Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Is this Mac friendly? I tried both links and neither seemed to work

You can play it if you have Wine, but the majority of the soundtracks are not mac-friendly. Youre going to want to delete all the music from the ME folder (but not the folder itself) and replace the "wild battle - regular" BGM music file with this one here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_aj8WghsohRenJUVWoyLTR4TDQ&authuser=0

Other sound files like *ahem* vocanion's cry and a couple of other soundtracks (haven't hunted those down yet) are still not mac friendly. Which reminds me @Jan, which file is volcanion's cry? TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT AND GO ON WITH MY GAME ALREADY

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

You can play it if you have Wine, but the majority of the soundtracks are not mac-friendly. Youre going to want to delete all the music from the ME folder (but not the folder itself) and replace the "wild battle - regular" BGM music file with this one here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_aj8WghsohRenJUVWoyLTR4TDQ&authuser=0

Other sound files like *ahem* vocanion's cry and a couple of other soundtracks (haven't hunted those down yet) are still not mac friendly. Which reminds me @Jan, which file is volcanion's cry? TELL ME SO I CAN FIX IT AND GO ON WITH MY GAME ALREADY

:<.

Audio/Se/720 Cry.

umm i caused some sorta scripting error by starting to exit on the side of the entrance instead of straight on(poke center when a girl comes in to heal her pokes), all it allows me to do is save so i have done so. i cannot currently upload my savefile as reborn keeps giving me an error but ill upload it when i can

What happened?

I normally save before every single trainer battle I encounter, it's a practice since Gen 1. That way I can swap my leads around depending on the opponent, back then it was for type advantage now it's to make sure the right EVs go to the right Pokemon. I'm positive I'm not alone in this practice. Double battles obviously screw with this. 1) I did not have all my battle line up with me as I was training some other Pokes when I got locked up and 2) there's no access to a computer to swap my team around. The storyline shuttles you along into a confrontation with Team Xen and you cannot reenter Goldenleaf.

For example, with Sharon and Eli, they lead with Solrock and Lunatone when defeated offer up 2 Atk and 2 SpA EVs respectively. There's no way around this, unless I deliberately let specific Pokemon faint, but I'll get beaten for sure. I'll just eventually run out of Pokemon. I did that with them earlier in the game, but at this juncture, it was not a feasible option. After them, it's Geara. I soft reseted a lot to try various combinations with what I had on hand, but after 90 mins or so, I grew tired.

Ah well. I'm hoping there's some EV reducing items in V5 heh.

I normally save before every single trainer battle I encounter, it's a practice since Gen 1. That way I can swap my leads around depending on the opponent, back then it was for type advantage now it's to make sure the right EVs go to the right Pokemon. I'm positive I'm not alone in this practice. Double battles obviously screw with this. 1) I did not have all my battle line up with me as I was training some other Pokes when I got locked up and 2) there's no access to a computer to swap my team around. The storyline shuttles you along into a confrontation with Team Xen and you cannot reenter Goldenleaf.

For example, with Sharon and Eli, they lead with Solrock and Lunatone when defeated offer up 2 Atk and 2 SpA EVs respectively. There's no way around this, unless I deliberately let specific Pokemon faint, but I'll get beaten for sure. I'll just eventually run out of Pokemon. I did that with them earlier in the game, but at this juncture, it was not a feasible option. After them, it's Geara. I soft reseted a lot to try various combinations with what I had on hand, but after 90 mins or so, I grew tired.

Ah well. I'm hoping there's some EV reducing items in V5 heh.

Ah ok, thanks for explaining. Interesting post.

I have Wine on my Mac but its still not recognizing it... I'm assuming since it works with Reborn, it should work with this too right? But idk, its just not having any of it.

• Developers

The normal gym's puzzle is so darn laggy TTnTT

Kinda impossible to not step off the red when it lags so darn much

That's... probably a computer problem. There aren't many events in that room, and this is actually the first report of lag in that room.

anyone know where I can find a moon stone?

Don't know of any that are just laying around, like many of the other evolution stones, you need to mine rocks. The mining kit is given to you as part of the story.

I made a Mac Sound Fix Pack for Rejuvenation here:

http://wikisend.com/download/309112/Mac Sound Fix.zip

Replace the files with the same names with these, and they should work.

Let me know if anyone runs into any other problematic sound files. I'm pretty early in the game . . .

And apparently my computer recognizes it as malware

JAN!!!! I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. Where are the gems for the machine in amethyst cave? I thought one of them was in purify cave but I was wrong... now I'm confused...

Dunno if you found out already, but all the gems are located inside amethyst cave. (also this sidequest turned out to be pretty badass for me :D - but it was fun!)

Edited by Schabiri