Least Favorite Pokemon

Wolfox

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electrode, Hands Down(pun unintentional).

Since I started out in Crystal, I've always hated certain designs, but never had any problem with Electrode in the first place. Over time, though I've hated certain designs, they've warmed on me and have gotten better. But Electrode... Genwunners complain about 'lacking originality,' and yet they're okay with a flipped over Pokeball with a cheeky smile.

Edited by TurboAura

I ABSOL-utely hate the Bellsprout line... I only hate it because it actually got a tower dedicated to Bellsprout in johto when the Mareep line is waaaaay better and then weepinbell and victreebell is just so useless to me :(

Omg... I was about to call you all sorts of bad things.... but then I got the pun :P

• Global Mods

I don't dislike or hate any Pokemon just for them being them, but there are some that give me unpleasant mental images, the worst of which is Vullaby. Vullaby makes me see perpetually angry old ladies who smell like a rotten pizza smoking cigarettes in a dilapidated apartment building and being disrespectful with people over the phone.

Infernape used to make me see someone in a hospital room unconscious and covered in their own dried bodily fluids, but thankfully that association is gone now, and now it's the clown car that Bowser and/or his son (I can't remember) drive in the Mario games.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

I agree with some of you on Simisear and Simipour. Like, why would you create something like Simipour? I can understand Simisage as it's..... okay I guess, but why Simipour? WHY?

Also,

-Electrode is just annoying as all hell. Exploding motherfuckers asdfghjkl

-Wurmple and its evolution line(s) are pokemon that have really started to annoy me over the years

-Garbodor is the worst piece of trash (get it?) design I've EVER seen

-Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. Again, WHY?

-Braixen and Delphox could've been so much cooler. Now we're stuck with ''LOOK AT MY WAND AND MY FLUFFY EARS AND MY DRESS I MAKEZ MAGIC'' Fennekin had so much potential....

-90% of the legendaries from gen5. Three words: unneccesary, ugly, and uninteresting.

-Chesnaught. That design, oh my lord... why does it have a beard

And many more, I'm sure, but for now I'm done ranting :D

Edited by AltioAraza

You know, Absol indeed annoyed me when I was still a child, because it's lack of symmetry seemed so strange and idiotic to me. Why would it have a horn on one side and an emo haircut? And no wings! It's the calamity pokemon! It should have wings!

I know I'm pissing off a lot of people around here, but I had to take it out of my chest.

Come at me bro sis sibling!

You know, Absol indeed annoyed me when I was still a child, because it's lack of symmetry seemed so strange and idiotic to me. Why would it have a horn on one side and an emo haircut? And no wings! It's the calamity pokemon! It should have wings!

I know I'm pissing off a lot of people around here, but I had to take it out of my chest.

Come at me bro sis sibling!

ok im sorry what

wtf

vW1Dgxf.jpg

no

ur opinion is wrong. get out of here.

i want to say ditto since all he really is good for is breeding but that is why i love it instead! that pokemon is the PIMP when it comes to breeding. but other than that, it is pretty useless in a battle. i always manage to one hit kill that pokemon even by accident if i want to catch it.

1. Cofragigus - holy hell that design made me go WTF as soon as I saw it.

2. Koffing & Weezing - remember that guy who impersonated the director of Radio Tower? The guy who has 5 or 6 Koffings and Weezings who ALWAYS HAPPENED TO SPAM SELFDESTRUCTS AND EXPLOSIONS ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME.

3. Roggenrola & Boldore - Sturdy on Wild Pokemon you don't want to catch = HATE

• 7 months later...

I have a lot, but I'd say Dunsparce, Bidoof, and plusle and minum.

Dunsparce because it just bugs me.

Bidoof because bidoof

And Plusle and Minum because they're useless and have that stupid helping hand move and ugh.