What video game world would you live in?

FraRPetO

FFVII because the whole excitement of taking down shinra and blowing up reactors just seems exciting alternatively id also want to be a part of the dragon age world magic user or maybe rogue elf trying to stop blights and inqusitions :3

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume Eorzea the world of FFXIV, would be a interesting place ot live in, you can be everywhere you like everything you like, while being immortal and having fun with friends, also magic, who doesnt want to be able to use magic.

My top pick would probably be ACNL

Easy to make money,nice people,music, still have modern luxuries like video games, and indoor plumbing.

Runners up are:

Mario Kart (Nyooom!), Twilight Princess, or SoulSilver

Most of the games I like I wouldn't last a day in, but if I could, I'd pick Super Smash Bros, I think.

Id side with unproffesionalAmataur !!!! Skyrim would be a rocking place to live in !! imagine walking out of your hut/home made of straw in the morning , ^_^ its a beautifull morning and then suddenly a dead dragon falls from the sky and lands on your front porch with like 7 arrow in him ... and look here comes the dragonborn to absorb his soul !! just another normal morning feeding your troll and dodging the giants shit on the roads.

I use to think about living in a pokemon world, but after reading some dex entries, I kinda changed my mind. Living in a Custom Robo world would be pretty cool. Controlling little robots, and using them to fight is pretty cool....until someone turns off the safety switch and then losing a battle could knock you out >>''

I use to think about living in a pokemon world, but after reading some dex entries, I kinda changed my mind. Living in a Custom Robo world would be pretty cool. Controlling little robots, and using them to fight is pretty cool....until someone turns off the safety switch and then losing a battle could knock you out >>''

Or someone who isn't battling in the arena with you just goes around and beats up your body while you're diving.

They should really make the robots bigger

I can't really think of a good world... It doesn't help that most games I play involve a character that lives in a world where everything is shit. And the point of the games is to change the world and make everything not shit.

Every other game I think of that don't lay in that theme, the characters either DO live in a fictional rendition of the real world or live a life that isn't exactly... Opportune... They are either Theives or deal with idiots for a living.

Living in a pokemon world would be pretty sweet though... When is Nintendo going to make a Pokemon MMO?

inb4 never QQ

All in all you might be thinking "Godot, if these worlds or lifestyles are so depressing or questionable, then why do you keep revisiting them?"

The adventure!

Whether it is surviving the Apocalyse, roaming dystopic alien worlds, or opening the gates of hell, it is one hell of an adventure.

And sometimes mixing things up and being a world class thief or a traveling warrior/sorcerer may not be my ideal way of life. But it is a fantastic way to escape the real one.

It's fun to live the lives of Leon, Chris, Samus, Gaige, Librom, Dante, Bayonneta, or Sly Cooper... But I would never envy them or actually want to be them.

I wouldn't mind living in the Pokemon world. Or maybe even the Animal Crossing world since it's so peaceful,

Wouldn't it be nice to rake in the dough everyday by sitting down with a beer and fishing off the pier?

Imagine reeling in a shark and holding it aloft with one hand. xD

Owning your own mansion would be pretty awesome too, full of exotic and eccentric furniture pieces.

I think the canon Pokemon world (NOT Reborn @__@ death risk is way too high).

I have lots of pokemon I dream of cuddling... Fearow, Walrein, Typhlosion... to name a few. Plus, loving animals, getting a bunch of magic animals that love and obey you, who could ask for more?

Edited by Infel

I can't really think of a good world... It doesn't help that most games I play involve a character that lives in a world where everything is shit. And the point of the games is to change the world and make everything not shit.

Every other game I think of that don't lay in that theme, the characters either DO live in a fictional rendition of the real world or live a life that isn't exactly... Opportune... They are either Theives or deal with idiots for a living.

Living in a pokemon world would be pretty sweet though... When is Nintendo going to make a Pokemon MMO?

inb4 never QQ

All in all you might be thinking "Godot, if these worlds or lifestyles are so depressing or questionable, then why do you keep revisiting them?"

The adventure!

Whether it is surviving the Apocalyse, roaming dystopic alien worlds, or opening the gates of hell, it is one hell of an adventure.

And sometimes mixing things up and being a world class thief or a traveling warrior/sorcerer may not be my ideal way of life. But it is a fantastic way to escape the real one.

It's fun to live the lives of Leon, Chris, Samus, Gaige, Librom, Dante, Bayonneta, or Sly Cooper... But I would never envy them or actually want to be them.

*points to pokemon conquest* even it a srpg

• 3 weeks later...

To The Moon

Play it and you might find out why, because I'm not typing a paragraph

Yes. Definetilly yes. Hell, anyone who hasn't played it yet doesn't deserve to read a paragraph. Guys, go out and play it if you want feels.

Also, I would hate to live in pokemon. I would prefer time space continuum to not be in the hands of pokemon who have temper tantrums, I don't want to deal with peyote vanishing into the spirit world or tortured by a Gourgest, and I don't want 10 year olds running around with the fate of the world on his hands while he takes down their guilds the police spend months trying to catch.

I am happy with the world as it is. You tend to learn the beauty of it after living through a lot of its $#!@. If I had to choose though... (I wish the world of RWBY counted here...)

I'm going to have to go with Sonic Adventure. I know, earth was almost destroyed twice plus some, but I mean... Chao Garden, The chao freaking garden pls.