Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

I'm having some problems with downloading it. It is becoming an Internet Explorer file instead of a folder...

See: http://prntscr.com/6ctlmz

I don't know what to do with it...

Do you have an extracting program? Like Winzip? Because I compressed the file.

If it becomes too much of a hassle, I'll just upload it uncompressed.

Also I think the image link is broken, I couldn't see what was in it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

So I just updated to version 3. Annnnd, I get this:

Protean>torrent

Contrary>overgrow

huge power>sap sipper

simple>unaware

moody>unaware

TTnTT

I am SO sorry about that. I promise to scatter more ability capsules.

Also, thank you guys for the great feedback. I'll take these into consideration!

• Developers

So did you see the picture? I have no clue what to do :/

I think i'll just upload the folder by itself since it's a smaller file. Give me 5 minutes.

Yeah, well, apparently I can't do that.

So here's what you do. Right click the file and look for "open with"

Then click any program you have that extracts rars/zips. If you should have one because the main game is inside one already.

Some examples of these are Winzip/Raropener.

Okay I got it. I had to find my program that I had to extract files (it was 7-Zip) anyways I got the update and I'm about to challenge Narcissa now.

Edit: Her Gengar is level 35 so it worked for me :) Wish me luck!!!

Edited by DoubleAA14

• Developers

Okay I got it. I had to find my program that I had to extract files (it was 7-Zip) anyways I got the update and I'm about to challenge Narcissa now.

Edit: Her Gengar is level 35 so it worked for me :) Wish me luck!!!

Thanks, and good luck!

Edit: also

d0b48898aaa7fd2e894c25c86848866e.png

TFW.

• Developers

Honestly.. give her a porygon. Not porygon2. At this point it's too much for a team under 35

What's funny was that she used to have a Porygon-Z.

• Developers

Amethyst is fairer

It's not that I'm unfair, it's that I haven't gotten much feedback at all on certain gym leaders so I can't differentiate what's too hard or too easy...

Which is exactly why I put up the survey. I didn't just put it up there for general knowledge. I want to make the experience of the game better.

And I am listening to what people are telling me. The Porygon-2 won't go, but I will be decreasing it's IVs by a lot and a different nature.

Personally, I didn't find the Porygon-2 to be that difficult.

The slaking isn't bad because the aI is a little bit abusable. i think it should be level 33 too. I'm so happy you didn't slap a kings rock on Cincinno

Her team is a bit unfair due to bulk and power while you lack final evolutions and high damaging moves... a hurdle your opponent doesn't have

• Developers

The slaking isn't bad because the aI is a little bit abusable. i think it should be level 33 too. I'm so happy you didn't slap a kings rock on Cincinno

Her team is a bit unfair due to bulk and power while you lack final evolutions and high damaging moves... a hurdle your opponent doesn't have

Noted. Probably won't have a huge nerf until version 5, but I'll at least tone her down by version 4.

I just started playing this game. Feels like this game starts out a lot harder than Reborn, huge difficulty spike towards the end of the Golden forest. Snubull's Charm and Deerling's Leech Seed saved the day basically. Quite fair, makes you think about acquiring status moves early.

I actually do wonder if it's possible to defeat the Gyarados. The one turn it uses Rain Dance, you can throw a Leech Seed at it. Then, in theory, you can get a Geodude with Sturdy and laugh. That's if you're insanely lucky though.

I'm right up to before challenging the 1st gym so far. Quite a neat game, I like how the trainers in town rematch you after the events in the forest to help you level more. Has the potential to be as good as Reborn, I think.

• Developers

I just started playing this game. Feels like this game starts out a lot harder than Reborn, huge difficulty spike towards the end of the Golden forest. Snubull's Charm and Deerling's Leech Seed saved the day basically. Quite fair, makes you think about acquiring status moves early.

I actually do wonder if it's possible to defeat the Gyarados. The one turn it uses Rain Dance, you can throw a Leech Seed at it. Then, in theory, you can get a Geodude with Sturdy and laugh. That's if you're insanely lucky though.

I'm right up to before challenging the 1st gym so far. Quite a neat game, I like how the trainers in town rematch you after the events in the forest to help you level more. Has the potential to be as good as Reborn, I think.

It was possible once... Amethyst can vouch for that...

What exactly was hard about the beginning? I'll try and find a way to tone it down with a little more detail.

Thanks for playing :D.

Well, there's the Absol that gets thrown at you at the start of the major fight in the forest, but Snubull pretty much entirely counters it. (Snubull pretty much wrecks all of the harder fights in the forest, actually...) Most other Pokemon will just get completely overwhelmed though.

Then the Froakie afterwards just destroys as you're trying to catch it, once again also outspeeding most of the team. Throw a bunch of Charms and half of the threat (if it uses Shadow Blitz instead of Wave) is neutralized at least. Gives you time to switch to apply a Sleep Powder or Hypnosis.

Apparently, Shadow moves are not effective against Fairy types. Intentional?

Nothing really needs to be changed so far IMO. Although I admit I was sad when I looked at the readmes and saw that Taillow, Shroomish, and Marrill were just recently removed. Eh, I'll live.

Edited by Alilatias

• Developers

Well, there's the Absol that gets thrown at you at the start of the major fight in the forest, but Snubull pretty much entirely counters it. (Snubull pretty much wrecks all of the harder fights in the forest, actually...) Most other Pokemon will just get completely overwhelmed though.

Then the Froakie afterwards just destroys as you're trying to catch it, once again also outspeeding most of the team. Throw a bunch of Charms and half of the threat (if it uses Shadow Blitz instead of Wave) is neutralized at least. Gives you time to switch to apply a Sleep Powder or Hypnosis.

Apparently, Shadow moves are not effective against Fairy types. Intentional?

Nothing really needs to be changed so far IMO. Although I admit I was sad when I looked at the readmes and saw that Taillow, Shroomish, and Marrill were just recently removed. Eh, I'll live.

Noted. Thanks for the feedback!

Also yes, the fairy resistance thing was intentional. That'll be explained later.

Don't worry, at least ONE of them will be available in version 4. Not saying which though :]

• Veterans

Noted. Thanks for the feedback!

Also yes, the fairy resistance thing was intentional. That'll be explained later.

Don't worry, at least ONE of them will be available in version 4. Not saying which though :]

Make it Clarice :))))

I don't think there is a major need for nerfing here. It's really simple. I finished the game in like 2 days, but i didn't stop training different types of pokemon and didn't stick to just one team or certain pokemon. This game gives you the opportunity to do that with those breeders who you can fight over and over non-stop. Yes, i have to say that a toxic orb-facade swellow for the 3rd gym leader is hella scary, but i didn't have any problem with the rest of her pokemon. Now... as for Narcissa. Since there aren't any good type ghost pokemon (at least so far), you could probably nerf the field just a bit (if that can be done) concerning the dark type moves. I mean... literally i had like 18 straight beat ups from an adamant houndoum lvl 36 on her chandelure and with its' sitrus berry it didn't lose over half its' hp. And with ghostly wail increasing its' armor, i can't rely on a dusclops' shadow sneak to finish it off :/.