'Where do I go now?'

Deleted User

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Froiky said:

Just started Ep 16 and have no idea where to go. Also, it's been so long I don't know how to get places easily. I'm in Agate Circus

You have to start E16 by being in the back room of the circus, then exiting outside and using Fly to go to Reborn City.

Need help with volunteer locations.. I've been roaming around for 20 minutes and have found only one.. Is there a specific type of person who is a volunteer or could it be anybody?

Never mind... I thought I had to keep searching in coral ward only..

• Supporter

I just finished rescuing the kids from the Yureyu building, and we've successfully navigated our way out of the Railnet. Upon reaching the Chrysolia Region though, the group kind of splits up. Who do I need to go with?

I know that the next badge is in Spinel Town, through Chrysolia Forest which is the direction Cain headed. Should I go after him? Or do I need to go with the kids first? Or is it a choice that will have story impact latter?

Thanks for the guidance, though please keep the spoilers minimal!

Edited by AiedailEclipsed
Bad formatting.

10 hours ago, AiedailEclipsed said:
  Hide contents

I just finished rescuing the kids from the Yureyu building, and we've successfully navigated our way out of the Railnet. Upon reaching the Chrysolia Region though, the group kind of splits up. Who do I need to go with?

I know that the next badge is in Spinel Town, through Chrysolia Forest which is the direction Cain headed. Should I go after him? Or do I need to go with the kids first? Or is it a choice that will have story impact latter?

Thanks for the guidance, though please keep the spoilers minimal!

Spoiler

You need to go to Spinel Town.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:33 PM, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You need to go to Spinel Town.

Spoiler

Don't you need to go with the kids first though?
So that they can ask you to go buy some medicine at the mart in Spinel Town?

where do I go after I get the 7th badge?

Is that the Standard badge?

If so,

Spoiler

first you go with Noel near the computer in the house, then back in the mountain; go as far left as you can then up, through a broken metal barrier, then keep going up until you find Route 1. It should be pretty straightforward from there.

Edited by Waynolt

sooo...how do i trigger a different event in amaria/titania's house? i heard we could just NOT read the diary but little changes. Seriously....i don't want both of them hating my guts...titania is freaking scary in those sewers

15 hours ago, Kaze said:

sooo...how do i trigger a different event in amaria/titania's house? i heard we could just NOT read the diary but little changes. Seriously....i don't want both of them hating my guts...titania is freaking scary in those sewers

simply, you can't get out of those events as a whole. Titania will still hate you but relationship points differ slightly depending on your choice.

4 hours ago, Eray2705 said:

where do i go now? I was talking with the gymleader (gym 6) and her son and then some other guy talking about arceus came in and if i'm honest i skipped the dialog and now i'm wondering what to do XD

I'm at the city where the stuff is teleporting http://prntscr.com/dvjdqe

You need to go to Serra's gym, it is north of the room where you first talked to her. Try using rock smash on the mirrors.

I just got to Ametrine city.  I went to the house with the pulse machine and read all the dialogue then went outside to find Shelly talking to some kid. He said he would leave a building open for me but when I go to the house it's empty.  The receptionist says I can find Blake upstairs but there's no one there, nothing is interactable.  Is this a glitch or have I missed something? 

Edited by NGN Frostbite

22 minutes ago, NGN Frostbite said:

I just got to Ametrine city.  I went to the house with the pulse machine and read all the dialogue then went outside to find Shelly talking to some kid. He said he would leave a building open for me but when I go to the house it's empty.  The receptionist says I can find Blake upstairs but there's no one there, nothing is interactable.  Is this a glitch or have I missed something? 

Try posting your save file here:

And if you don't know, just go to C:/Users/[your username]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata

Edited by Lightseeker

5 hours ago, NGN Frostbite said:

I'm having the same thing, and I've seen others have had it.  It seems to be a bug.  If you post your game file here and describe the issue, one of the mods/staff will fix it eventually.

Edit:  Well, they fixed mine in the main thread, so you're more likely to get service there.

Edited by seki108

On 1/17/2017 at 5:39 AM, seki108 said:

I'm having the same thing, and I've seen others have had it.  It seems to be a bug.  If you post your game file here and describe the issue, one of the mods/staff will fix it eventually.

Edit:  Well, they fixed mine in the main thread, so you're more likely to get service there.

Game.rxdata Here is mine could you help me please, or if you already know anyone would you please tagg them here. Thank you so much

@Gent I'll say the same thing again as what you quoted.  Post your save and a description of your problem in the thread that I linked and a mod/staff will fix it within a few hours. That's the fastest way to get your problem solved.

Edit:  I linked the unstuck-me thread and pointed it out in the quote you made.  I've done all I can to help.

Edited by seki108

1 minute ago, bada_mat said:

I just started episode 16 at the Grand Hall ame told me to find the guyz but I can't find Victoria!!! Where is she?

She's in the Beryl Cemetery. She's hard to find because she looks a bit like a plant. 

Spoiler

I'm trying to find Luna since she was kidnapped. It's after Radomus' Gym battle. I looked all over 7th street but I can't do anything else there that I haven't done already. Where do I need to go to progress the story further?