Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

So.....how am I supposed to get out of the ice library after I beat Angie and she gets caught in the Ice Pillar?

You can walk up the stairs and out of the rift.

I think the event reliving thing needs to be fixed. for every option other than godlen wood it says computer deactivate and it seems like it only wants to access amethyst cave if i get lucky.

On top of that, why isn't the ladder working in amethyst cave

It was working alright for me... I'll take another look at it.

Ladder doesn't work because there isn't anything above you- it's a simulation.

You have to talk to Jenkel to get out.

so i download the 5th installment using Mega and google chrome didn't like the file....any ideas?

Try using a different browser?

• Veterans

And bam,victory!

I'm guessing Melia is related to the 3rd leader we fought......probably the same person lol.

Anyways,gunna make a new savefile tomorow and play through again(Without Broken man Jumpluff..seriously Jan,get something against it it just sets my team up to sweep XD)

Eruption Typloshion rips through Angie like a hot knive through butter by the way,shouldnt Mamo have thick fat?

Edited by Azeria

Ok this is sad of me to ask.

spoilers

So after Melia decided to sing the roxy song, I went to route 3, fought rorrimB and he told you it was somewhere in sheridan? I know he gave a hint but I already forgot it....

I've been searching everywhere and probably missed it and I'll face palm if it's obvious.

• Developers

Ok this is sad of me to ask.

spoilers

So after Melia decided to sing the roxy song, I went to route 3, fought rorrimB and he told you it was somewhere in sheridan? I know he gave a hint but I already forgot it....

I've been searching everywhere and probably missed it and I'll face palm if it's obvious.

He said that you can only get there by boat.

2a2zlES.png

This is nice.

From what room did you jump from to get there?

Also post your save if you want me to get you unstuck.

help, this is gamebreaking, once we talk on the vine thingy, and nim flashes the game just crashes

ffd09f6887.png

well nvm, i talked to her from below and it worked, i dont know if that was coincidence or not tho

Edited by 2tousent

From what room did you jump from to get there?

Also post your save if you want me to get you unstuck.

I went in the left side of floor 3 after completing the puzzle. I just reset to an older save and used the teleporter instead.

Edit:

lN5M3Bw.png

Another cave with fun ledges.

Edited by Captivation

Right now i'm at the 4th gym and Jan...The Toxicroak is really OP do you understand that ?? I'm fine with it but yeah that's really powerful you give him Bulk Up and he can sweep every member of a Team ! And thanks for making that awesome game :D

I recall the bug gym and I believe I remember the pattern, since im useless at spoiler tags just message me and ill pass what I know on so someone with the ability to make spoilers can pass it on in a spoiler, but for now im currently stuck trying to find where Amber is.

EDIT: nevermind found out where to go

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Aight mr Jan, so i just started playing and well, i guess i have a question:

Why Cyndaquil's normal back sprite looks a bit "weird" when compared to the shiny one? a.k.a it's not the same.

Here:

Normal: JEA65pG.png

Shiny: rhOIzVH.png

Answer: You took the Platinum back sprite for the normal one, but the HG/SS for the shiny.

If that's a thing and i don't know, then forget this. But if it isn't... change to HG/SS please? It looks much happier xD