• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

final result (personal favorites):

zWmKTp2.pngwinJO8V.png

darkened the red a bit on pawniard and bisharp:

bTw0XyY.pngtdyFkcP.png

i didnt like the contrast between the new red and the old grey, so i decided to darken the grey a bit too:

zWmKTp2.pngCaq0T2G.png

the yellow on bisharp surprisingly didnt disturb me too much, but still, i decided to darken that too, in case it looked better:

DVH2Ool.png

and, while i was at it, i decided to try bisharp's blade's color on pawniard and vice-versa:

PLhN6Yg.pngwinJO8V.png

• Veterans

What do you guys think about a Red Reshiram and a Blue Zekrom,not only does it fit their elements its a Small throwback to the original games n_n

Zekrom:

mp64nan.png?1

Reshiram:

hLyRX3B.png?1

Edited by Dat Assery

The last 2 Zekrom's look cool (blue and metal), Audino is perfect (the only thing lacking is a creepy smile), clay Golett/Golurk is good but maybe the light from inside should be a more "menacing" color? Like dark blue/red, Galvantula looks nice but Joltic seems a bit dull... why not add a single red point on it's back? Like a "black widow", if Karrablast is representing a knight why not use gray as the "main color" and gold on arms and "helm" (with the crest red)

Na'vi Sigiliph (Get it? They're both annoying!)

4TavBSJ.pngGLi7k3V.png

My first post on the first page will contain all my sprites. If you all have a main post with all your work as well, It will make things easier for Ame.

^ love it <3

Durant

2Za2BZq.pngD99VpDL.pnggIiSi7W.pngQr1A7Jv.png

The icy one fits Durant quite well, with Durant's 4x Fire weakness and all.

Um, this might be a stupid idea, but what if Shiny Meloetta was a cameo for Glitchxcity? It could have a darker skin tone, black hair, brown eyes, maybe a skateboard in Pirouette form... just an idea.

4cEcy2P.pngGV1H7mw.png

vo7Lnzi.pngZXLFL2r.png

Edited by Nova

I believie that Escavelier should look more like a knight that is more important than the rest of the escaveliers (gold and silver colors, maybe these red feathers on the helmet that some knights have)
and Accelgor should look like a real black ninja with ninja headband and maybe knife on the back (or smth like that) ^^

• Veterans

I need to give the Zekrom and Black Kyurem more of a Blueish Tint Then
Also Kyurem should stay similar to the original since it's in a way incomplete so the lack of difference actually works

Also Kyurem should stay similar to the original since it's in a way incomplete so the lack of difference actually works

You can make it look more "airy" like Crystal Onix

It's an Ice Dragon so why not?

Or even better - Escavelier should look like a Paladin, Accelgor, should look like Altair from AC :3

But please dont make just a colour change. It's really getting boring when almost every Pokemon has the colour of the opposite. At first it was funny, but its gettin annoying lately...

Edited by Kemotatnew