• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did 3 Samurots

01ec57f95c.png8a1c1066f4.pngaea4ad30e9.png

Also, what about if I tried rusty Klinklang family?

Do the Rainbow one, it looks amazing!

Rusty Klinkklang would be amazing if it looked something like this (from the 4th gen Shiny thread)

9eef019f6c.png

Elgyem is R2-D2, Beheeyem is Darth Vader. Enjoy.

iAY0eqM.pngwVT6lYK.png

3f0f7Ve.pngtAO8py7.png

Edited by Nova

I did 3 Samurots

01ec57f95c.png8a1c1066f4.pngaea4ad30e9.png

Also, what about if I tried rusty Klinklang family?

*Save the rainbow and copy it to my reborn's sprite*

Pokemon reborn need more rainbow shiny :wub: Can you do similar to Reuniclus line, make it look like rainbow jelly?

Edited by dragon-in-night

i also tried and quite liked a black one, but, to me, it only seems to work if the wings arent black too.

good job on the aura, i have to work on mine a bit, not regarding the colors, but the "things" surrounding it.

the heads/body are a bit too bright; a darker white (almost white grey) would probably work better.

He looks like he has eaten some jelly and has no table manners :P

Well, it's been a while, but here's an attempt at clown Conkledurr.

2vsnjaa.png

I might play around with some other colors, but what do you think?

How about a Santa conkeldurr? With white hair, red bands around his body, and his 2 conrete pillars the colour of candy canes!? I'm a genius

AMAZING. at first i wasnt even very fond of the rainbow one but now im all in for it.

I did Samurot rainbowl family, I'll try rainbowl reuninclus and rusty klinklan later

8a980a2f26.pnged44ff44e2.png

fe4b836b37.png99635e918d.png

a1b0ac8a5e.pnge9bdd2df2e.png

I think we should keep this Rainbow thing in check before pokemon reborn starts representing less 'pokemon' and more 'my little pony'

Signed,

Not a broney

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't make the main body of Rapidash blue. I'm not a brony myself, but it bothers me that we only went halfway with the concept. The blue body would separate it a bit more from the normal Rapidash in my opinion.

We already have Rainbowdash Rapidash.

Stop-the-Madness1.jpg

We have rainbow shiny steelix as well, vileplume and exeggutor shiny may consider have rainbow color.

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't make the main body of Rapidash blue. I'm not a brony myself, but it bothers me that we only went halfway with the concept. The blue body would separate it a bit more from the normal Rapidash in my opinion.

I tried before, while it looks ok, it's not as good as Reborn's shiny. If use Rainbow Dash's rainbow colors it looks even worse.

rYcMBCG.png

Edited by dragon-in-night

Gurl don't worry, there is always keldeo

I tried before, while it looks ok, it's not as good as Reborn's shiny. If use Rainbow Dash's rainbow colors it looks even worse.

rYcMBCG.png

^That looks better than Reborn's current version to me.

Gurl don't worry, there is always keldeo

True, but I don't think it fits as well as Rapidash would have.

Klinklank!

933d45fa18.png0ea9621489.png

8c1e0cafd0.png7d4b3277a8.png

141dad6cd0.pngd21aef457e.png

I really like the detail with the green edge around the rusty parts, and the missing eye.

I'm not sure if this is enough "shiny" enough. It's a bit more like the difference between a male or female pokemon than a skin. (even though klinklank is genderless). I stil think the concept is really cool

Edited by LeMasterJP

I really like the detail with the green edge around the rusty parts, and the missing eye.

I'm not sure if this is enough "shiny" enough. It's a bit more like the difference between a male or female pokemon than a skin. (even though klinklank is genderless). I stil think the concept is really cool

I like the sprites, but i agree with this. Maybe change the entire "steel" color to be slightly rusty, and keep those big rusty spots?

Cottonee and Whimsicott.

Blue & grey.

373eJcS.pngo2UXfgc.pnggW33Uwz.pngMJtAxZ4.png

Green & blue. This one is my favoret

w6ftnoV.pngwSdXhJI.png1JFL0Gc.pngX8Cn9Nc.png

Autumn 1

gyNXfV6.png14ybJL0.pngqwti0qZ.pngFr9QAXC.png

Autumn 2

CRfaxzV.pngvT3gsUD.pngeWtlcQP.pngFSxXbq0.png

Punk

5gJZaoe.pngKWxioyA.pngrN82Fce.png4SAzKPL.png

Cotton candy

f9RkLZA.pngQMkdHxO.pngqgWmiA7.pngMS5Y2zT.png

I had fun make there little ones. :wub:

I like the punk one best, then the cotton candy, then the blue/grey one. Good job!

Cottonee and Whimsicott.

Blue & grey.

Autumn 1

Autumn 2

Punk

Cotton candy

Whimsicott being one of my favorites, I like Cotton Candy the most. Maybe try with the horns and the star matching the colors more like magenta or fuchsia?

Cottonee and Whimsicott.

Blue & grey.

Autumn 1

Autumn 2

Punk

Cotton candy

The pink ones look really nice for Cottonee. But I think Whimsicott's body should be slightly more creamy? than just pure white.

• Administrators
fee fie foe fum

holy shit a lot of sprites have been done

zorua line, eel line, meloetta, emboar, pawniard, goodness gracious that volcarona line, fern line sorry trubbish line, swanna line, bouffalant, musharna, audino, boldore/roggenrola, amoongus line all accepted

Lilligant- http://prntscr.com/6eoo1r concept is amazing, but the execution needs some work. You can tell in the front-most pink section but a lot of contrast has been dropped. In the rest of the sprite, the shades are nearly indistinguishable. These colors are ideal, but we need to keep the shading in-tact and readily visible.

I'm not totally sold on any of the sandile-line concepts thus far. Any other ideas floating around?

Jello reuniclus is executed well there, but seeing it, I'm not totally sure how I feel about it. Still kind of looks fetus-y to me (maybe because the core bdoy is still white?) I'd like to see a pinker body, or other ideas if anyone has them.

The glitch reuniclus a bit before was kind of neat, but I'm not sure how popular or practical that is.

When I went back to grab the bisharp sprites I noticed the back doesn't quite match the front-- there's some missing gold sections at a glance. Sorry for not catching that before.

@MetalKing I went with the heat-Durant because I was just going with the Heatmor-Durant swap idea.

That said I feel like that is alone reason enough for monochrome, not to mention the fact that Heatmore just -looks- mechaish.

But I'm on board with the Drippy reference if enough people like that.

I also just looked at canon shiny Heatmor for maybe the first time and it's actually kind of neat, so this might be one that we don't actually have to change if nothing seems better.

With the ice cream line, I do feel pretty strongly about the blue moon concept (after all the chance of finding a shiny vanillite is only 0.07% more than the chance of finding blue moon ice cream!)

The yellow swirl in the body is good, however with my previous feedback, I was actually referring to yellow-tizing these sorts of bits in the line: http://prntscr.com/6eoysw

Seeing reverse blitzle line I don't feel quite so good about it. Other ideas- we might just make the white stripes some colour?

Cheeta Purrloins are usable if people like them. However, I know a lot of people who are quite fond of the canon shiny color so I was looking to improve with that with the listed concept

I -do- really like the white-gold Mienshao, it has that enlightened look to it. You wanna do the back sprite?

The gigalith line concept is awesome as always, but as a nitpick, the coloring on Gigalith's crystals is a bit inconsistent. The darker shade is a blue-violent where as the lighter ones look closer to magenta. Let's even this out.

Not terribly enthused by the cofa line colors, mostly because having the black as that off-red looks awkward. If others like this we can use it, but I'd like to see other ideas.

I love blood as much as the next girl, but I'm kind of not feeling the blood on Hydrei's mouths. At least as it's presently executed it looks like some kind of weird lips. The rest of the most recent iteration is looking pretty neat though.

Do do we prefer the full rust klingklang line, or Nspurem's partial rust stuff?

Let's go with the Bascukarps. Back it up.

Well. Rainbow afro works a little -too- well for Gurdurr. My nitpick here is that there isn't much transition between the rainbow and the white section so it looks a little jarring. Use a shade or two darker to kind of fade into the hairlines on these guys and they should be in decent shape.

That purple samurott is kind of rad... but I have been promising rainbow-unicorn Samurott to someone for months on end. Could we see the rainbow one with the blue-skin part turned black? Might help clear up some of the colour noise and emphasize the woosh-rainbow aspect.

The Star Wars psychic (i'm not even going to try to spell their names) don't look bad, particularly the pre-evo. Darth Vader's blue-black buttons and lines don't really stand out though and it looks a little awkward. what else could we do with those?

My vote is on cotton candy whimsi, if there's no objections. Helps with the fairytype thing, too.

ok caught up np keep 'em coming!