Today I Learned

Arkhi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some foods have more iron than others. Your body absorbs iron easier from meats than other foods. Vitamin C increases your ability to absorb iron. Milk, coffee, tea, egg whites, fiber and soy decrease your ability to absorb iron.

making vegetarians more susceptible to iron deficiency anemia

There are actually some ant species that form alliances with other colonies.

These combined colonies become these mega-colonies that can span over a billion individuals including at least a million queens.

So you essentially have the UN of ant colonies containing a metric shit-ton of ants just roaming around in some forest out there.

Today I learned that not only can corsola and toxapex breed together, but that any young polyps that spring from this twisted take on "playing with your food" can come out knowing Liquidation. I'm not sure if this means that someone at GameFreak failed to fact check or has a twisted sense of humor...

I learned today that a crack pairing with a character can quickly overtake your interest in your preferred pairing for said character, as long as the work the crack pairing is presented in is good enough.    Then you struggle with the fact that, as a crack pairing, it will never have much presence in fanwork.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today I learned that when a girl finds her boyfriend is more likely to lose all the grudge she had towards ex-boyfriends and similar people. And also that screaming for having seen a huge insect dyring a dear friend's oral exam is not a good idea. Luckly, I didn't do it

• 1 month later...