Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Gotta set up SD with Leavanny on politoed lol or at least thats what i did and nearly swept her whole team

That's what I'm trying to do. Leavanny can take 1 Ice Beam from her Politoed. The problem is her Milotic outspeeds my Leavanny. I gave my Leavanny the Quick Claw. Here's hoping for some luck.

I got lucky and the Quick Claw activate letting Leavanny ohko the Milotic. Her Lanturn took about 70% from the +2 leaf blade.

Edit: Once again Torterra clutches yet another gym battle for me. I was able to leech seed stall her Rotom-W and Slowbro.

Edited by Captain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I'm trying to do. Leavanny can take 1 Ice Beam from her Politoed. The problem is her Milotic outspeeds my Leavanny. I gave my Leavanny the Quick Claw. Here's hoping for some luck.

I got lucky and the Quick Claw activate letting Leavanny ohko the Milotic. Her Lanturn took about 70% from the +2 leaf blade.

Yea idk how that Milotic was sooo fast, not gonna lie I had a Lv50 blastoise in the back to eat up all her water attacks. But make sure Levanny is holding that rose inscense you should have found, it helps a bunch. Amphy helps a bunch too.

Yea idk how that Milotic was sooo fast, not gonna lie I had a Lv50 blastoise in the back to eat up all her water attacks. But make sure Levanny is holding that rose inscense you should have found, it helps a bunch. Amphy helps a bunch too.

Leavanny holding the Quick Claw (and Torterra clutching a 2v1) won me that battle. I did find the Rose inscense. I also found a Miracle Seed and a Grass Gym.

Here's my Version 4.3 team. I'm definitely going to create a new save and pick a different starter. I must say that I fell in love with Leavanny. It was my first time using one and I'm glad I did.

try to start from the beginning of the cave, there is an entrance that you can see even without surfing

Ah thanks, I'd been there before but didnt think you could get passed the pipes, but me being the dummy i am, didnt read what the guy was saying properly and the only thing i know is that i am supposed to be looking for a grave

Sadly, I still have the Mystery Gift Victini, though I may switch it out for the Mawile you get from Augustus. Victini and Mightyena dealt with Valerie very well. Fusion Bolt OHKO's everywhere and Mightyena ransacked her Slowbro once Victini ran out of Fusion Bolt.

Leavanny holding the Quick Claw (and Torterra clutching a 2v1) won me that battle. I did find the Rose inscense. I also found a Miracle Seed and a Grass Gym.

Here's my Version 4.3 team. I'm definitely going to create a new save and pick a different starter. I must say that I fell in love with Leavanny. It was my first time using one and I'm glad I did.

attachicon.gifcapture009 (4).jpeg

A grass gym?

And etesian would be proud of these words.

• Developers

Real talk, I also used Leavanny for my practice file and it is definitely the MVP. So underrated. (Considering the axe, but hmmm. Might be nice and leave it)

• Veterans

Real talk, I also used Leavanny for my practice file and it is definitely the MVP. So underrated. (Considering the axe, but hmmm. Might be nice and leave it)

-me glares-If you even think about stealing my Jumpluff >:C

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this given that my last 3 Sewaddles have been Adamant nature. I thought I'd ask just to be sure.

Do shadow Pokemon have a fixed nature? I started a new save and I'm about to catch the Froakie. If possible I might soft reset for a Timid nature.

Just a heads up the phantump event is broken, yes I know it only works during night I kind of cheated at took a look at the code. But I don't think caves have a night, it also started working once i changed the code for night to 2nd gym so you might want to take a look into that:/

• Developers

Just a heads up the phantump event is broken, yes I know it only works during night I kind of cheated at took a look at the code. But I don't think caves have a night, it also started working once i changed the code for night to 2nd gym so you might want to take a look into that:/

The conditions are night time and a gourmet treat. The whole game has a night technically, because it's a switch that goes off and those are global.

The conditions are night time and a gourmet treat. The whole game has a night technically, because it's a switch that goes off and those are global.

Thing is I tried doing it at night and with a gourmet treat but it didnt work. I turned off the conitional night switch and the event worked.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

• Developers

Thing is I tried doing it at night and with a gourmet treat but it didnt work. I turned off the conitional night switch and the event worked.

Ah, I guess it doesn't work in a conditional branch. I'll set it to the actual event page then.

Edit:

Which is strange because I have a Phantump from that event.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this given that my last 3 Sewaddles have been Adamant nature. I thought I'd ask just to be sure.

Do shadow Pokemon have a fixed nature? I started a new save and I'm about to catch the Froakie. If possible I might soft reset for a Timid nature.

^Anybody?

Just beat Venam on my new save. Loudred with Echoed Voice destroys Venam. Loudred took out 4 of her Pokemon. It would be an easy sweep if Loudred wasn't so slow.

• Developers

^Anybody?

Just beat Venam on my new save. Loudred with Echoed Voice destroys Venam. Loudred took out 4 of her Pokemon. It would be an easy sweep if Loudred wasn't so slow.

I went to go check, and it looks like they do. Not supposed to be a thing :<. Fixed. Ty.

can the old man who lost that little girl in the forest been placed before u have to pay 600. because all u get from finding the little girl is a smoke ball, and 600 is to much when u play the hard mode......i'm broke :(