Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Just give me Shiny Froakie, Male, Snake, Protean, Decent IV Stats, Serious Nature Moves:Keep the mvoes it has.

Eevee, Male, Anticipation, Decent IV Stats, Modest Nature. Moves:Baby-doll eyes, Tackle, Growl, and Tailwhip.

Edit: I decided instead of Arceus I go with Eevee. Because a few people disagreed with me wanting Arceus because it would make the game easy.

What run are you going for? Probably won't be editing your save until I know fo sho. Sorry~

Hey, I'm doing a monoghost run soon and I was wondering if I could get a save file with Shuppet and Drifloon and my starting mons. (Also could i get Destiny Bond on both mons and Confuse ray on the Shuppet and Hypnosis on the Drifloon as egg moves?)

I want to start the run as traditionally as possible but I also don't want to have to wait forever and have to train these two from scratch once i get to Corey

EDIT: Sorry I should mention the natures and abilities shouldn't I. Unburden calm for Drifloon (nickname Heigold) and Admant cursed body on shuppet.(nickname Fukurou)

Done and PM'd~

Ghosts are friggin awesome.

Hey, I'm doing a monkey-run and I was wondering if I can get a Pansage, Panpour, Aipom and Darumaka. I know that I can get Panpour in the beginning but that's a 50% chance between it and Wingull. I don't mind what their nature and abilities are or their IV's.

Done and PM'd~

What kind of run? Well it's not any kind of run, It's more of a custom playthrough.

I believe the original purpose of this thread was aimed at allowing monotype runs that were normally impossible such as rock type which was done in the background until this thread made it official. Due to the massive amount, and usually picky, requests we've been getting, a lot of us have lost motivation to blindly fill out one after another (I don't do it as much since well I mod and go to college which both are time consuming and I have 35 save files I need to use).

Your run was likely denied since this is merely asking to add a Pokemon way earlier into the game without any rules or restrictions and said mon is available quite early. Just remember that nobody here is obligated to fulfill a request and are allowed to deny one. Also due to the decrease on people who fulfill requests, I'd also like to request that people don't question why their request hasn't been fulfilled until a week has passed. Anyways, good day.

Hey guys, this is a... very odd request >.> and not entirely sure if it's against the spirit of this thread or not.

Was planning to do a legendary only run (Which would currently basically resolve to "Use your 6 starters all game and juggle skills like crazy" :) ). In order to make it remotely interesting, I was going to impose the following conditions on myself:

- Levels capped at 5 below (Badge Cap) (...will make this harsher as I progress if needed)

- Hardcore

- Legendaries picked by someone trying to make me sad

So... yeah! The last part is where I'm asking for help :) Would anyone be willing to setup a savefile with 6 legendaries of your choice? Only requests I would have is please don't make me psuedo-monotype run/ give duplicates, as that would probably be a tad boring. And... yeah! Please let me know if this is wildly out of line/ inappropriate for this thread.

Thank you very much!

Game.rxdata

Hey guys, this is a... very odd request >.> and not entirely sure if it's against the spirit of this thread or not.

Was planning to do a legendary only run (Which would currently basically resolve to "Use your 6 starters all game and juggle skills like crazy" :) ). In order to make it remotely interesting, I was going to impose the following conditions on myself:

- Levels capped at 5 below (Badge Cap) (...will make this harsher as I progress if needed)

- Hardcore

- Legendaries picked by someone trying to make me sad

So... yeah! The last part is where I'm asking for help :) Would anyone be willing to setup a savefile with 6 legendaries of your choice? Only requests I would have is please don't make me psuedo-monotype run/ give duplicates, as that would probably be a tad boring. And... yeah! Please let me know if this is wildly out of line/ inappropriate for this thread.

Thank you very much!

Done and PM'd~

I don't think the request is too bad, besides I already kinda handicapped you with natures and IVs.

Hey! I was wondering if anybody could edit my Poison monotype run so that my mystery egg would be a Tentacruel. I know that this is a busy time of year with school/college starting, but if anybody could do it I would really appreciate it!

Done and PM'd, buddy~

Edited by Despair Syndrome

hey, i would like to do a fire hardcore mono run (CoM 1.51)

can some one give me one(or two) of the following pokemon

-vulpix (drought ability)

-darumaka (flame wheel egg move)

-litwick (flash fire ability)

-ponyta (double kick egg move)

nature and iv's not to bad please

if the mystry egg can be changed, i would like a vulpix, but if i get a vulpix in the beginning i would like larvesta

I know that this is a busy time of the year with school and stuff, bt if anybody could do it i would appreciate it

thanks a lot

Game.rxdata

Edited by gryson

Hey :)

I would like to do a water monorun and I would appreciate it if someone would give me:

Poliwag, Female, Modest

Horsea, Female, Modest

Marill, Female, Adamant

Mystery egg:

Frillish, Female, Calm

Good IV's would be very nice.

Thanks in advance. :D

Game.rxdata

Edited by Persephone

Hello there!...again.. Well im in for another run, and this is propably gonna be the hardest one.

but im doing a MONO- ELGYEM run..(and i myself will allow to only evolve one of them) and as you might guess

i don't think it would be the cakewalk so i MIGHT be Requesting a bit too much, soooo ahem

Elgyem Female lv3

Modest Nature

Analytic

with Energy Ball

Elgyem Female lv4 (Shiny)

Relaxed Nature

Analytic

with Cosmic Power and Reflect/Light Screen

Elgyem Female lv5 (this is supposed to be the "Ace" so its a bit "fancier" than the rest"

Quiet Nature

Analytic

with Signal Beam and Calm Mind/Nasty Plot

Modest Nature

Analytic

with Thunderbolt

Elgyem Female lv3

Modest Nature

Analytic

with Shadow Ball

I only ask for such moves is because of the specific kind of run and the rules ive put on myself

All of them with IVs of over 20

also could i have a pair of WiseGlasses in my bag? this is optional

Im sorry if this asking too much :[ (to be fair though the only Extrordinaire are the fact that im asking for 5 pokemon at once and the moves, but please, i need them :[[[)

EDIT : somewhat Figured out the problem with uploading it here

Game.rxdata

Edited by OldSoulja

Hey,

I would like to try an ice monorun, so would you please give me 4 mons? (since i can't have one before the 3rd badge)

Female Snorunt, nice IV plus modest nature, if possible

Male Spheal, also nice IV plus modest nature please

Male Sneasel, nice IV plus adamant nature please (and holding a razor claw) (and having ice punch or icicle crash, since it doesn't lern decent ice moves by leveling)

Male Amaura, nice IV plus modest nature please

Will be a hard time with these mons, but I like challenge.

Much appreciated! :)

6 - Blade - 0h 1m - 0 badges.rxdata

Edited by FlygonBlade

Hello Everyone,

Seeking to do a full Eeveelution Challenge on Pokemon Hardcore, I would like to request a Female Eevee.

Yes, only one, don't worry I know what I am doing.

If you feel like puting the ideal Iv's and a Modest/quiet Nature, it would also be nice.

I put the file down. Thanks in advance for helping me.

hey, i would like to do a fire hardcore mono run (CoM 1.51)

can some one give me one(or two) of the following pokemon

-vulpix (drought ability)

-darumaka (flame wheel egg move)

-litwick (flash fire ability)

-ponyta (double kick egg move)

nature and iv's not to bad please

if the mystry egg can be changed, i would like a vulpix, but if i get a vulpix in the beginning i would like larvesta

I know that this is a busy time of the year with school and stuff, bt if anybody could do it i would appreciate it

thanks a lot

Hey :)

I would like to do a water monorun and I would appreciate it if someone would give me:

Poliwag, Female, Modest

Horsea, Female, Modest

Marill, Female, Adamant

Mystery egg:

Frillish, Female, Calm

Good IV's would be very nice.

Thanks in advance. :D

Done and done~

I'll do the rest when I have the time, I'm kinda busy today. :c

EDIT:

Hello there!...again.. Well im in for another run, and this is propably gonna be the hardest one.

but im doing a MONO- ELGYEM run..(and i myself will allow to only evolve one of them) and as you might guess

i don't think it would be the cakewalk so i MIGHT be Requesting a bit too much, soooo ahem

Elgyem Female lv3

Modest Nature

Analytic

with Energy Ball

Relaxed Nature

Analytic

with Cosmic Power and Reflect/Light Screen

Elgyem Female lv5 (this is supposed to be the "Ace" so its a bit "fancier" than the rest"

Quiet Nature

Analytic

with Signal Beam and Calm Mind/Nasty Plot

Modest Nature

Analytic

with Thunderbolt

Elgyem Female lv3

Modest Nature

Analytic

with Shadow Ball

I only ask for such moves is because of the specific kind of run and the rules ive put on myself

All of them with IVs of over 20

also could i have a pair of WiseGlasses in my bag? this is optional

Im sorry if this asking too much :[ (to be fair though the only Extrordinaire are the fact that im asking for 5 pokemon at once and the moves, but please, i need them :[[[)

EDIT : somewhat Figured out the problem with uploading it here

Hey,

I would like to try an ice monorun, so would you please give me 4 mons? (since i can't have one before the 3rd badge)

Female Snorunt, nice IV plus modest nature, if possible

Male Spheal, also nice IV plus modest nature please

Male Sneasel, nice IV plus adamant nature please (and holding a razor claw) (and having ice punch or icicle crash, since it doesn't lern decent ice moves by leveling)

Male Amaura, nice IV plus modest nature please

Will be a hard time with these mons, but I like challenge.

Much appreciated! :)

attachicon.gif6 - Blade - 0h 1m - 0 badges.rxdata

Hello Everyone,

Seeking to do a full Eeveelution Challenge on Pokemon Hardcore, I would like to request a Female Eevee.

Yes, only one, don't worry I know what I am doing.

If you feel like puting the ideal Iv's and a Modest/quiet Nature, it would also be nice.

I put the file down. Thanks in advance for helping me.

Done, done and done~
PM'd :^D
Edited by Despair Syndrome

I'll be doing a canine-themed run and I was hoping to get a Riolu. I know it's a bit overpowered for the early game, but it can take a while to get max friendship to evolve it. Plus, you get it so late and there are only, what, ten other Pokemon in the whole game I can use -- I'm okay with being a little cheap early on. Nature and IVs don't matter as long as they're not awful. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Timber Dragon

So i decided to restart my bug run snce after 5 tries i couldnt get a larvesta egg from that silly officer......

I don't know if can be done but would like the mystery egg to be a larvesta and my starter to be a scyther..(Could asked to start with both but that would make it too easy)

Thx in advance.

Game.rxdata

I decided I'm not patient enough to wait for E16, so...

I want to do a Monotype run and I want my first one to be with my favorite type: Ice.

So, if it's at all possible, can I get a Swinub as my starter? Nature and IV's don't matter to me (Though at least be merciful and don't give me bad ones ;)), however, I would like Thick Fat as it's ability.

Much appreciated.

Hello, i would like to start a Dragon/Fairy monotype run-through (no alteriaite just~ yet darn) and i was hoping i could have a goomy as my starter? I'd like to request decent IVs in defense, sp. attack and sp.defense if possible please.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

please upload save file where you're in starter room

I decided I'm not patient enough to wait for E16, so...

I want to do a Monotype run and I want my first one to be with my favorite type: Ice.

So, if it's at all possible, can I get a Swinub as my starter? Nature and IV's don't matter to me (Though at least be merciful and don't give me bad ones ;)), however, I would like Thick Fat as it's ability.

Much appreciated.

Hi, I want to do an electric monotype, and I would like:

Pikachu (Shiny)

Serious Nature

-Surf

Elekid

Serious Nature

-Ice Punch

I would prefer the IV's to be above 20. I want the moves to have at least some answer to ground types early on. Also surfing Pikachu is the best :)

Game.rxdata