Least Favorite Pokemon

Wolfox

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine with almost all Pokemon. I like em all, really. But, there are 3, only 3 Pokemon that I JUST. CAN'T. STAND. And what's ironic about it is that all three of these faks come from my favorite generation: 5, and they all share one of my favorite types: Water.

Ducklett, Swanna, and Tympole.

I hate them.

• Veterans

I'm fine with almost all Pokemon. I like em all, really. But, there are 3, only 3 Pokemon that I JUST. CAN'T. STAND. And what's ironic about it is that all three of these faks come from my favorite generation: 5, and they all share one of my favorite types: Water.

I hate them.

...but but

ducklett's a duck

and ducks are cool ;~;

I hate them.

Ducklett versus Psyduck

Who won?

I'm sure it's some kind of trolling. The pokemon version of Anubis cannot be disliked by anyone (unless you want a ticket to hell)

Some people dislike Lucario because it became some sort of secondary pokemon mascot, along pikachu. It has the movies, the smash, the first mega, etc, etc.

I like lucario, honestly. But answer me this people: how comes hippopotas is the worst pokemon design ever, but all you talk about are beedrill and lucarios? wat

Because when you play in competitive, you have to see Lucario and M-Beedrill and if you hate them, you'll have to live with it. As far as Hippopotas is concerned, it evolves in to the mighty Hippowdon, a great design imo, which is good in terms of everything. It needs a mega, but it's still cool.

Because when you play in competitive, you have to see Lucario and M-Beedrill and if you hate them, you'll have to live with it. As far as Hippopotas is concerned, it evolves in to the mighty Hippowdon, a great design imo, which is good in terms of everything. It needs a mega, but it's still cool.

Hmm fair enough, I actually think hippowdon is cool, but why the hell did it have to evolve from something so uglily made? I mean if you consider a pokemon by design alone, not evolution lines or stats or competitive presence or anything, just design, hippopotas is bad. Luvdisc, muk and electrode are simple, I'll give that to you. Klefki, trubbish and vanillite are based on a weird concepts, not gonna lie. NONE of them beat hippopotas, in any way.

But that's just my opinion. At least it tries to redeem itself by evolving into hippowdon the beast. But still... damn hippopotas, why?

Ever played against someone who spammed mind reader sheer cold articuno your whole childhood just to ruin your love for pokemon? Yeah, me and articuno have kind of a love-hate relationship now.

Luckily, imma big boy now, and I moved past that. I now eat fried (or in this case, melted) articuno for breakfast. This is what I ment by love hate. Hate the pokemon, love eating it. KFC yum yum.

Edited by VoxelHeart

You know, switching out and protect are a way to evade this technique. Anyway, I never thought of Articuno as a chicken.

Come to think of it, do we really have a chicken pokemon? Like... females become hens and males roosters (too much KFC nickname)

You know, switching out and protect are a way to evade this technique. Anyway, I never thought of Articuno as a chicken.

Come to think of it, do we really have a chicken pokemon? Like... females become hens and males roosters (too much KFC nickname)

Torchic line. Although, they don't really have a difference between genders, but they're chickens nonetheless.

Edited by SilverJakler

You know, switching out and protect are a way to evade this technique.

I was 10 back then, times have changed. This was when me and my friends were still playing Fire Red. Also, I just consider most birds to be chicken. Also, I would never kill a torchic for KFC, torchic's evelutions are one of my favorites.

my reason for hating Lucario? he replaced Mewtwo in smash bros

that's my entire reason of hating him....

I am obliged to instantly hate on Giratina (because of being the pokeworld version of Satan) Dark types, (except Absol) and any Ghost type that eats souls or acts demonic, however the Clefairy line irks me specifically for being the Jigglypuff line's rival in the meta game. (I can't count how many times I've been told to use a Clefable instead of a Wigglytuff)