• Veterans

Old topic got archived and is closed now (you should still check it for the cool fanart people made of the game tho), so while we're all patiently waiting for v9, let me just... Make a second thread about it, cuz fanart is great and this game is great and i'm totally not biased or anything

what are you talking about

anyways here get distracted and have a warmup doodle i made today before i started on schoolwork 👀👀👀

tumblr_oo36hfIiWj1udwb03o1_1280.png 

If that's your warm up doodle, I'd shudder to think how your fan-art looks when you're actually trying...

By chance, how long did it take you to "doodle" such a masterpiece?  

• Veterans
3 hours ago, Tartar said:

If that's your warm up doodle, I'd shudder to think how your fan-art looks when you're actually trying...

By chance, how long did it take you to "doodle" such a masterpiece?  

ehhhhh took me about 20-30 minutes? it's a bit of messing around with styles honestly but it's fun to draw in that one so i can do it rather quickly

also color and lighting is fun to me so i've practiced a lot of it c:

Thanks for the compliments though, people! I'll post more here of rejuv fanart if I make any, but feel free to post your work here as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans
7 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

@Zumi What program do you use to make such art? You're amazing!!

Photoshop CC 2017! I have an Adobe creative cloud license which i need for my study c:

Thank you very much though! I'm glad you like my work!

On 6/2/2017 at 9:52 AM, Zumi said:

Photoshop CC 2017! I have an Adobe creative cloud license which i need for my study c:

Thank you very much though! I'm glad you like my work!

On that note, what kind of brushes do you use? I can never seem to get the colours and strokes right when using Photoshop as compared to using Krita, where the brushes seem to be more vivid and alive. 

• Veterans
11 hours ago, Tartar said:

On that note, what kind of brushes do you use? I can never seem to get the colours and strokes right when using Photoshop as compared to using Krita, where the brushes seem to be more vivid and alive. 

I actually use paid brush presets! They're brushes made by Kylebrush, you should look up his website -- he got a load of cool and super nice brush presets for sale for relatively cheap. They're super worth the money and have helped me enormously in experimenting in style and workflow c:

@Zumi I remember talking about those a while back and praising them very highly. And I can see why, they look gorgeous.

Sadly, since I use Photoshop Elements I can't use them, which is kind of a shame, and I can't justify getting the software, considering I only use Photoshop a handful of times a year. 

Perhaps I'll download a trial of CS and try them out anyway ~

And in that regard, is it actually worth it for you to get the Creative Cloud pack over the Photoshop pack? Do you use the extra video editing and website making software?

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Tartar said:

@Zumi I remember talking about those a while back and praising them very highly. And I can see why, they look gorgeous.

Sadly, since I use Photoshop Elements I can't use them, which is kind of a shame, and I can't justify getting the software, considering I only use Photoshop a handful of times a year. 

Perhaps I'll download a trial of CS and try them out anyway ~

And in that regard, is it actually worth it for you to get the Creative Cloud pack over the Photoshop pack? Do you use the extra video editing and website making software?

It is! I mostly use Photoshop, premiere and after effects, but I still want to learn illustrator at some point as well. They're all very useful tools, and for a student license only being 15 euros a month for all those programs it's worth it.

• 5 weeks later...

Are we late to the party?

Maybe.

Will my cover be blown if I post this?

Probably.

Will I post more?

Maybe when my hands stop being on and off unusable

Crescent is best girl.

crescent.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

um what this game needs way more fanart yo where are all my adorkable children at??????? (lookin at you, saki)

wELL i didnt find the time to draw saki but 

have messy sketches of aevia and nancy packing up for their move to aevium!! (since im starting a new v9 playthrough today! )

i absolutely love the designs for all the protagonist characters but i especially like aevia's, because she actually looks like her mother!!! i consider her to be the canon child of nancy because of the pink flamingo hair !  

Spoiler

2_bmyc_uQ0WOCFhQKR7LNQ.png

rr-AfF0hQFqVnZOhx0knVg.png

Yzz5paB7S0WHcUviihLNZA.png

also since im playing through again be prepared for masses of art dumps by moi euheuhehehehhe >:)