5th Gen Shiny Thread

Amethyst

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea, that aura doesn't look all that well on it due to the boldness of the red. M's version of it looks pretty good. Perhaps you could add a aura to that version.

That's not dark orange, that's red again, i meant something like the color of a flame. That green seems dull, why didn't you try the same green of it's eyes? Sorry if i seem impolite/pushy, i'm just giving suggestions, it's up to you to follow them or not.

• Veterans

Trying to find the correct hue on the orange for me is harder than it seems XD

TOaFgG4.png?1Orange one's coming up from the press!

It's kinda hard with hydreigon but i'll try

Orange:4YnVggB.png?1

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

The orange still blends with the red...it was probably a bad idea sorry, maybe if it was a little brighter (or the red darker) it would work but idk

The green seems fine

Loooking GOOOOD

I really like that one but still a bit iffy on the white heads and body

Edited the aura again

osxxYAb.png?1

This is your best aura so far, good but the white face seems scarier to me (and for Hydreigon that's the most important thing)

• Veterans

For fun,i tried the white face,and i have to agree,it's Much scarier with a white one...or a black one but that's up for debate

FTjQBlI.png?1

Edited by Azeria Cipherus

For fun,i tried the white face,and i have to agree,it's Much scarier with a white one...or a black one but that's up for debate

KReUvTe.png?1

i also tried and quite liked a black one, but, to me, it only seems to work if the wings arent black too.

good job on the aura, i have to work on mine a bit, not regarding the colors, but the "things" surrounding it.

the heads/body are a bit too bright; a darker white (almost white grey) would probably work better.

Eh

Made it Darker:

4JRKL8Q.png?1

That's starting to look good too! Maybe fix the two white pixels in the mouth? (they stand out too much, even for teeth)

Here's a concept for clown Timburr:

Xk6hCDM.pngPPO9Mvw.png

• Veterans

That's starting to look good too! Maybe fix the two white pixels in the mouth? (they stand out too much, even for teeth)

Here's a concept for clown Timburr:

Xk6hCDM.pngPPO9Mvw.png

Do me a favor and Make Terra-Timburr line DO IT!

• Developers
599s_zpskdc1nmhg.png599sb_zpsfp4pcjzf.png

600s_zps5arjajjt.png600sb_zps6zexz8ip.png

601s_zpssel4v4gh.png601sb_zpsm2rntxzx.png

I like the idea of blue and orange together they are after all complimentary colors

570s_zpseykdrl13.png570sb_zpsqf2ee5aq.png

571s_zpsasv4qfsp.png571sb_zpsjritna49.png

slightley change the back dark coloring on audino

531sb_zpsvqzxiryy.png

Edited by smeargletail

magikarp-colored basculins. dont think theres much you can do with them, besides maybe a reference. will do back sprites if any of these get accepted.

Oh, I really like these!. I already saw a lot of black shiny versions in this topic, so the another ones dont satisfy me, but these are really nice