Jump to content
Jan

Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Recommended Posts

so quick question. If the dev team of pokemon reborn is done with the post-game, is reju going to be in works again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gauvain said:

so quick question. If the dev team of pokemon reborn is done with the post-game, is reju going to be in works again?

It's not the same Dev team. Ame's does Reborn, Jan's does Rejuv. V12 is already in production, it's just taking time.

 

Also reborn post game has only really just started. It's gonna take a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I really loved the music for Alamissa Urben.What is this music originally?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zanoar said:

 I really loved the music for Alamissa Urben.What is this music originally?  

Tree of life ~ Trunk, from Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I started playing rejuvenation, I noticed that it's so full of pokemon mystery dungeon music. I don't know about everyone, but I really like those themes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i download Rejuvenation: Episodes 1-10 (527 MB) + Pokemon Rejuvenation: Where Love Lies (306 MB) do i have the latest version of the game ? If not, then where can i find it ? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Br0metheus said:

If i download Rejuvenation: Episodes 1-10 (527 MB) + Pokemon Rejuvenation: Where Love Lies (306 MB) do i have the latest version of the game ? If not, then where can i find it ? 🙂

You need v11. V11 is on the first page of this thread. 🙂 Where Love Lies is a sidestory, that is easiest played after the events up through v10s story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys, I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and would have some advice on how to troubleshoot my problem. I was talking to Jan in Neo East Gearen when my game suddenly froze, I can't walk, I can't talk or perform any commands, but for some stupid reason, I can still save and I did which means now, every time I load the game, I start in this frozen state. Has anybody experienced anything like this and could possibly offer some advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 5:55 PM, Morganstern15 said:

Hi Guys, I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and would have some advice on how to troubleshoot my problem. I was talking to Jan in Neo East Gearen when my game suddenly froze, I can't walk, I can't talk or perform any commands, but for some stupid reason, I can still save and I did which means now, every time I load the game, I start in this frozen state. Has anybody experienced anything like this and could possibly offer some advice?

Locate a backup save and rename it to "Game.rxdata" and replace your save file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Black Antrax said:

Locate a backup save and rename it to "Game.rxdata" and replace your save file.

Thanks so much, It worked and I can now finish all the side quests before V12 comes out

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Morganstern15 said:

Thanks so much, It worked and I can now finish all the side quests before V12 comes out

You're welcome. Happy to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this wasn't worth its own thread, but... Are this points/doors accessible in the present episode? And, if so, where or from where? I'm just trying to explore everything before the next version is up.

 

Spoiler

975435848_Hidden3.jpg.f1e9fd4bf655ac8de036d1775a7b15be.jpg

This one's in the past, in the route between Kugarean City and Stormchaser's HQ

Spoiler

1397293335_Hidden2.jpg.bd5a485188ffc15cfc60d4c3868f80e2.jpg

This one's just east of the Gearen Lab, and it can be seen around the whole block

Spoiler

906932853_Hidden1.jpg.1bdead900ade402faf572cb9e008f456.jpg

West to the power plant It's only seen faintly, but behind the containers there's some light flickering

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think so yet. 

 

Spoiler

Considering the first one, it's probably available when "the time comes" aka the calamity is about to start and the rocks are knocked around.

 

The second is probably gonna be available after we storm the Park Center in East Gearan/deal with Mr. Blakeory.

 

No clue about that third one though.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, PopplioPower said:

Can you get jackpot starters in this update??

 

No iirc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I installed the patch #3 from the mega link but when i open the game to the menu it says Patch #2 installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

I installed the patch #3 from the mega link but when i open the game to the menu it says Patch #2 installed?

the graphic for it didn't get updated, i wouldn't worry about it bc you probably have the patch installed correctly LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zumi said:

the graphic for it didn't get updated, i wouldn't worry about it bc you probably have the patch installed correctly LOL

Alright thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't download the file, it's saying file is not found

Screenshot_2019-10-09-21-40-27.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Izuku said:

I can't download the file, it's saying file is not found

Screenshot_2019-10-09-21-40-27.png

You're looking for the wrong download, buddy! The correct download is here, for V12. All the previous download links have been taken down.

 

Also, locking this thread to prevent further revival!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...