Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

5 minutes ago, andracass said:

Screenshot_12.png.917ccbe227cd90fe332dd2e84a6e78f1.png

What exactly is that? I was complimenting you, and I don't see anything wrong with that

what is wrong is treating people that compliment you like trash lol

3 minutes ago, cicada said:

*grabs popcorn*

[eliminate] Newt.

2 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Heh, this confirms what he said, i guess.

It does.

Decide already

I need a cult leader dead this night. And i'm pretty sure one of them is a leader at this point

I don't care which, just kill a leader

Edited by Yahen

1 minute ago, Candy said:

why not vote Amber and vigi Newt though? what's the difference, someone pwease help a smol candy

I don't get it either, but cass might be angry i'm sort of scared

Just now, Candy said:

why not vote Amber and vigi Newt though? what's the difference, someone pwease help a smol candy

Cause if newt is the leader he could make an apprentice assuming he acts before or at the same time as the vigi

If amber were the leader this would also apply, but newt's desperate approach looks more like he's a leader

On 3/26/2019 at 9:08 AM, Bazaro said:

Role Priority:

- Trapper

- Black Cat

- Drunk / Mason

- Cult Spy / Cop / Doctor

- Cult Assassin / Vigilante

- Lovers

- Cult Leader

- Cult Watcher

@Alaris well cult leader acts after Vigi so

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

Cause if newt is the leader he could make an apprentice assuming he acts before or at the same time as the vigi

If amber were the leader this would also apply, but newt's desperate approach looks more like he's a leader

The vigi acts before the leaders, its on role descriptions

• Veterans

there technically isn't- the order of operations here doesn't matter. the difference is that newt has effectively confirmed himself and amber's status is still up to newt's word. newt would be the more certain lynch.

No but seriously

Why not kill Amber now

I will die and flip spy then the vigilante will kill him, and theres also a small chance of the vigilante being roleblockes and amber managing to make an apprentice

Also why the fuck a cult leader would put himself in the most dangerous position fakeclaiming if the spy himself or the newly recruited pawn would be much better for that role, achieving the same thing

Just now, Newt said:

No but seriously

Why not kill Amber now

I will die and flip spy then the vigilante will kill him, and theres also a small chance of the vigilante being roleblockes and amber managing to make an apprentice

Also why the fuck a cult leader would put himself in the most dangerous position fakeclaiming if the spy himself or the newly recruited pawn would be much better for that role, achieving the same thing

You claimed spy cause you already were on the hot seat. If we had believed you were cop, you would've gained the town's trust...

7 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Oh sorry I haven't checked the op since the day I signed up ^^U

Anyway my hypothesis still applies; if you had recruited the vigi or the vigi didn't kill you for any reason, you could make an apprentice if you were the leader