Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Btw, people with 4.3 don't really need to download 4.4. It just has minor changes/fixes. For example, the glitch where you cant cancel out of using an item in-battle.

If you thought Version 4 was bad with bugs, we're updating to essentials 15 next update X_X.

Btw, people with 4.3 don't really need to download 4.4. It just has minor changes/fixes. For example, the glitch where you cant cancel out of using an item in-battle.

If you thought Version 4 was bad with bugs, we're updating to essentials 15 next update X_X.

Another mega rayquaza?

Edited by ShingSt

It's a side quest that opens up if you have surf, you have to fight a team of five lvl 50+ fairies then chandlure back to back.

Edit: If we're supposed to come back later, that makes the previous fight pointless since you'll outlevel them later.

Edit2: I spoke too soon, the fight is already pointless

2kdpkBH.png

Still trying to find out how to get to this side quest

just surf in amethyst cave... i've been there, but i dont have single attack thats super efective on fairies, and while i can her... chandelure 1 shots everything

I did surf around there all i found were scientist and a solrock, guess i didnt explore all of it.

Anyone got any idea where to find a Dusk stone and/or Link Heart? I want my Honchkrow and Slowking.

I found a Dusk Stone right before you enter the gate leading to Goldenleaf Town.

Jan, Retaliate's effect doesn't work. It does the same damage regardless if a party member fainted the turn before.

2 additional things I've learned while playing Rejuevnation

1. Pidove and it's evolved forms are garbage. A physical Normal/Flying type that doesn't learn any physical Flying moves by level up. It wouldn't be a bad early game Pokemon otherwise.

2. Leavanny is a lot of fun to use. I've never used one before.

I did surf around there all i found were scientist and a solrock, guess i didnt explore all of it.

try to start from the beginning of the cave, there is an entrance that you can see even without surfing

Ampharos absolutely tears her apart too. I got the Mareep ASAP and stopped it from evolving until it learned Discharge.

Infernape Close Combat'ed Lapras to death and I had a Whimsicott help out

Am I the only one having trouble with her? For some reason my Seperior's giga drain only does 40% to the lanturn and than gets two shotted by ice beam.

• Veterans

Am I the only one having trouble with her? For some reason my Seperior's giga drain only does 40% to the lanturn and than gets two shotted by ice beam.

I spam Jumpluff and Toxicroak while Crobat rekst all survivors n_n

I'm fighting her now. I almost beat her my first try. I guess I had some luck my first try. I am having some trouble now.

Edit: My Adamant Leavanny's Leaf Blade does about 40% to her Lanturn.

Edited by Captain

I'm fighting her now. I almost beat her my first try. I guess I had some luck my first try. I am having some trouble now.

Edit: My Adamant Leavanny's Leaf Blade does about 40% to her Lanturn.

Gotta set up SD with Leavanny on politoed lol or at least thats what i did and nearly swept her whole team