9. Newt - consort

10. Kiet

11. Amber - spy

12. Hypurr

13. Bok

14. Drakyle

15. Amine

Ok I looked at the ToS roles and 

Town Killing: Veteran: Decide if you will go on alert and kill anyone who visits you.
(To me this sounds like a Granny role that can be activated at night if they so choose)

Also, according to Nano's Role list on the discord, there are at least one town killing role, if not more (due to the random towns). The question is whether there are more than one veteran, because in my opinion it seems very unlikely that all four of the veteran's kills visited the same person.  What do y'all think?
Losing our doctor to the maf on the first real night as well as losing our investigator puts us in a tricky spot as well. 

Having no last wills from any of them also is a little oof. Not entirely sure where to start on this other than to ask if anyone has information to share? With all these people visiting each other, I'm hoping someone learned something

Looking at the role list only one kill can be the mafia's doing. We also lost two spies and a doctor, the ability to know who the mafia visited sounds relatively powerful rip. 
The veteran must be someone very popular because lol. There might be more than one and/or a vigilante too.

Jailor

Town investigative

Town investigative

Town killing

Town protective

Town support

Random town

Random town

Random town

Godfather

Mafioso

Random Mafia

Random Mafia

Neutral Evil

Neutral Killing

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well i have some interesting information for you guys 🙂

Hypurr is 100% Mafia.

[Eliminate] Hypurr

5 towns, 3 mafia, 2 third party. If we lynch a townie and then another gets killed (bc of the mafia kill) and potentially another one from the neutral killing role/veteran. We will be in a very bad spot. That's why I have to ask you, Kiet, how do you know that hypurr is mafia? 3 investigative town roles have died already, it seems unlikely that two of the three random town roles are investigative (especially when the number of deaths implies that there might be more than one town killing role, 3 is still an awful lot for a veteran).

Woah i didn't expect so many deaths already and we really have lost some useful roles 😕

I agree with Bok, it's a bit too strange that all 4 people have visited the same person (except for Bean where he got killed by mafia) so there are at least two veterans role but i'm not so sure because in my opinion, the neutral killing is like the granny role in this game and the town killing sound like a vigilante. So at least three people have visited the same person, that's what i think. I wanted to give what i think about happened even if it's nothing new, i guess. 

Lia already did the question that i wanted to do to Kiet, so now i will wait for his answer, if he's really sure about what he found out then i will vote for Hypurr.

26 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

5 towns, 3 mafia, 2 third party. If we lynch a townie and then another gets killed (bc of the mafia kill) and potentially another one from the neutral killing role/veteran. We will be in a very bad spot. That's why I have to ask you, Kiet, how do you know that hypurr is mafia? 3 investigative town roles have died already, it seems unlikely that two of the three random town roles are investigative (especially when the number of deaths implies that there might be more than one town killing role, 3 is still an awful lot for a veteran). 

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Lia already did the question that i wanted to do to Kiet, so now i will wait for his answer, if he's really sure about what he found out then i will vote for Hypurr. 

Sure i will elaborate on that:

I am the Jailor.

I imprisoned Hypurr on Day1 and could talk to him during Night1. And to not reveal who i am from the getgo, i impersonated someone else. I impersonated Bean, which now is dead. I wonder why?

Hypurr also told me he was the Doctor, which is the role Bean has. There is a slim chance, that more Doctors are running around, but what are the odds.

So if you add all those information together. Hypurr is 100% Mafia.

So jeah, if we really have a 2nd Doctor, i hope he could protect me for Night 2.

3 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

The question is whether there are more than one veteran, because in my opinion it seems very unlikely that all four of the veteran's kills visited the same person.  What do y'all think?

I asked Nano about duplicate roles. And there is a chance of having duplicate roles in the game. But the veteran is a unique role, meaning there can't be more then one of this role in the game. So jeah 4 people visited the same person XD

And i might even know who the Veteran could be. Probably some of you also already know who it might be 🙂

@CrimsonDragon21 I've been reading up on the roles and it appears that it's entirely possible for Hypurr to be a Doctor. However, the chances of that happening are arguably slim. I think that you should tell us more about your interactions, so we have better information on whether Hypurr is telling the truth/lying.

Also, following up on what Kiet said, the Veteran is a Unique Role because having more than one would upset the balance of the game. So, yeah, this Veteran is extremely popular, and going by who died, I have an idea who this Veteran is.

20 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

@CrimsonDragon21 I've been reading up on the roles and it appears that it's entirely possible for Hypurr to be a Doctor. However, the chances of that happening are arguably slim. I think that you should tell us more about your interactions, so we have better information on whether Hypurr is telling the truth/lying. 

I am not sure what you want me to tell you tbh. But if you know how Hypurr and Bean interacted with each other you might well get how i impersonated him.

For the contents of it. I just asked him that he should tell me his role and after that i questioned him, if it really is his role. After that i just asked him to protect me. (i was a bit inactive and couldn't ask more)

12 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

But if Hypurr was mafia, how would they be able to tell their friends to kill Bean while jailed?

🤔

From the role description i got, it wasn't explicitly stated, that the jailed person can't use other chats he is in.

He just can't perform his night action and is safe from all attacks.

22 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

But if Hypurr was mafia, how would they be able to tell their friends to kill Bean while jailed?

🤔

I doubt killing Bean was a pre-meditated murder. Most likely, it was just a more or less random killing, and he happened to coincidentally be a doctor.

6 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I am not sure what you want me to tell you tbh. But if you know how Hypurr and Bean interacted with each other you might well get how i impersonated him.

For the contents of it. I just asked him that he should tell me his role and after that i questioned him, if it really is his role. After that i just asked him to protect me. (i was a bit inactive and couldn't ask more)

Oh, I see. I thought you had a thorough interrogation and had communicated more aside from knowing his role. I would have asked if there were any particularly suspicious statements to be taken into consideration.

10 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

I would have asked if there were any particularly suspicious statements to be taken into consideration. 

I think the only suspicious statement was probably that he found out pretty easily that the Jailer must have been Bean. (cause i was impersonating him)

But nothing much i guess.

Of course, somebody being Jailor 'twice' would be really off to put an act like that. That said, lynching me then have the Jailor die with no protection means the town is already losing. Though, it'd be either you or me if I decide to save your skin though--there are two killing roles that can do that to both of us.

The Neutral Killing in this game, I'd assume them to be the Werewolf becauae Serial Killers won't miss a day to kill anyone, and the Jailor didn't die from jailing me. Nobody has said they were doused, so Arsonist is also out from the list.

Imo, I'd suggest roleclaiming now. The number of towns already mirrors the evil faction, the mafia already knows who's who and they're planning ahead of a plan to execute tonight. We have to lynch one of them.

[Eliminate] Amine

3 hours ago, Hypurr said:

Of course, somebody being Jailor 'twice' would be really off to put an act like that. That said, lynching me then have the Jailor die with no protection means the town is already losing. Though, it'd be either you or me if I decide to save your skin though--there are two killing roles that can do that to both of us.

The Neutral Killing in this game, I'd assume them to be the Werewolf becauae Serial Killers won't miss a day to kill anyone, and the Jailor didn't die from jailing me. Nobody has said they were doused, so Arsonist is also out from the list.

Imo, I'd suggest roleclaiming now. The number of towns already mirrors the evil faction, the mafia already knows who's who and they're planning ahead of a plan to execute tonight. We have to lynch one of them.

[Eliminate] Amine

You don't seem to be defending yourself from these accusations that or it's not a very clear defense can you tell us anything that can lead us to trust you more that crimson? Essentially what i get from this is you have been accused of being mafia so you are now telling us all to roleclaim based on the current count of alignments, i would also like to know why you have voted Amine?

2 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You don't seem to be defending yourself from these accusations that or it's not a very clear defense can you tell us anything that can lead us to trust you more that crimson? Essentially what i get from this is you have been accused of being mafia so you are now telling us all to roleclaim based on the current count of alignments, i would also like to know why you have voted Amine?

It's mainly because almost all of our investigatives are already dead, the game turns into a russian roulette. There's no more point in waiting any longer when the town became unexpectedly vulnerable in just one night, all leads deprived. In fact, I won't bother saying so if that's not the only option.

About the vote? Call it a hunch.

8 minutes ago, Hypurr said:

It's mainly because almost all of our investigatives are already dead, the game turns into a russian roulette. There's no more point in waiting any longer when the town became unexpectedly vulnerable in just one night, all leads deprived. In fact, I won't bother saying so if that's not the only option.

About the vote? Call it a hunch.

A hunch huh, enough reason to vote someone for lynching in a desperate time like this? if Amine gets lynched and flips town if you are still alive i will vote you to follow him to the grave, I don't rely on a hunch

On that note i do think the veteran at the very least should roleclaim so there isn't more town dying from investigating them with that in mind @Jason Grace If you agree with this view would you mind sharing your thoughts on who our popular veteran is?