Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

What about Pumpkaboo? Is it a rare encounter in Celeste Labyrinth?

Thanks Chubb and Simon, I also have been wondering how to find Duskull and if it was possible to get Dusknoir.

Yes, Pumpkaboo is the rarest encounter in Celeste Labyrinth.

Actually, the Reaper Cloth is available. You can find it in the Trade Centre by interacting with one of the books there. Here's a link of the location in the spoiler.

it's good that the reaper cloth is in the game, but

now i am stuck in between evolving my haunter to a gengar or my duskclops to a dusknoir

now i am stuck in between evolving my haunter to a gengar or my duskclops to a dusknoir

If I were you, I'd evolve Haunter. Dusclops, compared to Dusknoir, has decent enough bulk. While the attack boost would be nice, I say Dusclops can stand it's ground well enough for now. Haunter on the other hand, is in my opinion weaker and thus should be evolved to Gengar.

Yes, Pumpkaboo is the rarest encounter in Celeste Labyrinth.

No wonder I couldn't find it, I always use Repels there. Thanks.

How rare is Duskull? I have been trying to run into it for about an hour now and have run into 2 shiny unowns! No Duskull yet.

Also,

where on Blackview port do you use a gourmet treat to catch a staryu?

I cannot find the exact spot. Any help would be appreciated!

There's a small spot between two crate boxes near water. Simply walk into it and you'll be prompted to throw a treat

Edited by Pandalex12

Where do I find Tentacool? At first I thought they might be in Blackview City waters, but turns out you can't fish there.

I don't know if there are other locations but I fished at the location where you stranded and got your first pkmn.

I just remembered that at the end of the game

Tristan said that he would even introduce us to rosetta. I'm really curious to know how that will play out.

The first thing is: will the protagonist even trust Tristan at this point? If he did Tristan will most likely just say that everyone just ignores him.

• Upvote 1

up to the fourth gym and danm this is a different experience from reborn and rejuvenation like danm for the first time ever i actually WANT to replay the game due to what's happened in the last few moments of the of this version of the game like DANM i didn't want that to happen...

up to the fourth gym and danm this is a different experience from reborn and rejuvenation like danm for the first time ever i actually WANT to replay the game due to what's happened in the last few moments of the of this version of the game like DANM i didn't want that to happen...

I know right? I replayed this game like 3 times XD

• Developers

3.1, containing the final bug fix of this release, will be out by Sunday (I think that's Saturday for most of you). This build will also include the remade intro and a variety of changes that will hopefully be well received. See you then.

• Upvote 2

3.1, containing the final bug fix of this release, will be out by Sunday (I think that's Saturday for most of you). This build will also include the remade intro and a variety of changes that will hopefully be well received. See you then.

Maybe I need to start yet another playthrough...

So as of about five minutes ago I moved the Weeping Hill from Route 1 to Route 2. You're welcome.

thank you caz do you know if we ever going back to weeping hill then. Also remade intro will definitely check it out since I wanted to start a second playthrough anyway

• Developers

ANNOUNCEMENT

Back at it again with another update, v3.1 is here! This is the final build of Episode 3 and fixes basically every problem present in previous Episodes. This update also contains the remade intro. Episode 4 is a long, long way away - but that doesn't mean there isn't stuff to show off, like some new Mega Evolutions, coming to a website near you.

Fixes:

Fixed issue where Swablu joinin the party would crash the game.

Fixed Link Stone saying 'NOT ABLE' on a trade evolution Pokemon.

Fixed issue where toggling run would create many other bugs.

Fixed many tile issues.

Fixed pronoun problems.

Fixed grammatical errors.

Changes:

Moved Weeping Hill to Route 2.

Placed Repel vendors in many locations that deserve them.

Remade the Episode 1 intro.

-Download Link-

Version 3.1, 21/5/2016

Please report bugs via PM.

4 Badges are available as of this release.

Episode 3.1 - Dreams

Mega

Mediafire

For those who are interested in seeing the new intro because they don't want to start a new save - here's the intro. Please note that I made this video in a rush before some fixes were implemented, but oh well.

I think that's it for now. Stay tuned.~

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 8

I like it Caz, I think the new intro sets the stage quite nicely for the drama to come about. Black Foxes being revealed in the first few moments before Team Crescent is interesting.. I'll have to play through again and see how that flows.

Anyways guys, I'm having a hell of a time trying to track down the Tiny Key. Haven't a clue as to where it is. Any ideas on where I can pick it up?

EDIT: Nevermind folks, my detective skills figured it out. For those looking like myself, you need to buy it from the vendor in the Jinx lab after you've expanded it twice. He'll sell you the key for 8 credits.

Edited by Antilegend

Ooh, like the new intro! Also thank for repel vendors <3

Anyways guys, I'm having a hell of a time trying to track down the Tiny Key. Haven't a clue as to where it is. Any ideas on where I can pick it up?

You can buy it in the Credit Shop of the Route 2 Pokemon Center, iirc.