What video game world would you live in?

FraRPetO

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I honestly thought about SotC quite a bit for this. It is my all time favorite game, after all. The world's beautiful, and I love the colossi but there's no way back out of the forbidden lands since the bridge got destroyed... I think that'd be a bit lonely after a while.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know about you all, but Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball sounds like an awesome world to me.

Is there a better answer than this?

Uh... Leaving out the obvious ones, I love the world of the No More Heroes games. Beam Katana's, gun blade, gun scythes, cyborgs, ranked assassins, sexy french accents, sexy russian accents, magic portals, anime, great soundtrack, awesome bikes and cool charterers. But more importantly, it somehow still feels like the real world.

Pokemon. Seriously if Pokemon were real in this world, I'd drop everything and become a Trainer. I wouldn't care if I became a Champion or not, I'd just do it for the fun... plus I'd actually know what to do with my life if that were the case :P.

If not Pokemon, then Kingdom Hearts. Both Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts are very near and dear to me. Having my own Keyblade, fighting Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed? Getting to meet various Disney and Square characters? Exploring the universe in a Gummi Ship or one of those Keyblade rides? Yes plz.

Elder scrolls. Join in the first age. Become one of the first vampires. Hide from humanity and learn magic. Harness eternal power.

Profit.

And one day, in the fourth era, some guy with broken enchantments, Thu´um and Dawnbreaker stops by (Thu´um is probably way stronger in the lore than in-game...). Or the guy who´s gonna be Sheogorath. Or the Nerevarine, a demi-god. Or any asshat with tons of magic-resistance, because he happens to be an alchemist or an enchanter. Better hide directly between those filthy mortals like the count of Bravil from Cyrodiil and work with the mages-guild and learn magic-stuff while you´re at it, since you got access to that kind of magic stuff, unlike the other vampires living in some random cave ^-^

I got a video game I´d live in: Mass Effect. But only after the reapers are gone, so after whatever crappy ending occurs. Because I don´t wanna be harvested or die a slowly death by being impaled or anything else those evil machines can do.

I´d get an implant for Biotics anytime. I mean imagine all the crazy shit you could do with that kind of gravity-controlling stuff.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Meanwhile, I feel like the sole person that would love to be in the Jak and Daxter universe. (More so The Precursor Legacy to be exact) Zoomers with heat shields, gondolas to the mountain, and lots of people to talk with. even punching animals and getting away with it.

If I were adventurous then definitely tetris. who else wouldn't want to dodge falling blocks that can crush yo-

Sonic(Möbius) would be appealing. I'd want to have some chats with Dr.Eggman, and then be upset when he tries to throw me out!

Or be an eevee on Pokemon mystery dungeon <3

The first game that will always come to mind is Pokemon. Pokemon, or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, or even Pokemon Conquest.

Otherwise, The Evil Within The Last of Us Resident Evil Cooking Mama Bioshock okay no, Pokemon really is the only choice for me. Following the anime and games which are (mostly) childlike, the world of Pokemon is a (mostly) carefree world. You're young and able to explore alongside a pack of friends, human or Pokemon, with nothing but your own limitations and yourself to put an end to your journey. And who cares about the darker undertones of the world? It adds to the charm, in my opinion. anyway, nothing's scarier than schoolwork

I'm amused at all the people saying Pokemon, because there's so many reasons to not be part of that mess.

Anyways, I'd have to say LoZ/Terraria[/Tron because I'm sure there's a game for that] for one reason and one reason alone: Boomerangs. Beyond that I'd probably spring Terraria>Zelda because in Zelda there's only one Hero (per game) and that's probably not going to be me (I'm not a tight-wearing blonde guy :P), but in Terraria everyone can be a hero and look epic while doing it (Or alternatively just put on the hero costume and be a tight-wearing blonde guy)

Alternatively if someone can point me to a game with psychics flinging disks/orbs at each other and moving them about with complex hand singles like said disks/orb are attached to their fingers by some kind of magical wire, I'll take that. Bonus points for disks/orbs having magical powers upon striking things and/or creepy dark themes owo

I'm amused at all the people saying Pokemon, because there's so many reasons to not be part of that mess.

Inb4 pokemon revolution- pokemon rise up against their captors and drive humanity to the brink of extinction.

oh wait, that's just my fangame idea. Carry on.

I would say a tie between the Pokemon World and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World.

The Pokemon World because, you know Pokemon, I really want to see Pokemon in person, train them, love them. (and meet trainer waifus :3)

The Mystery Dungeon World because I really want to try to be a Pokemon, probably Lucario, becuase of aura, and explore the world.

I really can't decide between these two, so it's just at tie.