5th Gen Shiny Thread

Amethyst

Anyways Managed to have some semblance of blood on Dreigon,

tfHG5wc.png?1

The blood looks cool, but the purple needs to be more saturated or the blood saturation needs to go down a bit. It just stands out now.

Here we go with an updated and greatly improved Chocolate Vanillite line. I took the advice of taking colors from photos of ice cream, hopefully it doesn't look like poop anymore. I did the same with the cone part but I'm not sure about it since it looks a tad bit fleshy. The cones on the vanillites are different since they were disturbingly fleshy with the old color set. I also made a strawberry/cotton candy/pink line too. I based it off colors from Cherrim's sunshine mode. I'm pretty sure the faces could use some work but I want some feedback first. Hopefully the colors aren't blending into each other too much.

Chocolate Vanillite Line

rEPUhDf.pngUqzcbqu.png

J4sEg2o.pngtqPsGce.png

lq60CWT.png53qGTxO.png

Strawberry Vanillite Line

EzqcD4j.pngVY1viRe.png

rEWjE3e.pngZbhyal1.png

yu4Z5hN.pnglbvXLuW.png

I really like the strawberry one, but I think it's up to Ame whether or not she likes Blue Moon better or one of these.

Another concept for Volcarona (just the gradients now, will pixel them later:

First one (with fixed color) New one

wTkSiqI.pngkcCnDoP.png

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Durant:

5fyzDke.png?1

Heatmor is coming later

By the way would a Durant Coloured Heatmor work?

Durant NEEDS to be OKC thunder colored. Maybe a #35 on his pincers or on his abdomen / backsprite.

nba_g_durant_westbrook_kh_600x400.jpg

Edited by Zzylard

The blood looks cool, but the purple needs to be more saturated or the blood saturation needs to go down a bit. It just stands out now.

I really like the strawberry one, but I think it's up to Ame whether or not she likes Blue Moon better or one of these.

Another concept for Volcarona (just the gradients now, will pixel them later:

First one (with fixed color) New one

wTkSiqI.pngkcCnDoP.png

Wow these shinies look pretty nice. :D

Strawberry looks great but didn't we go with the Blue Moon one? Hydreigon looks good to me and that Volcarona is just...wow...i might actually like that Pokemon now (if i manage to get a shiny)

It´s settled. As soon as we are allowed to catch Larvestar I´m going to reset until I have a shiny one. Also Ame should put an Npc in the game which paints the Pokemon in their shy colour.

Strawberry looks great but didn't we go with the Blue Moon one?

I don't think so. While it is in the lead and Ame did say she really like the idea I don't think she said she had accepted the sprites. When she says that it is, it's locked in. Besides, even though Blue Moon will probably win out I couldn't let it go by without making a good chocolate or strawberry one and giving it a run for its money.

I'll probably work on the Gothi sprites Ame asked for. Should be easier since it's only the face and ribbons but I'm not sure about making it a 1:1 switch because they eyes might blend with the rest of the face.

Ame did say she really like the idea I don't think she said she had accepted the sprites. When she says that it is, it's locked in.

Not really locked in, if better sprites show up she will pick the better one. She did this before.

Edited by dragon-in-night

Hmm... Husky or Fox could look interesting but since we did Grumpy Cat for purrugly Doge could work too. In my opinion try fox and husky first. A beagle, collie, or old english sheepdog could be neat too.

Also, I absolutely love the Cherry Blossom Lilligant. I'd definitely grab one of those if it is implemented.

All the readjusted stuff:

518s_zpsiumlypfp.png518sb_zps8fzisw9o.png

626s_zpsumpzmgz1.png626sb_zpsdenul4tz.png

580s_zpsb8dsyqo7.png580sb_zpsobcayml1.png

Thanks for all the help and feedback.

Here's a new thing: white and gold Mienshao.

620s_zps5aim1bwi.png

I went a bit crazy with the shading and all, I know. It's just one of my favorite Pokemon so I really want to come up with something more special than a palette swap. ;3;

What'dy'all think?

Oh yeah, and I love that Volcarona, Swanna, and all the Ice Creams. Imo, it could go like Vanillite=Chocolate Vanillish=Strawberry Vanilluxe=Blue Moon, because that's Reborn's progression of ice cream awesomeness.

Edited by roqi

• Developers

I just wanted to make suggestion along with just giving it try but how about a drippy heatmore its nose reminds me so much of drippy from no no kuni

631placeholder_zpsj2rquw3q.png

I'll edit it later removing the background and seperate it

Edited by smeargletail

Tell me if you guys think I add too much shading on Vanilluxe. :unsure:

CFKSHMT.pngwUhd104.png

IpNaM2c.pngcNZmnrD.png

5tnDWmj.pnggXsIIoQ.png

Roqi: I don't know if this is your intent but the shadings make it look like metalic, which is weird IMO.

I think the ice creams are perfect now.

& yeah, that was intentional, wanted to make it look like actual gold. I still imagine it being fur, just really glossy and metallic. Sorta like this:

goldfauxfur_zpsbqov5pyj.jpg

That Mienshao is gorgeous, it totally looks like a mix between a chinese dancer and martial artis

Thanks, I'm very glad ;o;

It's been a while. But here is Roggenrola line, I already posted it long long time ago in the suggestion thread.

Male:79kvmsas.pngw7a6cqab.pngFemale:dcucmj9j.pngw7a6cqab.png

Male:bjpkh3gu.pngi99qlfzi.pngFemale:f79eexx9.pngb5hv3vvy.png

Male:54cymsri.png9fw4zr92.pngFemale:o6xcwx5p.pngyhzkapll.png

Edited by Calvius

How feasible is a surgical mask?

How feasible is a surgical mask with bood on it (on the "coat" too maybe)? I liked more the "scary" version though

No Mask Yes Mask Blood Mask

rthymT4.pngWqmvQh6.pngoNR20vo.png

67BjHR1.pngxA7rJgq.pngxA7rJgq.png

Npu4iaV.png1MVXwrI.pngK3oblAO.png

XGyovY8.pngVBVLkJC.pngVBVLkJC.png

Edited by Nova