Reborn's favorite Pokémon

Ojama Yellow

So I was casually looking around the internet today, when I came across an article about people's favorite Pokémon in Japan and the poll that was organized around it. Poor Simisear.

Anyway, I got the idea of doing something 'alike' on Reborn. Idk why, it seemed fun. So I'd like to ask of everyone to put their top 10 of favorite Pokémon in here. Not your number 11, and not shared places. Decisions will have to be made. But don't worry! There's a nifty little site that can really help you to pick your favorite Pokémon! You can use it for this. Or not. Your choice. I know that it really helped for me.

Anyway, here comes my top 10.

10. Machoke

067.png

My first level 100 Pokémon ever. Always had a soft spot in my heart, even though recently I don't like it as much as I used to. Still high enough to reach tenth place.

9. Dewott

502.png

I was surprised when Dewott popped up as number 9, but I guess it wasn't that unexpected either. I've always liked Dewott's design, and by god I am so sad that Samurott doesn't look more like Dewott. Otherwise I'd pick this otter as my starter all day in Unova. Sadly Samurott ruined it a little for me. Oh well.

8. Ursaring

217.png

Rawr. Another Pokémon that I didn't really expect, but which I do like the design of. Unpopular opinion, Ursaring is my favorite of the bears. By far cooler than Pangoro or Beartic, but that's my opinion.

7. Porygon2

233.png

Anyone that knows me should not be surprised by this. In pretty much all of my OU and UU teams, I run this little guy. Its purpose? Destroy. Destroy everything. Project P/Derpygon2 is also the only Pokémon in my whole list that has been inspired by competitive play...or is it?

6. Bidoof

399.png

Surprised to see it pop up already? Bidoof has always been one of my favorite Pokémon, but not my favorite. By far not my favorite. Though it's deserving of a place in my top 10. It's okay, Bidoof. You'll always be a trusted partner to me.

5. Slowbro

080.png

Focus Punch Slowbro, eh? Just kidding, Slowbro has been one of my favorites before that. Slightly inspired by competitive play, but I've always liked its design, a lot more than Slowking, I should add. Slowbro is just...a bro, yeah. Mah Bro.

4. Bulbasaur

001.png

For a person claiming that Bulbasaur is their favorite Pokémon, it's surprisingly low in this list. Turns out that there are three Pokémon I like more than Bulbasaur, recently. Oh well. You're still the best starter, Bulbasaur.

3. Vigoroth

288.png

Never falling asleep, my friends. Vigoroth is slightly competitive-inspired, again, but I've always loved this little guy too. Look at those claws. Look at that face. Look at the blood of its enemies on its fur. Vigoroth is awesome.

2. Growlithe

058.png

Also known as Barkus Jr. why not Barkus himself? Apologies, I've always preferred Growlithe's design over Arcanine's. Despite that, Arcanine is not a badly designed Pokémon itself...but Growlithe is just cooler. Sorry, Barkus. Your child outclassed you.

1. Electabuzz

125.png

Casually realized that five of my ten favorite Pokémon are from gen I. Guys I'm sorry I'm not a genwunner I swear. Anyway, Electabuzz. Ever since I saw this man pop up in the anime the first time, I absolutely fucking loved this one. Design. Attacks. Level of coolness. Literally everything. When Electivire was introduced, I liked it at first, but it's nothing compared to Electabuzz's design, at least in my opinion. That's why Electabuzz is my undoubted number 1.

How will the list be calculated? First Pokémon on someone's list gets 10 points, second one 9...until the tenth one, who gets 1 point. I will keep a list below to keep track of all the points for our mons too. Since we have a quite active community, the list will be very prone to changes, and I'm actually kind of interested as well to see which 'mon the favorite of our community is.

Though I will have to put up a few rules. Sorry guys.

1. May not include more than one Pokémon of every evolutionary line in your top 10. I'm sorry. I wanted to put in both Bulbasaur and Venusaur and both Bidoof and Bibarel, but gotta draw the list somewhere. Choose your favorite Pokémon from every evolutionary line and put that one in.

1a. Exception for branched evolutions. You are allowed to put in both Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, since one can't evolve into another in any way or something. In this way, Eeveelutions, Gardevoir/Gallade, Vileplume/Bellossom and idk what else are all permitted too. However, if you decide to put in, for example, Tyrogue, you do prohibit yourself from choosing Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop. If you put in Hitmonchan, you only prohibit yourself from choosing Tyrogue, since Hitmonchan evolves out of Tyrogue but can't change into Hitmonlee or Hitmontop that way. Welp. I'm afraid I lost everyone with this one.

2. Formes count for one Pokémon. No Aria Meloetta and Pirouette Meloetta, or Blue-Striped Basculin and Red-Striped Basculin. A Pokémon with the same Pokédex number counts as one Pokémon.

3. The evolved form you choose matters. If you put Venusaur in your list, Bulbasaur and Ivysaur won't gain points, but Venusaur will.

4. Please refrain from using gen VII Pokémon for now. As soon as Sun/Moon becomes a thing, you'll be allowed to. But now yet please.

And to end, the current favorites of Reborn. (Up until post #60)

1. Gallade

475.png

2. Sceptile

254.png

3. Froslass

478.png

4. Lucario, Zoroark

448.png571.png

5. Glaceon

471.png

6. Metagross, Mismagius

376.png429.png

7. Infernape

392.png

8. Gardevoir, Porygon-Z, Weavile

282.png474.png461.png

9. Houndoom, Suicune

229.png245.png

10. Absol, Charizard, Garchomp, Milotic

359.png006.png445.png350.png

11. Chandelure

12. Swampert

13. Sylveon, Umbreon

14. Kingdra, Scizor

15. Empoleon, Rayquaza

16. Aggron, Blaziken, Delphox

17. Breloom, Luxray, Starmie, Typhlosion

18. Giratina, Hydreigon

19. Magnezone

20. Greninja, Jirachi, Meloetta, Slowbro

21. Darkrai, Farfetch'd, Mamoswine, Mawile, Roserade, Vaporeon, Venomoth

22. Lapras, Leafeon, Medicham, Ninetales, Volcarona

23. Dialga, Gyarados

24. Lugia, Sableye, Serperior, Shaymin, Tyranitar, Whimsicott

25. Aegislash, Banette, Gengar, Goodra, Gourgeist, Pyroar, Staraptor, Torterra

26. Deoxys, Feraligatr, Flygon, Meowstic

27. Chikorita, Escavalier, Latios, Venusaur

28. Articuno, Dratini, Dusknoir, Espeon, Haxorus, Samurott

29. Dragalge, Malamar

30. Azumarill, Eevee, Electabuzz, Electivire, Emboar, Genesect, Kecleon, Klinklang, Lopunny, Manectric, Marill, Ralts, Rhyperior, Sigilyph, Spinda, Walrein

31. Alakazam, Arceus, Castform, Dragonair, Goomy, Growlithe, Hitmonlee, Hypno, Nidoking, Salamence, Scrafty, Skarmory, Spinarak, Swellow, Tangrowth, Togekiss, Turtwig

32. Altaria, Cradily, Darmanitan, Darumaka, Diggersby, Ditto, Doublade, Dustox, Espurr, Gastrodon, Golurk, Sewaddle, Slaking, Tropius, Vigoroth, Xatu, Zekrom

33. Bisharp, Bulbasaur, Chespin, Cobalion, Cresselia, Delcatty, Leavanny, Lilligant, Mew, Miltank, Regigigas, Sneasel, Stoutland, Weezing

34. Ampharos, Arcanine, Bidoof, Clefable, Crobat, Dragonite, Duskull, Forretress, Krookodile, Lickilicky, Oshawott, Pikachu, Regice, Scyther, Shuppet, Steelix, Surskit, Vulpix

35. Corphish, Druddigon, Golbat, Heracross, Honchkrow, Lanturn, Liepard, Magcargo, Mienfoo, Noctowl, Noivern, Seviper, Slurpuff, Yveltal

36. Baltoy, Cinccino, Cyndaquil, Gigalith, Gothitelle, Hariyama, Jolteon, Kyurem, Ludicolo, Machamp, Pachirisu, Porygon2, Raikou, Sandslash, Sudowoodo, Tauros, Terrakion, Toxicroak, Victini, Wailord, Zebstrika

37. Clawitzer, Cloyster, Dewgong, Diancie, Flareon, Florges, Glalie, Granbull, Grovyle, Hitmonchan, Jumpluff, Mewtwo, Phanpy, Sawk, Sawsbuck, Shinx, Torkoal, Tyrantrum, Tyrunt, Ursaring, Volcanion, Zorua

38. Dewott, Dodrio, Excadrill, Meganium, Mightyena, Politoed, Poliwhirl, Primeape, Quilladin, Registeel, Skuntank, Swanna

39. Audino, Aurorus, Glameow, Grotle, Honedge, Ledian, Luvdisc, Machoke, Magmortar, Muk, Musharna, Raichu, Scraggy, Squirtle, Trubbish, Vileplume

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, this is a pretty interesting concept. Here, let me give you a quick list.

Number Ten: Grovyle

Number Nine: Typhlosion

Number Eight: Lucario

Number Seven: Latios

Number Six: Swampert

Number Five: Shaymin

Number Four: Venusaur

Number Three: Espurr

Number Two: Absol

Number One: Eevee

No time for an explanation, but here we go.

This is favorite to least favorite.

1. Typhlosion: My original favorite Pokemon. I once had a birthday cake with Typhlosion drawn in the frosting.

2. Mismagius: I really like this, mainly because I had a card of it that just looked amazing

3. Sceptile: Not my favorite design-wise, but my favorite starter to use.

4. Gardevoir: I like the loyalty that a gardevoir has towards it's trainer

5. Vulpix: It was just really cute in the anime.

6. Articuno: I had a little figurine of Articuno, and for some reason, this caused me to like it a lot.

7. Chikorita: I like it.

8. Magnezone: I just like the design

9. Lucario: Cool design

10.Houndoom: I think Houdoom is a cool concept, but it's stats and moves don't do it justice.

Edited by Strider

• Support Squad

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

There you go, ten things top 10

1. Infernape: 10 points

2. Roserade: 9 Points

3. Mamoswine: 8 Points

4: Dusknoir: 7 Points

5: Metagross: 6 points

6: Meowstic: 5 points

7: Tauros: 4 points

8: Gyarados: 3 points

9: Gardevoir : 2 points

10: Scraggy 1st points

Couldn't remember other 4 ones by lack of memories, so here is top 6.

Dang pine said i need top 10. So ok then huh

1) Absol. My favorite since I started playing pokemon 11 years ago. Just the best pokemon ever.

2) Absol

3) Absol

4) Absol

5) Absol

6) Absol

7) Absol

8) Absol

9) Absol

10) Absol

2) Porygon-Z. I love playing this little duck with Specs Modest Hyper Beam and OHKOing every existing mon ever (except ghosts). It's too fun

3) Azumarill. What can I say? A < 650 attack Azumarill is not a real Azumarill.

4) RAWRCHOMP. I loved the design when I first saw it in Pearl. Besides it had some mystery since Gibble wasn't easy to find at all. Now I love playing Tankchomp in competitive. It's one of my favorite mons.

5) Milotic. Mainly design. It's a beautiful pokemon, and I love it since the very beginning. Again, another pokemon that wasn't shown to you until the champion and that was hard to get if you didn't know how to.

6) Serperior. I didn't play 5th gen, so I don't have any attachment to a Serperior, but I love this pokemon's design. It is also fun to use in competitive, so it's just perfect.

7) Patxirisu. Here comes Patxi the Pachirisu, carrying my Reborn game since the very beginning. Won against Julia, and won against Ciel, Patxi has become one of my favorite mons ever after playing Reborn, so it deserves this seventh position. The name's a joke. Patxi is a Basque name, and "tx" is pronounced as "ch", so "Patxi" has the same pronunciation as "Pachi".

8) Tyranitar. Another really cool design and great pokemon to play in competitive. It was also the favorite pokemon of a friend, that's why all my Tyranitars are called "Haxier".

9) Hydreigon. The Lonely Dragon.

10) Musharna. OP pls nerf. The god slayer. The pokemon able to kill Mewtwos and sweep whole gyms by its own, Musharnahas also been with me since the very beginning in Reborn so it deserved a mention in this thread.

Well here we go!

Favorite to least favorite.

1:Swampert - Yes, ofc this

2:Swellow - Ditto to above

3:Tropius - One of the 4 original pokemon on my team throughout my entire playthrough of my first ever copy of Ruby, along with the above 2 and Wailord.

4:Stoutland - I used it in everyone one of my gen 5 runs but one of them, understandable. and doge

5:Samurott - Sweet precious baby

6:Flygon - That elusive dragon I heard about back during gen 3, I didn't even know it was real when I first heard about it.

7:Sandslash - My first shiny, the which waas named by 8 year old me as SHINER

8:Sawsbuck - It's design is just extremely cool to me, and the fact that it has different forms according to the season is just so cool to me

9:Manectric - Sweet thunder doge

10:Mightyena - Sweet dark doge

Interesting topic, here is my list, from my favorite to my 10th favorite!

1. Gallade

2. Glaceon

3. Blaziken

4. Gardevoir

5. Vaporeon

6. Charizard

7. Mismagius

8. Mewtwo

9. Metagross

10. Typhlosion

10: Ledian

This may come to a shock for some of you, but yeah. XD gale of darkness was my 1st pokemon game, Ledyba was my fourth overall pokemon and I got lost in the Cipher labs. So I decided to beat mount battle, with the end result of Ledian being my second 100 pokemon, plus I like the idea of a super sentai ladybug.

9: Escavalier

Honestly I wasn't fond of this one at 1st, then I caught a Karrablast in my white nuzlocke, decided to ad it to my team, and this mon has risen the ranks of my favorites it seems. Plus its design is awesome.

8: Sawk

Another pokemon I used in that white nuzlocke, another pokemon I wasn't to keen on at 1st, then he kick Lenoras Watchogs ass, and he remains useful even as late as victory road.

7: Scizor

Cool design, great in battle, awesome ability in technician not to difficult to obtain, whats not to like?

6: Darkrai

Its design is great, its signature attack is awesome, and I admit I like its movie.

5: Duskull

I happen to find the floating skull ghost with one eye that switches through its sockets cute.

4: Aegislash

Love it's design, was a trusted partner on my 1st journey through kalos, and said partner one-shoted Dianthas Mega-Gardevoir.

3: Greninja

I love it it for the same reasons I like Scizor, only Greninja has better battle success for me, and a different awesome ability in protean.

2: Rayquaza

What's not to love about a giant dragon that can control two titans of the land and sea, can be caught at level 70 before the elite four, and curbstomp the entire uber tier in its super mode?

1: Sceptile

My first real starter, Ashs pokemon in the anime I liked the most, my 3rd level 100 pokemon, and an all around awesome pokemon.

A short explanation for everyone:

10) Bidoof. It's been a trusty pal back then when i played Diamond and it gained a soft spot in my heart, just for how it looks. I'll admit it, it's not the best mon to use in a game but i just love its appearance.

9) Swanna. While i don't like it to use it in game honestly, based on its appearance i can't avoid to love it.

8) Phanpy. Ahh this guy, it's just too damn cute, plus i like Donphan quite a lot both in game and for its appearance.

7) Jolteon. Cool af and also quite strong. Every time i restarted Leaf Green or Fire Red it was by my side.

6) Sceptile. Treecko has been my first Pokémon ever, Sceptile deserves a place in my top 10.

5) Scizor. Extremely cool AND powerful, the only word i have to describe it is awesome.

4) Hydreigon. My signature Pokémon, but not my favourite actually. The reasons are the same as Scizor, but i like it even more

3) Luxray. In Gen 4 Luxray was my favourite Pokémon, i love how it looks and it was damn strong back in the days. Deserves 3rd place.

2) Turtwig. Back then when i played Diamond i saw every guy picking either Piplup or Chimchar saying that Turtwig looked like trash, while i was just staring amazed at it when i started the game. No matter what they say about you lil mate, you rock.

1) Charizard. My partner in crime and starter in Reborn. Aside that, one more thing that determined mostly everything, go to 2:37

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

11.Mareep

179.png

Yeah, yeah, I know this is supposed to be a top 10, but the choice for my #10 was basically a tie, so I figured I'd include both. Mareep has been a mon I've loved ever since my first pokemon game, firered...first played only 4 years ago, so I don't have nearly as much nostalgia as others here do, but this is the first pokemon I really liked. It's also the first example I think of when people mention good mons with bad evos cause I hate Flaafy's and Ampharos' designs, which is why I don't use Mareep much, which is why its so low on my list.

10.Grotle

388.png

One of the main reasons 4th Gen is best Gen for me is that it has my 3 favorite starters in it. Which is why I hate starting Gen 4 games the most, it always takes me a while to pick my starter, but most of the time, it's gonna be Turtwig. I was gonna put Torterra here at first, but I prefer the way Grotle looks and of all starters, it's the only one whose second form I'm not indifferent to.

9.Tangrowth
465.png

This fine fella was part of the first team I ever used in competitive, so it's got more nostalgia than anything else on this list. Been a fan of the design since Ifirst saw it, but I just never paid much attention before I started using it.

It also gets big bonus points for being the evolution of Tangela, favorite mon of my favorite mons youtuber, (the retired) Crambo.

8.Articuno

144.png

And here's my actual favorite mon from FireRed (sorry Mareep). I somehow kept missing the bird trio whenever I played FireRed, until I learned about them online. I'd already gotten tired of FireRed by then, but just looking at Articuno, I knew I wanted to at least try it sometime...which I don't think has happened yet, so this one's on my list only for it's design.

7.Zebstrika

523.png

Actually the last Electric type on the list, which surprised me, I've adored this mon ever since Dark Rising, which was the first time I'd even heard about it. This is a mon I like more for it's usefulness than for it's design (which is still good imo), cause it did work in DR. It also got Me First in Gen 6 and is the only viable user of it, and I love me some gimmicks.

6.Russia Corphish

341.png

Shoutouts to Dun Deal.

5.Regice

378.png

Yup. A big ol' slab of Ice with 7 dots, as mediocre in design as it is on the battlefield, but I can't help but love it for some reason. I really don't know.

4.Leavanny

542.png

What a surprise, 's a Leavanny, the thing I've had as an avatar here for a year. Whenever I play pokemon games these days, I tend to look up a location guide and sorta plan ahead, see what team I want to use cause I really can't be asked to do what many do and have more than 6 mons combat ready at a time. On run number who-the-hell-knows, I figured I'd give Leavanny a shot, got decent stats, 2 good STABs which is rare in Reborn, Sticky Web, so why not. And it worked. Somehow. Ever since, to me, this is the best Bug type ever to have bugged.

3.Golurk

623.png

I could just say "Iron Fist, Focus Punch" and be done with it, but this is the first and only cannon on my list, which surprised me, considering how much I love anythign that can punch (literally with this one) holes into the opposition. Bit of a glassy cannon, but it's got a unique typing, cool design, great movepool and it's been really fun to use in competitive. You go, flying ghost robot golem.

2.Meloetta

648.png

The RU tier has always been a weird tier for me. Full of many many mons I hate enough not to touch RU, full of many mons that make me really want to. I occasionally give in to that desire and get burned 5 minutes later, but that little time alone (+ some UU) made me like Meloetta even more than its design already did. Massive props to having a gimmick (Relic Song) that actually works most of the time it's used.

1.Sigilyph

561.png

This fine fella is easily my favorite mon of all time. The cool design that doesn't really fit the rest of the Pokemon world (imo) has been a big plus from the moment I first saw it and it's been fun to use in games as well, with its surprisingly good movepool and damage (free life orb helps).

But what catapulted it to my #1 spot has to be the fact that it's on my favorite OU team (shoutouts to skitty), putting in massive amounts of work, even against people that know what it does...which there isn't a lot of. I guess most OU people don't play RU? Not like I can blame them. Especially not when it's letting one of my favorites shine.

Bibs why didn't you let me put in ten Magnezones, you monster.

Ahem, anyways, Here We Go:

10. 398.png

Kicking off the list is good ol' Bird of Honour, my first starter. I like its design, the fact that it's a steel type, and that it's more honourable that any other bird. It's also the unique embodiment of both my favourite types. Also #sinnohmasterrace

9. 379.png

Hail to the Steel King. I always did like mechanical, alien or non-bionic Pokemon, and Registeel's design has a lot of that going for it. It's quite simple and monolithic, and it's got that Clear Body. We don't need any sissy sentimentality 'round here.

8. 655.png

Strictly business. No refund. The original assassin, and a badass at that. I like precision, efficiency, and professional ruthlessnes, and Bisharp ensures all of that when doing its job. Plus, it's got one of the best aesthetic designs of any steel type, and that's saying something.

7. 212.png

Remember when I told you I like precision? Technician is one of my favourite abilities too, and Scizor has almost had that ability and its signature Bullet Punch tailor-made for it. Powerful, specialised, excellent in its own niche and perfect balance of set up, raw power, reliable bulk and glorious design: it's a thing of art!

6. 387.png

As I said, I'm drawn towards the concept of non-conventional life forms, and Deoxys represents just that: alien, highly intelligent, adaptable, diverse and being encumbered by no emotion. Seeing a trend here?

5. 680.png

It's everything that Scizor and Deoxys both embody: more machine than creature, ruthlessly pragmatic and a model of efficiency as well as of excellence in diverse aspects. Download is also an excellent and fitting ability, emphasising its intelligence and calculating nature. Aesthetically amazing, as well.

4. 479.png

Can't have capacity without malfunction. P-Z is quite berserk, and in a good way, if such a thing is possible. It speaks to me of creativity, unpredictability and a kind of dangerous genius, while still being quite definitely non-bionic. Oh, and I'm a sucker for abilities like Technician, Clear Body, Download, Analytic, Adaptability, etc.

3. 121.png

Quiet, reserved, mysterious and extremely agile (both physically and mentally), Starmie is my idea of beauty: perfectly, symmetrically designed, balanced stats, excellent power, speed and fantastic elemental coverage, while also retaining utility and recovery. It also fits with the mechanical/non-bionic/alien trend I have going on, and has Analytic to boot. I also like the fact that it has no eyes or mouth or anything extraneous, the only Pokemon line till date with such a simple and yet archetypal design.

2. 376.png

At this point I'm repeating myself, but Metagross really has all I wish for in a Pokemon: power, advanced intelligence, durability, coverage, diversity, an excellent and sensible Mega that adds to its strong points, and an awesome design. It's a Steel type mech-supercomputer, with Clear Body and an absolutely ruthless nature. This, and Mega Scizor, are the best and most consistent Steel Types in my view.

1. 467.png

Praise be to the Lord Magnezone, he who hath fainted for your sins and who hath been Magnet Risen from the grave, yea, for 'tis he who Magnet Pulls open the Iron Gates of Mathematical Heaven, and he who blesseth thee with full batteries, free Wi-Fi and Flash Cannons!

Quite honestly, Magnezone embodies all that Metagross and the rest do, and fills all of the slots perfectly, as well as keeping with the trend of non-bionic intelligent life. It's also quite synonymous with me at this point, isn't it?

And there you go. You'll notice that most of these are Steel, Water or Psychic, and that they have a general trend going. I'm sure those who know me won't be surprised at all.

Whelp.

Pics all in one spot because I'm lazy.

Pv4VM3.jpg

1: Suicune

Favourite design of all Pokemon thus far.

2: Zoroark

Signature as of Gen 6

3: Leafeon

Signature in Gen 4

4: Xiri Glaceon

Signature in Gen5 (actually that was Froslass/Scyther)

Easily my favourite Ice-type

5: Luxray

>Signature says "normally use Fire/Electric"

>First of either is #5

I used two Luxrays to more or less teamkill Pearl. Design is a plus.

6: Shaymin-S

I like the design more than Shaymin's normal forme. Without it, Shaymin would be off the list, and Jolteon would be in the 10 slot.

7: Ninetales:

#MakeFlareon'sDamageOutputEvenGreater It's pretty. Also has nine tails.

8: Flareon:

Tied for favourite Fire with Ninetales. I use Banded Guts Flare Blitz on Toxic predict. Pair that with Drought, and... hope you've got Flash Fire. Or speed

9: Sylveon

The colour scheme compliments the design well. It'd be higher, but it's too loud.

10: Mightyena/Jolteon

...Yeah, rip Sparky. Jolteon loses out to Mightyena. PU signature.

Bottom: Simisear, except Simipour's lower. Probably something from S/M

Sense any recurring traits among them? >.>

aka all feline/canine/vulpine

Edited by Cobalt996

10. Flygon - Because the thought of a bug-looking dragon strikes me as awesome
9. Magnezone - I really liked its design upon its release, it looks way better than Magneton
8. Vaporeon - It's the water eeveelution, what more could I ask for?
7. Gallade - Because I wanted a male Gardevoir that isnt a Gardevoir
6. Jirachi - The star of the first Pokemon movie I have ever watched
5. Surskit - It has a really adorable design, plus I liked the idea of a Water Bug type Pokemon
4. Roserade - Because I must really like Roserade if I was wiling to breed one on a 3ds with the best egg moves and perfect HP Fire IVs
3. Starmie - I like stars, I like fishes, I like starfishes, I used to search the seashore for them during the summer
2. Castform - Because you must really like this cloud ball with balls if you beat the Gen 3 Elite 4 and champion with one on your team
1. Marill - childhood favorite, one of the reasons I kept on being a Pokemon fan

Here ya go

10-AurorusFrontsprite_zps4bcd3b8c.png Yeah, I cried on the anime story..

9-003.gif First starter, and never disappointed so far.

8-107.gif I love boxe and Jackie Chan :v.

7-229.gifA Devilsh dog, how could I not like?

6-219.gif First national pokemon on my first game.

5-208.gif Jasmine

4-301.gif Sooo useless and so cute

3-346.gifThis guy is so interesting.

2-306.gif Paul

1-464f.gif I don't need to explain this one.

10. empoleon.gif Empoleon. My second favorite Water Starter as of late. This guy looks so badass and his typing is really cool and unique to match. He's even the lock screen for my phone.

9. crobat.gif Crobat. This guy's been my ringer in more than one game. He's easily swept in both Reborn and one of my previous Platinum rubs. #OnlyReasonToRaiseAZubat

8. gallade.gif Gallade. What can I say? I have a thing for Fighting and Psychic types. And swords. One ofthe MVP's of my first run through Platinum.

7. typhlosion.gif Typhlosion. Yeah I chose the Gen V sprite cuz his Gen VI one is god awful. My all time favorite fully evolved Fire Starter.

6. aggron-3.gif Aggron. LOOK AT HIM. HE'S SO COOL. HE'S BASICALLY A MECHA GODZILLA POKEMON, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE? ohrightthetyping

5. oshawott.gif Oshawott. I've always been drawn to the least appreciated Starters since Gen V, and this little bugger's the reason why. Well, him and the next guy.

4. chespin.gif Chespin. Yeah.

3. darumaka.gif Darumaka. I love him and his evolution, and can't wait to use them in my Round the World run of White 1. ALSO LOOK AT HIM GO OH MY GAH.

2. lucario.gif Lucario. This guy has been growing on me a lot, especially since his become my Ace in my Steel Ball Run of Reborn.

1. electivire.gif Electivire. If you saw my Signature Pokemon post, you probably saw this one coming. Look at this goofball.

EDIT: Neglected to see the one member from an evolutionary line rule, my bad. Added the initial number 11 as number 10 and bumped up the original numbers 10 and 9 up a rank each.

Edited by SilverJakler