Member Appreciation Thread: 2016 Edition

Guzam

For the original thread, look no further than here (thanks Ark)

So I was going about today as normal when I remembered a certain thread that had appeared on this very day last year, that being the member appreciation thread 2k15 edition (ty for making that Bibs). I feel quite a few new people have sprung up since the 2015 edition, so a thread like this was in order. The idea is the same as the last two threads, to show appreciation to your fellow Reborn friends and family.

Same rules as all before:

-No sarcasm unless it is clearly intended as a joke (Strikethrough is recommended for Sarcasm)

-If someone compliments you, don't deny it.

With that out of the way, here are some people I want to show some Appreciation to:

Azery: As far as I can remember, I'm pretty sure you were my first actual friend on reborn. We're both around the same age, and we both "h8" (<3) each other a lot, and we show it to. I feel like we haven't talked as much as of recent, but you're still one of the coolest people here imho and I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for being here nerd.

Bazaro: Baz, you are actually the best. I don't have a whole lot of words to describe how much fun you bring to the reborn community. Not to mention you're one hell of a good spriter (See mega shinies from reborn) and one hell of a creator (See custom megas and custom mons). As one of the main founders of redemption and a teammate on Amazon Nation, I couldn't be any happier getting to work with someone like you. Thanks for spending time here.

FraRPetO: Where do I even start with you. You're one of the only reasons I got into Reborn's online community thanks to your videos showcasing your run through the Reborn League, so thanks for that. Secondly, You're probably one of the most fun people to talk to and work with here. Sure, there are some things we may not agree on, but that goes without saying for everyone in this community. You're a great partner, In Redemption, theme tours, smash bros and nations and I cannot stress how much of an influence you've been on me in my time here. P4P.

Dark Desire: Speaking of Smash Bros and what not, have I mentioned how much of a cool person DD is? Because DD is really fucking cool. You're so much fun to play against in smash 4 and I love talking to you because you just don't seem to give a shit about anything. Not to mention you're pretty good at mons and you're a really chill guy.

rupe: Mother fucking young rupert. You're easily one of the biggest W A S T E M E N here at Reborn and I really enjoy battling and just talking with you. Never change. ( ´‿ゝ`) We are men ( ´‿ゝ`).

Odybld: Speaking of people who are fun to talk to, you're a pretty cool guy yourself, and I know you like to say you aren't the best at this game, but I think you're pretty good. I always got excited to see you battle in Redemption too, you're a really great guy.

Jiniri: Xiri, you are probably one of the most chill people I've seen here at Reborn and oml are you super fun to battle with and against. I saw it during Redemption too, you really are good at this game and have some very creative thoughts when it comes to playing this game. I can't wait to work with you again next time ;]

Fruitdealer: a.k.a Kam, a.k.a. Shit I know you're reborn's personal punching bag and mine but you really are a super cool guy and I really enjoy playing this game with you. Speaking of mons as a whole, you're easily one of the best players of this game I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and losing to With very few wins in my regard. You're a hax champion and yet I feel lucky having got to met you... Even if you don't feel the same way.

Destructive Skitty: Have I ever mentioned how cool of a person you are? Because I absolutely love talking to you about all sorts of things, it doesn't have to be all mons either. That said, you're a super good battler too, and I can always count on you to give Kam a good whack whenever I can't. I really happened to enjoy the small time you were with us in the redemption league as well. Stay cool.

DashingStorm: Hey, speaking of cool people, Dash, you are the bomb. Like, holy cow. The amount of effort and time you can put into a cause is absolutely astounding and it really made me happy to see you able to fully kickstart the redemption league. You are also one of the craziest battlers I've ever seen here, you're really good at making fun and creative sets (even if they aren't the most useful, but god damn are they hilarious when they work). I couldn't have asked for a better boss when it came to Redemption.

mde: Woah, hey there fella. I have no idea how it happened, but you somehow became one of the coolest people I've met in my recent time here at Reborn. You're fun and very kind to others and did I mention how great you are for the Reborn Community? Because you're such a lively and fun person to be around and I'd really like to see you stay that way.

Jericho: You're easily my favorite moderator here at Reborn Jeri, and I'm not afraid to say that. You're a cool guy and you're pretty good at this game too, but I mostly enjoy just talking with you. You have a lot to say and I enjoy what you have to say because you're really nice about a lot of things too.

Sparky: You're one of my other first friends here. You're really fun to talk to, battle with and compete with. We've had a couple of arguments, but we're able to work it out really well and I like that considering you're a good person who I don't want to stop talking to. I won't forget how cool you were in Survivor Reborn either, you were the best Kecleon out there (Season 2, when?).

THE WHOLE AMAZON NATION: You guys are extremely fun to compete with and be around. I'm really glad I get to be with you all.

THE SM4SH COMMUNITY: I have no idea how I'd ever improve or be good at this game without you guys.

THE REST OF THE REBORN AUTH: You guys are extremely cool people and I'm really glad you guys keep this place up and running well.

THE PEOPLE WHO ORGANIZE THE COMPETITIONS: You guys in particular are really cool, always giving me and others a fun time.

FINALLY, THE WHOLE REBORN MAIN CHAT: I have absolutely no idea what else I'd do if I didn't have you all to talk to. You're all such wonderful people and I cannot stress enough how important you are to this community. Thanks for being here for me and for each other.

I don't say this a whole lot, but I love all of you guys here at Reborn and my life just wouldn't be the same if I never came here.

Edit: how could I forget, my main mans:

EternalEdge: Easily my favorite person to talk to around here considering how much fun you are. You are the biggest men to have ever existed and you're a dirty memer and I love you for it.

Pocky: Same goes for you. You've got some Goooooooooooooood shit, good shit, and I know that I wouldn't have as much fun here if it wasn't for shitposting like that : ^)

Quinn/Renzo/Aaron: Jesus, is what you are. I cannot describe how much more fun reborn has been since I've met you and joined Arcana Rush. You're a really cool guy and you're extremely fun to talk to. Not to mention you've got some fucking heated squads. Stay frosty man, I wouldn't be able to keep going rn without you <3333

Worth a shot, since I'm likely never going to create an "anniversary" or "post count anniversary" thread.

2010/2011:

Ice - probably one of the two reasons why I stayed here instead of disappearing back when I first joined, and one of my first, if not the first friend I ever made here - and certainly one of the best. Talking to you was and still is a blast, you know? You're one of those people I can trust anything with too. You've always been outspoken towards the staff and I respect that immensely about you, that you're capable of speaking up. Stay chill.
Amethyst - the other reason I ended up staying here. Regardless of what my stance on Reborn may be at any given time and my outspokenness about not being direct with certain manners in the community you're someone who has constantly listened to my problems and someone who I was always happy to assist whereas possible. The original Pokemon Online version of the Reborn League was one of your finest creations and then you ended up making a game that caught the attention of the Internet. But above all you are a superb human being, and I don't think I or anyone else here can thank you enough.
Ikaru - Events might've been a tad rocky in the past month, but that doesn't take away from the previous years. Historically you're someone who has always had my back in certain manners even when I was severely outnumbered, and someone who I can usually agree on things with. We've also had our fun with certain in-jokes and whatnot. Keep being a squid-kid.
Eternal Edge - Although we've gradually grown more distant in recent years, there's no denying the fun we would have in voice calls, as well as the authoritative roles you would serve in my community from time to time. The edgiest edge will live on.
Cyrus - Where do I even start? You're by no means a Rebornian anymore (and hell, I'm barely classified as one at this point) but your impact on this place and especially my own community is undeniable. You're a crazy guy sometimes, and while we've had quite a number of conflicts in the past based around your emotional state in relation to a person or event, I don't think there's a dull moment involved when we really end up doing stuff in a group activity or what have you, and you typically bring out my most hyperactive moments. You're also the reason I got back into wrestling like I did, and the reason I met what would become my third girlfriend.
Winter - Similar to Cyrus, but you're even crazier. We've agreed on a ton of stuff, and you've assisted me during various things, such as the development of my ROM hacks and helping enforce order in the old IRC chat. Your humor is by no means "clean" yet you usually manage to get a giggle out of me. Sometimes your stubbornness has caused me to distance myself from you from time to time but I think that's just the natural order of things at this point.
Erick - We didn't talk as closely as some of the others in this list, but you would always hang out around my streams (and you're like of the only other people here that likes Gundam!) and we would laugh at drama or other events going around. Stay gold.
N8theGr8 - I miss you man. It's been at least four years since I last saw you but I haven't forgotten about you being one of the people who made efforts to talk to me about various things, regardless if it was about you or the community. Wherever you might be, I hope you're doing well.
Wolf/Godot - Yet another person that I'm not close friends with and we only talk every once in a while, but I respect you nevertheless. You're one of the Smash Bros guys around here, and you have a pretty diverse range of gaming interests, which I think is awesome.
Maelstrom - Similar to the above, but with the added respect of one who has experience with many things, including his time spent in the army. It's fun to see your viewpoints to certain things and compare them to mine.
Colin/Nyrias - I'm not gonna mince words. I used to immensely dislike you. You did a lot of stupid things, and we couldn't stand each other. However, realizing you were 13 at the time explains it all, and after I came back for the second time, we finally hit it off on the right foot, and I've respected you ever since. Sadly I have you on another Skype account I don't use, so we haven't spoken in over a year. I'll make sure to add you to my other one if you ever return here!
Geo/Neku - Yet another person who's not a Rebornian anymore, we used to talk a lot in the year that I joined here - and a bit of the year following that one. You're another person who I feel I can be carefree around when I talk to, and one day perhaps we'll be able to speak to each other again on a constant basis, should I catch you around Showdown one of these days.
Tinkeryit - Another person I haven't spoken to in god knows how long. I miss you too - talking about life and Reborn was always an entertaining experience.
Owen/Noivy - ..and another person I haven't spoken to in god knows how long. You're the biggest World of Tanks nerd I know! We never really spoke in depth but the times we did, I enjoyed and I respect you a ton.
Makusho98/Maku - You're not a Rebornian anymore, but you were, and thus you're going on this list. I didn't really speak to you until 2013, and didn't get to know you until the following year, but you are easily one of my closest friends. Regardless of how much I and countless others take the piss out of you, you're someone who's treated me with respect all the way through, and I can't thank you enough.
Amelia/Reia - Another one who isn't quite a Rebornian anymore (and hasn't been for years), but you were. I met you around the same time as Rin - I miss the days we'd actually talk often. You're a fantastic human being with a huge heart and having you around is always a joy.

2012:

Skeleton/Rin - Our friendship has always been low-key, and not many people even remembered that I was friends with you. But in the time we've been friends you've never once wronged me, and although some of your antics in earlier years would annoy me a significant amount you were young back then, and we all grow up eventually. Last month really saw us finally talk on a daily basis and I can say without a doubt you're a pretty close friend of mine.
Silver - Oh man. I never used to really care for you, but in recent years you've continued to show respect for me and gradually matured. I consider you a pretty cool person now - it's just too bad we don't talk more often.
Kiozo - I always felt you were more of a Mysidian than that of a Rebornian, honestly - even if the former is long since dead, and I got to know you after you came to the latter. Yet another person that I agree on with a lot of things, and the projects that you've helped me with - I can't thank you enough. Though we haven't spoken often since that incident last year, I definitely haven't forgotten you.
The Fush - I saw your shoutout for me in last year's appreciation thread, and it's time for me to return the favor. You're a seriously rad dude, and though your activity has dwindled in recent times it doesn't change the fact that you're an awesome friend and a funny person to hang around. One of the best people that's come from this place in this year.
Pocky - You're like a shitpostier version of Fush, and that's a good thing. Just like Fush, you're a rad dude and funny to hang around. No regrets on finally getting to talk to you on a more extensive basis this year.
Ryner - Another person I consider to be more of a Mysidian than a Rebornian, we've grown to be great friends over the years and you're one of the very few deep-rooted Thinking types that I almost always agree with. Did I mention you're like a total beast in real life? You could kick most of our asses for sure.
Jacze - if I didn't look at your profile I wouldn't have known you joined as early as this year - I never really bothered to talk to you until 2014, and recently I've gotten to see more of you and I think you're a pretty cool guy. I always used to associate you with your habit of flirting, but over the years as I got to see more of you as a person, I know you for way more than just that aspect of you.

2013:

Coraline - The raddest girl on the corner. She, like, totes taught us all the value of valley talk! Like, ohmygos--
Rosesong - One of the definitive reasons why I continued to hang around in Reborn after the summer of 2014, even if that annoyed you a ton. You're also the first - and so far only person that I met in real life from the Internet. We've had a very rocky ride that lasted roughly 10 months, but despite all that's transpired, I still consider you one of my closest friends. Events like those should've made two people absolutely despise one another, yet we can still talk. It's weird as fuck putting you in the 2013 list. Most of your Reborn exploits came from the following year, but we'll go by join date. But seriously, thanks for putting up with me even when I was at my lowest states.
Hukuna - You know what I'm going to say by this point. We've met in the weirdest of circumstances, crazy stuff, etc. You also know that I'm going to tell you that you're one of my closest friends from this place, even if we don't talk as consistently as I would with others - yet we talk more than I would with others as well. That crisp middle ground, huh? But really, no matter what you say, your existence is very much needed in this world and among your friends, and I appreciate you a whole lot. I do think you can work on controlling your emotions a bit better, but we all struggle with that sometimes, y'know?
Blind Guardian/Dan - Again, another person that's really weird putting in the 2013 bracket seeing as most of your known exploits are from the following year. Working with you professionally has been a mixed result, but personally I know that I've seen you go through a lot and I've thrown my hat in the ring quite a bit. You carried a ton of this server's weight in late 2014 and most of last year - you've done more than I ever could to shift the direction of this community, and I respect you for it.
Fezzdog - Another of those low-key friendships people hardly know that I have, you're a super fun guy to be around and you've helped me like you wouldn't fuckin' believe. You're also a bit mysterious IMO, but I think that's because you come and go as you please.

Secundum - Never thought I'd see such a low-key regular from my old community end up in these parts. Nobody here would believe the 'low-key' (everyone reading this better used to seeing this word here) part due to all of the ruckus that's occurred since your arrival. You're a fantastic person to discuss various niche interests with and a fairly intelligent woman.

2014:

Pineapple/Bibarel/Morshu - Like I said in your birthday thread, you're a funny guy and someone who can keep me engaged in conversation. I like how it was my ROM hack that made us start talking more, and man I don't regret it. I wish I was able to take you into my inner circle, but I know you're hesitant with that kind of stuff. But all great things come in time, and neither of us are disappearing from the Internet anytime soon (I hope). Keep being cool.
Kyoyo - Another of those low-key friendships, you've actually become one of the guys from Campgrounds that I trust the most, despite not originally being that high on you. Regardless if it's us shooting the breeze, talking the shit or generally agreeing on a ton of stuff, you're an awesome person to be around who brings a ton of personality to the conversation that you participate in.
Zephy - ANOTHER of those low-key friendships! I forget how we even started talking more, I think it was because of your relationship issues... but when you told me I was like a big brother to you, it really stuck around in my mind. You're awesome, you know? It's a shame you aren't around during school months anymore, but that's life. I hope you get around to getting Discord or taking up that Skype offer I gave you :P
Mikzal - You're another rad person! I only really started talking to you often this year, and it was fun. I wish you used Discord more often so we can talk more.
Shadow Roxas - You're far from being considered a "Rebornian" in my eyes, but I'm putting you here anyway. Even among close friends, you are close to, if not at the very top. No, you're more than a friend to me. You're right - family doesn't have to be decided by the blood in your veins - you're like the sister I've never had. I can't think of ANY instance where you disrespected me or shoved any of my thoughts aside. You've always listened to me when I have trouble and are keen on picking up when I'm not feeling great. And in turn, I offer the same thing back. I'm truly glad to have met you.
DashingStorm/Rainbow Dash - It's thanks to this place that I met you again, old buddy. You've managed several things in this community since coming here, and deep down I knew you'd be capable of it. You've always been a fantastic guy, and I'm truly grateful that I've managed to see you again after all these years. One day, I'm gonna arrange a meetup between us and our old friends. I swear by it.
Reignited'Light/Destructive Skitty - Another low-key friendship of mine, I had no idea we'd still be talking from time to time after 2014. Some good things happened that year, some bad things happened that year which I'm over by now, but what's been consistent is how much utter respect you treat me with. You know that piece of Danny Phantom art you did for me for my birthday this year? That's never being deleted. I hope you know that. Bless you, Skits.
Sparky - Where do I even begin with you... man. You used to annoy me originally in 2014, with how you hated prediction and your general mannerisms during Zero Alliance. The year afterwards though, we found a common interest in the form of professional wrestling and you've grown on me since then. You're a pretty chill guy to know once someone gets used to you.
Kurotsune - You're someone who I did not expect at all to make it onto this list. Originally due to the things I heard about you I did not have a very high opinion of you, but after talking to you, I've discovered you are one of the most level-headed, intelligent people to have arrived here. One who I also see eye to eye with on god knows how many things. I've enjoyed our conversations a ton, and although I'm not around the community as much to speak to you often, I hope we'll be able to speak more down the line.

2015:

InnocentBoy/Serenity - Without a doubt one of my closest friends from this year, and probably in general. You bring a unique energy that often makes me feel more energetic just by being around you. You're also extremely kind to your friends, and definitely to me. I do think that you have a lot of things to work on as you're pretty inexperienced in that regard, but I'm more than willing to help you. I care about you a ton.
Alice - I don't consider you a Rebornian. The first time I heard of you was during your stint at Pokemon Online's main server, really. Besides that, you are also one of my closest friends from this particular year of regulars and probably in general. You have an extremely big heart and capacity for kindness, so much so that it can be overwhelming and a bit smothering at times. Make no mistake, I appreciate your existence and your persistence of making sure I'm a-okay.
Zumi - You're a rad girl whose most notable trait to me right now how much presence you exhibit in conversations, when you are active. I'd like to consider you a friend who I'd love to talk to more. Not to mention your art is fantastic - but this isn't the only thing to define you, and from what I've seen, you're a great person.
Ama - Ice chose a fantastic person. From all of my conversations with you, you've given off positive vibes and is someone who can usually keep discussion going on a topic that you're well versed in, and I respect that about you. Perhaps it's because we're both well versed in writing, heheh. I hope we can get the opportunity to talk more this summer.
Everyone else that's currently on Skype/Discord - Avatar of Grima/Nasdav, Aika/Sinnamon, Zetaark, RaymondNotRay and Ace Trainer Vince/FlyingGoomy in particular. You guys are great people to hang around and talk to, even if I may not be able to keep up with the conversations all the time! It was the right call talking to you guys more and I'd definitely want to get to know you all some more.

The people who I may have missed or did not mention that I've spoken to:

I'm sure there's people I missed. If I've spoken to you extensively at some point, it means I've probably enjoyed talking with you, either way. You're all fantastic individuals and I hope you continue being such.

Just saying Scar... you might be able to talk to me on a more regular basis if I was added to things. ((Passive agressiveness aaaactivate.)) seriously though... love ya man~

((but really though you need to stop babying me bro, I'm a grown man and while I do have issues at times... trust me, I'm a lot stronger than I used to be. I've found quite a few of my pieces and fit them back together. I'm not as fragile as I've been. I'm probably in the best place I've been in... all my life. I know a lot of people are hesitant to throw stuff at me, and they tend to step around me or walk on eggshells around me, trust me, I'm not like I was back then. I migth still have down spirals, but who doesn't?))

And it will be awhile until I get to this. I'd like to keep my for the end of the year since I might get to know some new folks in that time and they will deserve to have a shoutout. So I'll going to refrain for now.

Actually there's one person I wanna do one for now. Because this one can't wait imo. and that is for none other than Bibs/Morshu/whatever thing he changed to this week.

I don't if you knew just how much you helped me those two days a little back when I was at... an all time low ((okay not all time but recent time?)), I felt myself slipping back into that very real place of depression a place I didn't want to be again. And, while quite a few people did help in that regard and did get me through... I think it was the things you said that really stuck with me... really dug deep into my heart.

lol, I was incredibly flattered by some of those words you said. When you told me just how much you looked up to me, and what I was at first to you. I never ever thought I was a person someone could ever think of in that way. At least... it's nothing anyone ever admitted to me before or told me. So... it felt... strange when you were telling me that. Honestly, I still don't think I entirely deserve that, but... nonetheless, those words meant a lot to me. Further, as far as you went for me that day... was crazy. I won't say what you did here, that's your business but, to the point you made someone irl get just a bit livid with you for me... means a lot.

You're a good dude, and a person I'm glad I had that much of a heart to heart with. It was because it was so unexpected so outta of left field... so much of something I never thought would happen that... it really struck me. I still dunno if you'd consider me a close friend or... even a friend after that but... even if not... I'll always remember that you did that for me. It really does mean the world... just a small gesture like that. So, thanks for that Bibs, and thanks for being the wildly positive guy I know you can be.

yay it's totally a thing

Telos: You're my best friend. I know my world would turn upside-down if I lost you, since you've made such a rippling impact on my life. Odds are you won't read this unless/until I link it to you, since you're a bit far gone from Reborn, but I like to think everyone can be a little jealous of the friendship we've got. You're one of a kind and I wholeheartedly love you.

Jericho: If Telos is first, you're second. The shit we've gone through man, some of that I'd steer clear of, but I wouldn't mind another serving if it means we can work together. You're an older brother to me and I look up to you frequently, though I may not show it. You've got an incredible head on your shoulders and I'm still taking notes on how that works. Thanks for everything.

Cowtao: hae bae, how's your dae, omg we're so gae. But that's fine. I know that fallout a year back made some friction, but before that, we had something great. I'm glad you recently reached out- I really do want to get to know you and chill with you again. I really like the vibes you put out, dude, and I want to know how you do it. You're a rad person and I gotta get more of you in my life.

Vinny: \o Man, I can't recount the hours of music we've shared, and I don't care to count, because I know there's more to be shared. I ain't got the fingers for that kind of job. A shoutout to you for being a super duper rad user 24/7- you always seem to be bustling with positive energy and it really latches on to me, I absolutely love that.

Rose: Hellooooo, you flower, you. No denying the incoming compliments, they're all true- you're incredible \o/ The Flower Garden still thrives and there's good times continuing to be had there. Thanks for that. Pre-moderation, we were still on good terms, but we're put on the same team and WHAM! Now there's a fun time. We've got that synchronicity, and being with you and Mike puts out this vibe of either the Three Musketeers or troublemakers in crime. Now THAT is fun. You're a fun gal and I enjoy being as able-bodied and helpful to you as you are to me. Thanks friend!

Dobby: HOOOOO BOY, let's DTR. Now that I think about it, we go all the ways back during our time in Reborn. Those early days were a blast and looking back, I realize the good-ass choice I made to RP alongside you. That was that good shit, and though that's in the past, I'm enjoying this present we're in. What conversations we've had really makes me want to get to know you more. Yeah, you're a fun dude. I want to know what else you've got going, because I know there's some tricks up your sleeve.

Zephyr: \o/ Hihi, how's it swinging,you? Thanks for being an outlet for all my music and math and Atok Niiro fan appreciation. You're an incredibly fun person and I've had fun getting to know over x months. Glad to see you're back too, so here's to hoping many many many many many many more opportunities.

Tacos: Uh-oh, here comes Tacos, wink wonk, fun times incoming, watch out everyone. We don't much converse anymore. What times we did, I had fun. I appreciate your help in the transition from Member to Moderator, and your insight is valuable. Thanks friendo.

Etesian: So I got this PM in my inbox asking for music and that was the best start to getting to know you. I'm glad to see you and read a greeting most times when I go onto the server. It's much appreciated. Also, thanks for showing me DCSS. Next time you see, get on my butt to continue that. I really ought to.

Autumn: My #3 music plug, thank you for listening to all the music I throw at you \o/ It feels outstanding knowing you've enjoyed some of what I've shared with you. Also, I love doge and cute pictures you send me like twice a month, that's superneat. Also also, the teambuilding you've helped me with (read: making my teams) is very much appreciated. Your contributions ought to go acknowledged, so I'm glad to be helping with that \o/

Ikaru: TALK TO ME MORE, YOU'RE COOL AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU

Bibs/Morshu/Radmin Joe: I knew you before you becoming overwhelmingly popular and neat and super amazing (not that you weren't before) :3c You liven up main a lot and Reborn is super duper stupor scooper cool with you around. Also, I can secretly plug away hilarious things at you (hint, hint, creme story) and that's always a blast. I'm glad I've gotten to know you and hope to see more in the future because you're an MVP in Reborn.

Edited by Arkhi

I would write something extensive but I feel like I've contributed so little to the actual community feel of the place since the last one that I may as well copy and paste what I wrote a year ago. So instead of retreading old ground I'll just say this, I've got some fantastic friends here, they all know what I think of them, and I'm really grateful to them for just being themselves.

Hukuna--Thanks for kicking the Reborn Roleplayers in the pants and devoting so much time to the roleplay community!

DerogatoryTrainer--Thanks for the reactionlockes, they cheer me up on my down days.

Nickaboo92--Thanks for introducing me to this game via your youtube channel. ^_^

and...that's all I can think of right now. :| I'm not really that active in the community anymore, so...yeah...:T

scarlet

i missed you and i am never going to stop bothering you daily now my homo homie

zumi

eurovision disaster master nations probably made me too salty but i hope we can still be hella friends

roxie

youre smol and great and i want to be better friends and you yelling on discord was pretty neat i enjoy your company

inno

tumblr_o6yss9Kglp1s2i37qo2_400.jpg

alice

my homestuck sister i love u i will draw all for you hmu on dat skype alright

if youre not in it thats 2 bad my dude im bad at writing these

• Veterans

Zumi - You're a rad girl whose most notable trait to me right now how much presence you exhibit in conversations, when you are active. I'd like to consider you a friend who I'd love to talk to more. Not to mention your art is fantastic - but this isn't the only thing to define you, and from what I've seen, you're a great person.

AAAA thank you so much Scarlet!! i agree that we should talk more but i've just been really occupied with a lot of things lately so i hope you can forgive me oiudfogisdjf

thank you so much though!!

zumi

eurovision disaster master nations probably made me too salty but i hope we can still be hella friends

tbf i don't even blame you but ye my dude we can still be friends :]

also i'll probably post my own list of appreciation stuff later this week

A bit busy right now, so just names. I'll add detail later.

Scarlet

Blind Guardian

Jericho

Rupe

Washman

Azery

Wendel

Tizara

Swimms

Sigh...well I got two years worth of people to list, but I doubt I'm going to list everybody. I'm going to try and categorize this a little bit so that I can remember more people. Let's get this show on the road. If you don't see me in three days then this post killed me.

RPers

Hukuna: Of course I'd start off with everyone's favorite head of the RP section. Mostly because you're the only head. Joking aside, you're a really likable guy who knows the insides and out of RPing. I used to joke that when you weren't busy I was and when I was busy you weren't especially on the server since I used to be on a lot less than I am.

Stratos: If I was jealous of anyone's writing skill it'd be your own. You can certainly write and write well. There are times where I feel like we're polar opposites since any time a debate or argument would come up we were on opposite sides. Like hardly ever did we agree which of enjoyed in a weird way. It kind of gets boring if everyone agrees with you or does what you tell them. Below the surface your a very caring person who I really do trust. And whatever you do, you do a damn good job at it.

Dobby: You're the weird one in the group. Like weird in a good way. Another cool forums guy. The thing I like about weird people is that they usually are creative and do things nobody expects making for some very good entertainment. It's a good trait for a writer believe it or not and it show whatever you work on.

Azery: Absol Sucks. It's kind of hard to define you as it merely just seems you're always there. Like I don't know what it is, but it's always fun seeing you either get frustrated from hax or merely a simple discussion. And it's about time you finally tried out hardcore. But your a really good person and fun to be around.

Chim: Ngl, Ymora academy was some of the most fun I've ever had and a really good time to RP in. You made for a really good host. It's unfortunate to see Ymora die, but man that was a fun ride while it lasted. You're also quite stubborn in a good way and it feels like you're always speaking the truth. Even when you had to deal with troublemakers like myself.

Fan-games/Hardcore

Solarence: We may have had our ups and downs...a lot of ups and downs, but without you Hardcore never would've been a thing. Kind of interesting seeing how much you've matured and I really need to talk to you more. Even though you're no longer a member of Hardcore, I salute you and wish you best of luck with your other projects.

Trevor: I could honestly put you anywhere on this list, but I feel like here's the best place to go. Fate is kind of a weird thing how things went from you and I working on a fan-game to you helping me out a bit with that behemoth of a nightmare of a project with a KH name. Definitely fun talking to you as we share quite a lot in common which is kind of scary thinking about it.

Jacob: Even after shit hit the fan, I admire the kind of dedication you kept to work on that fan-game of yours. No joke that I would've quit after having to handle all of that as it takes a bunch of spine to keep going. You really are a hard worker and really kind person through it all. Definitely enjoy working with you even if my involvement with Revolution has diminished quite a bit.

Dylanrockin: Probably the person I've talked the least with on here, but my god are you one of the most dedicated people I've ever seen. The things you've showcased are amazing especially for fan-game standards. Seriously dude, never wanted to play a fan-game so bad since like Reborn. Give it to me.

Others (this'll be a work in progress):

Krim: My fellow RP friend. I really need to play more FE games so that I can discuss them with you. Now that Geneology of the Holy War is translated I can finally play that and discuss it with you. Considering my video game tastes are...a bit unusual, it's always nice to find someone to discuss them with. If only Thracia 776 was translated you could watch me struggle through it.

• Support Squad

Dobby: HOOOOO BOY, let's DTR. Now that I think about it, we go all the ways back during our time in Reborn. Those early days were a blast and looking back, I realize the good-ass choice I made to RP alongside you. That was that good shit, and though that's in the past, I'm enjoying this present we're in. What conversations we've had really makes me want to get to know you more. Yeah, you're a fun dude. I want to know what else you've got going, because I know there's some tricks up your sleeve.

You've activated my trap card!

Anyway

I tried to DTR. You snubbed me. Do you not remember?

tlflC54.jpg

Jk love you i totally don't watch you sleep what?

Dobby: You're the weird one in the group. Like weird in a good way. Another cool forums guy. The thing I like about weird people is that they usually are creative and do things nobody expects making for some very good entertainment. It's a good trait for a writer believe it or not and it show whatever you work on.

I take great offense. We must duel in one on one apple combat. First to the golden core gets rabbit priority.

Trying too hard?

As for my own appreciation, I said it first in the other threads (maybe threads ngl don't recall) that there's so many people to list it'd be so difficult and if I missed anybody I'd feel terrible. I did try it in my most recent thread but that's like plugging so i'mma just say no more.

Do you know who needs some real appreciation though? The post button. Otherwise I couldn't say any of this.

finally my chance to be sappy

let's start with my day 1's, ao:

kamina: thank u for welcoming me back a couple years ago when i came off of my hiatus. i know you forgot who i was but that doesnt matter lol. ur probably one of my best friends and i know i can come to u with anything

rupe: my dude u've gotta be fuckin kidding me. ik all we do is meme and shit on each other but honest ur my best pal here

slant: the og. you dont come around much anymore but you're one of the best players ive ever seen even though at this point u'll be pretty rusty lol

void: fuck you xdddd. the best battler to ever grace this site and alo one of the most levelheaded people i know

moony: i hate you for quitting mons for league but it's okay because you finally joined call again

skitty: i love the teams you build and the energy you bring to chat. we're not really close but i know you'll be there if i ever need someone to vent to. never stop being you

bagel: holy shit dude where to start. we became friends because emvee was making fun of people's names one day and added you to the skype group because your's was awful. however ive grown to appreciate it because it led to you becoming part of the group.

pixl: mr. afk forever. youre full of stories and i hope you can settle down for more than 3 minutes at a time between flights to join call more often

others:

cowtao: i honestly forgot you existed. where have you been for so long dude? you're a great guy w good music taste

im too tired to finish this so if i forgot you and you care enough just tell me and i'll put you in lol

I didn't know if I was gonna make this or not but I am, so here we go.

Scarlet: Dude, I can't believe how long its been since we've met and how close friends we've become in such a short amount of time. You've become family to me like I've told you before. You're one of the few people who's seen me at my absolute best and lowest points. We're alike in a lot of ways including mindset, and that makes me happy knowing I've got someone to rely on when I need to chat. Seriously bro, you're good company.

Skeleton: I may not've actually known you long but you're pretty cool and funny. plus chickens fam, and we tend to agree on a lot of topics.

Kuna: Man, I'm glad we got closer as friends because you're a riot and you're good to talk to. Much like Scarlet, you were there for me when I needed someone to talk to and that means a hell of a lot to me.

Pbood: Betcha didn't think you'd end up here after a day. Honestly dude, your positivity is a wonderful thing to have around and your ambition and drive is that to be respected. Not many people can do what you did in a short amount of time.

Alice: Though we may disagree on some things, I did find you easy to talk to when it came down to it and you're a pretty funny gal.

Rose: Much like Scarlet and Kuna, I'm glad we got to be good friends. You've given me some great advice when I really needed it and was at a loss at what to do. Plus, discussing Poketheories with you in FG is a right fun thing to do and it's really enjoyable, and we've got a similar taste in music and that's really fuckin' cool yo.

Skitty: Girl, you're a great person to have around and you're fun to talk to. Also you've helped me out with some team building before and that was really great of you and you're a super nice chick (to me anyway)

Flower Garden: I'm putting you all as a whole because this would be a giant list if I did it individually. Honestly, you guys are really cool and I'm glad you lot added me. The laughter you guys have given me has been a great one. Even with older members in there who are now coming back give me a laugh and it's a great experience. I thank you for having me around in there despite my views being radically different than some.

Amethyst: We may not be the closest of people, but I'm glad you've been receptive to my questions that I've felt like I needed to ask and the responses have helped me open my mind up more than what I felt like it already was.

I don't feel like I've missed anyone, but if I did then I'm sorry. I'm only a human despite how robotic I can be at times :c

I wrote more on last year's one.

Kinda wish I didn't because there's people missing there. So this time I'll be more direct:

Lots of love to [member=Amethyst] because Ame is Ame and that's all

A shoutout to all the staff members because they put up with some shit.

Special mentions to [member=Arkhi] (BROBROBROBROBRO),[member=Jericho], [member=Tacos], [member=Zumi], [member=Simon] because they were bros.

Shoutout to everybody that dealt with me last year in the Flower Garden.

Special mentions to [member=Rosesong] (Because she's the best of the best. And even better than that.), [member=Shadow Roxas], (psst more livestreams, you're funny :]) [member=Hukuna Fulmine] (Because he's the best bard), [member=Zephyrus the Priestess] (BLUE SISTER WOLOLO \o/), [member=Mikzal] (For all the music from his country~) and anyone else I might forgot because it's been a while my fault sorry

A separate shoutout to [member=Sheepcat] because he's the best Sheep of all eternity. And the best Tom of the galaxy. Probably of all galaxies. <3

Shoutout to everybody that helped keep people calm when their saves broke - [member=mde2001], [member=DashingStorm] (You're awesome. I hope you're aware of it), [member=Njab].

Shoutout to [member=KosherKoneko] (WEAVILE LADY), [member=Dobby The Elf], [member=Morshu] (Why can't you simply be Bibs again gdi) and [member=Azery] for all the laughs I've had. I always look forward for a post, or a status when it comes from one of you~

Also Azery kept his promise and is not a scrub. Well, not the 2014 one at least :T

Shoutout to [member=Odybld] because of all people that I've noticed, you might not get the appreciation you deserve. Or perhaps my head is playing tricks with me. You're a welcome addition around these parts, mate.

Shoutout to [member=SHIA], [member=Etesian], [member=Sparky] and [member=Sinnamon] for all the great moments last year~

Shoutout to [member=Ice Cream Sand Witch] for the randomness. I literally have no idea what to expect from you. It makes things exciting~

Shoutout to [member=Jelly] and [member=Pyon Pyon Kyuu] for having the best posts around town.

Shoutout to [member=Kurotsune] for being the original bug killer, and one of the greatest additions to this website.

And a second shoutout to [member=Arkhi] and [member=Cowtao] for the best music around eeeeeyyyyy \o/

And a shoutout out of the spoiler for [member=Marcello] because he's the bug exterminator. The problem solver. The man with a plan~

Should be everyone. If not...

too

bad

@phyrron: Your pretty fun to troll and make fun of as well. It is all for the lolz anyways. I am glad i met you too brah and tbh you are really good at mons as well.

@jelly: rurall <: ly 2. also i was joking about not knowing you when you came back for fun, i always knew who you were ~

You know last time this existed I didn't really appreciate the peeps. There are some people who do deserve a little post telling them they are pretty cool so:

Well first I think of Reborn like this: 90% of the people are people I do not know very well or do not care much for. 9% of the people are pretty cool peeps, and the other 1% are the people who are valuable to me. So I'll be talking about that 1%. If you aren't in the 1% and we have a good relationship, you are probably in the 9%.

It would be insulting not to start with Kurotsune. It's really silly how our relationship started, with me just sending you a pm because I thought you were someone else and becoming friends from that. But you've really stuck by me. From toxic Jojokes, poisonous dongers, to dank memes. At the time we met, I was very seriously considering leaving Reborn since I didn't have many people to talk to anymore but you kind of changed that. Plus, you helped me get through my problems. So you are special to me Kon Kon.

Then there's the other people I talk to! Like uuh. I talk to like. Ikaru all the time! Or at least I talk to him and he doesn't talk back. But either way, Ikaru you are on this list because I've known you for a shit long time. And it's cool that you still stuck around. It's awesome that we still talk. And in the past you helped me out with problems as well \o Thanks Ika-Chan

DOBBYYYYYY! \o/ I don't know when I started talking to you but you have great taste in anime, and we often talk about that and it's awesome. You also have some of the cutest avatars in the whole server, and over all you are an awesome dude. Although we need to talk more! I know you are going through some shit so let me help when you need it.

Hey Arkh. Ready for some jokes? Knock, knock? Who's there? Dead babies. (It was a good one).

And then a special shout out to the people over in KLP. I know people find the channel weird, but it's always been a place for a group of friends to hang out. And I quite like that group, they are cool people.

Ama - Ice chose a fantastic person. From all of my conversations with you, you've given off positive vibes and is someone who can usually keep discussion going on a topic that you're well versed in, and I respect that about you. Perhaps it's because we're both well versed in writing, heheh. I hope we can get the opportunity to talk more this summer.

I already mentioned that to you, but just so you know, I feel flattered as hell to be listed there. You're a very interesting person to talk to and definitely someone who I feel at ease around, even if we don't know each other that well yet.

Thank you~

I already talked about many people when I made my anniversary thread, but I also left out names of a lot of people back then.

I thought I would rather stick to naming my friends and a couple special cases, but I feel this here might be a good opportunity to at least give a small shout-out to people who I may not consider best buddies, but who are still enjoyable to be around on the server.

It's a lot of people, actually. In no particular order, there's Chubb, Sparky, Rose, Edge, ICSW, Zumi, Aika, Jacze, Spine. And let's add Hoehe to the list as well, because while you're still quite new, I already think you're cool.

None of you made it onto my anniversary thread because we don't talk that much (and I certainly talk to some of you more than others, too), compared to others, but you're all great company. If the lobby was a party and I was there without my friends, you'd be the group I'd awkwardly shuffle towards and stick close to. And hopefully you'd not have me kicked out of the club for being a creep.

Also, Alice and jasminininja get a special mention despite being on my thread, because I am getting to know both of you a lot better lately, and it's been fun so far!

That said: Lost, Ody, Inno, Bibs, Wendel, Dan and DW are the raddest of the rad. And Ice is still the coolest cutest ok

Special mention to Jasmiinininja for being Reborn OC trash with me, and also cuz she has a rly good music taste

And even if she doesn't rly go on here anymore Prettyboy-Cain, not only cuz I'm her gf, but also cuz her art kept me making fanart for Reborn and that's a huge plus in my book

Might as well update some things since the last one(if I even posted in it I don't remember).

Rose- It's only fair I mention you first because you listened to a lot of bitching and helped me get through one of my weaker and more vulnerable moments. It would have been a real bitch to deal with if I didn't have you and Mike to talk to. You also put up with my horrible jokes too which is a great accomplishment in and of itself. You're a great person and one of the best I've gotten to know here.

Jericho- It's my boy Mikey, another person I got to know over the course of 2015. It's hard to believe since we are a lot alike in some ways. Like Rose, you helped me through some rough times and your advice was pretty sound and logical. If only I wasn't a big fat moron and listened the first time. Probably would have been better off in the long run had I done so. You also can take my jokes pretty well and can even dish some out yourself. It's good shit, really. Glad I got to meet you, pal.

Ody- We've only recently interacted but its always fun talking to you about manga we read and generally just clowning around. Hopefully our friendship only deepens and we can expect the clowning to reach new heights.

Dorothy- Aka Pyrrhon. This man makes some HEAT squads. Gotta watch out for that Ledian. You're a cool dude, almost as cool as yours truly. We've only recently interacted but your memes are on point and you are always there to back me up with a crisp "GOTTEM". Never change, bro.

Ame- I know we don't interact much, but you're the backbone of this place and it wouldn't be right to appreciate people and not include the person who made this place to begin with :P.

Ikaru- The sass master himself. Bruh you're so chill and cool to talk to. Don't tell the others but you're my favorite admin.

Dan- I feel like the jokes I make annoy you, but believe me when I say they're all in good fun and being mean was never the intention I had. You do a lot for this place, and despite us not talking much the short exchanges we do have are cool. Though we should probably change that. :P

Skitty- Truth be told, I almost didn't do this one. Anyway, we really started talking when things in my life were at a low point. Which is part of the reason things went the way they did between us. Rather, how things started. I was never honest with you, up until the very end. It's a shame that I let my pride do that, but it happened. I did appreciate the friendship we had as you did cheer me up from what was otherwise a very miserable time in my life. And of course I still wish you luck in life despite everything that happened.

Rupe- Dude your bm is legendary, and you're always willing to give me some HEAT SQUADS! Which is great because I'm usually too lazy to make them myself LOL. You're also fun to have some friendly banter with. 10/10 cool dude.

Kamina- Can you even spell appreciation? You're a great guy too, though. Sometimes the things you type put me on god awful tilt but you can be cool. Plus you help me with teams I'm too lazy to build myself.

DD- You're like the Ace Ventura of Reborn I swear to god LOL. All in all you're a chill dude and its always fun talking to you and playing some legend league.

Shout out to the rest of the Arcana Rush gang that joined up. I honestly never expected it to bloom and I thought it would be another failure but it turned out awesome and I get to interact with some sweet people. And to those I didn't mention I still appreciate you because you make Reborn possible.

Ugh, is it me or is it too damn sappy in here.

Well here goes.

Dan - Can't start with anyone else. This gentleman right here is to blame for my being here for the long haul in the first place, so if you have grievances, you know just the man to seek. Dan, if you're out there - thank you for being a good steward to me and so many others. It truly means a lot.

Rose - You're the best person to elope with and subsequently have send me to the doghouse multiple times. (The rest of you - I WAS FIRST. Deal with it.) ....thank you for allowing me the grace of your friendship and your patience - as well as being a great friend. Someday, I will make good on that visit.

Jericho - Mike, thanks for being my partner in crime. It was an honor serving along side you as a part of Team @, fighting with you for the Cerulean Alliance until the bitter end, raising hell in auth meetings as if were agents of justice, then turning around and apparently "abusing" our power against the rest of the community. (Love you guys.) Talking about various topics such as politics to college football to deeper subjects like theism, personal betterment and ....women?....is women a deeper subject?....I guess it's still all Greek to me.

EternalEdge - [insert string of insults here] -................thanks for being as much of a hothead as I am and at the same time having thick skin. I appreciated being challenged and challenging you in return and hopefully people see our spats as enjoyable rounds of jest now instead of some of our monstrous bouts. You're a good guy, Andreas, and thanks for being the hero Reborn doesn't deserve, but desperately needed - even when I thought I could be that hero myself.

Silver - Thanks for being a brave soul. For being a youngster, you're aggressive strides for recognition are tempered by respect around these parts. While you were pushing the envelopes, I was a coward - and even if you never speak to me in a friendly manner again, I will always admire you as a person and for exhibiting everything I hope to even come close to. Whatever your endeavors are - godspeed.

Ikaru - I think I always manage to find some way to get off on the wrong foot with you just when the going gets good. The honest truth is, you are one of the few people - when we do set aside our differences - that isn't totally a foil to someone like me. We have a similar taste in music. We currently or semi recently were into the same video game, and what have you. Despite our spats and our friendship (if you choose to call it one - that balls in your court) equating to the strength of a Jenga tower in terms of stability, I will always treasure the times we do and have had a chat. I don't need to look very hard to see why people like you - despite being someone who threw up reasons every chance he got in the past. I was wrong - and I hope you can forgive me for that.

Mael - Mael, it's very clear that we don't think on the same track - and while that's been the cause of some seriously bruising discourse it's also been insightful and helped me see the kind of person you are. You are someone that is a strong leader - and it's not hard to understand why you held your title back then. You also have the eye for art and a heart for games, and that's something that we both share to an extent. Thanks for helping me look good around these parts more than a few times.

Sheep - My brother, from down under. Our discourses weren't necessarily heated, but you were still a great conservation partner. Come around more often. Get Fates already too. I need more people to talk to about the game anyway.

Sparky - Howdy, Son. Thanks for allowing me to be your tutor that one winter. It's been amazing to see how much you have improved as a battler - despite not having such a great teacher at all. Of course, others pitched in too and they are equally to thank for that. Thanks for being you, kid.

SHIA - Shia....talking to you is always, ALWAYS fun for me. It's not in your case, and I understand that and should be more considerate of your feelings. I promise I'll continue to work on that.

Ame - I'm always caught off guard that after all the two of us went through you still put up with my crap with open palms and a kind heart. I've earned clenched fists and a heart of stone ten times over. Thank you for being my friend - and hopefully I can make it pay off for you.

Thanking people by their first name. Figure things out for yourselfs. :P Only making exceptions to people that I don't know name or want secrecy.

Rosesong - Very motherly and caring. Always had time to listen to me and my problems.

Cameron - Very caring friend and musical partner in crime. Also guys, I swear we aren't gae.

Autumn - For actually being the only AO member that was legitimately better than Kamina. Also cute and intelligent.

Mike - Renegade. Also very intellectual, honest, and thinks outside normal boundaries.

Erick - People to need to see your speeches, because you are the most intelligent individual in hip hop.

Miguel - Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock Cute Things Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock

Jelly - Got me into lower tier comp for like a day. Then I realized I hate NU

Vinny - Dude stop posting so much. Jesus Christ. You're gonna break Reborn.

Jacob - Quit whining about being old you old ass man. Also visit me sometime.

Dan - You still act like a Robot. But I guess overtime you became a Robot with a heart.

Kurotsune - For giving me compassion when it comes to programming. Also for Dark Humor.

Ame - For this inescapable hell.

• Veterans

I'll get this done one day. It's not in any real order sooo

Wendel: Y'know, we probably got off on the wrong foot but that doesn't matter anymore. Because aside from the squabbling, I consider you a pretty good friend of mine and I'm pretty sure you were one if not my first actual friend on reborn. So thank you, both for dealing with me for the last 2~ years and for being an awesome person.

Dobby: Another person I got off the wrong foot with, even more so than with Wendel(I think?). I think you actually put me on ignore quite a few times back in the day simply because of how annoying I used to be, and thanks for that I guess. Either way, the few conversations we have here and there now a days are always great and you're an amazing person yourself. Keep being you dude.

Bibs: m8, IT'S DAT BOI, top t13r scrUB RIGHT HERE. The amount of fun I have talking or playing hackmons or whatever with you is unreal. You're easily one of the most trustworthy and popular people around here and there's a reason for that. I've got very few words to describe how amazing you are. BAAAAARRRRKUUUUUSSSS!

Tomas: So I first met you through the Yu-Gi-Oh RP you did last year, though it died rather quickly due to IRL troubles you were having. Soon after, I joined Se7en and it was easily one of the greatest experiences I had in a very long time. Despite the fact that I burned out at the end and had to leave, it'll always hold a spot in my heart. Even if you're(Probably)not going to read this, you'll always be a person I respect and hold dear. Take care mate

Pyrrhon: My dude, you're amazing to clown around with, your memes are out of this realm and you're waaayyy better at mons than I am at the moment. But who cares, mons is a shit game anyways. Love it regardless of that. That latest shit post prntscrn thing was baller yo. Rock on m8.

Zumi: What a NERD. next please. You went from a person I talk from time to time with to someone I can enjoy talking trash with and playing hackmons; one of my favorite things to do. Hope things work out well for you and if I could, I'd definetly be coming over to see that Flower Parade. Please kick Bibs' ass for me whenever he goes there :]

Chubb: Resseti > Wigglytuff. You're cool and kind and a bunch of other different things at the same time man. I remember first talking with you and I think it was Shing about rejuvenation and stuff back in those days was rad as fuck, especially that early into the game's lifespan.

Dash: Working with you guys on Redemption was easily one of the funnest things ever. The shenanigans and memes that popped up in the chat as a result of this will never be forgotten. I know you're busy as fuck dude but we really need to mess around again, shit's fun.

There's a bunch of others I'll add whenever I've got time but for now, know that Reborn has changed my life a lot and I'll cherish it forever because of that. Y'all are cool as fuck.

Oh I got 2 mentions :) Thanks.

Forgive me if I forget to mention some people.

They may be short posts but here are a few of mine:

Sensei Godot: You're a fun dude to talk to about different games and play with in smash bros. You're a true senpai!

Pyrrhon: Good Pokémon player which was nice to have around in Redemption, one fun Theme Tournament, great fighter in smash bros and a person with an enjoyable sense of humour.

Maelstrom: Another good opponent in smash bros. Cool guy, always good to see on showdown server.

Azery: Fun guy to play against in Random Battles or just generally.

Amethyst: Someone who created a place for many people to hang out in, and a person I like to talk about Zero Escape or Danganronpa series with. You need to bring back Nonary, though!!!

Viridiscent: You make amazing art and you're nice to talk with.

DashingStorm: Thanks for hosting the Redemption League. It was a good run and I was happy to be part of the staff.

Secundum: Some people give you some drama sometimes and so on, but I think you're a decent person. I enjoyed our co operation in Nations 1 and PZA. (Even though I betrayed Viridian Alliance, I just wanted to make the event a little bit more eventful.)

Redemption Staff: A group I really enjoyed working with. Thanks for being there to run it!

Auth: Thanks for keeping Reborn an enjoyable place.

Everyone else: Thanks for being there!

Coraline - The raddest girl on the corner. She, like, totes taught us all the value of valley talk! Like, ohmygos--

Rosesong - One of the definitive reasons why I continued to hang around in Reborn after the summer of 2014, even if that annoyed you a ton. You're also the first - and so far only person that I met in real life from the Internet. We've had a very rocky ride that lasted roughly 10 months, but despite all that's transpired, I still consider you one of my closest friends. Events like those should've made two people absolutely despise one another, yet we can still talk. It's weird as fuck putting you in the 2013 list. Most of your Reborn exploits came from the following year, but we'll go by join date. But seriously, thanks for putting up with me even when I was at my lowest states.

Like omg, totes mah gotes you are just like such a rad peep-- *shot*

You're a fabulous person and a wonderful friend Scarlet. Never forget that, and thank you for being such a fantastic person to talk to; things have indeed been rough, but I'd like to think that they've improved a great deal since. Know that I don't take your friendship for granted, and that it means a lot to me that I can talk to you about anything.

Rose: Hellooooo, you flower, you. No denying the incoming compliments, they're all true- you're incredible \o/ The Flower Garden still thrives and there's good times continuing to be had there. Thanks for that. Pre-moderation, we were still on good terms, but we're put on the same team and WHAM! Now there's a fun time. We've got that synchronicity, and being with you and Mike puts out this vibe of either the Three Musketeers or troublemakers in crime. Now THAT is fun. You're a fun gal and I enjoy being as able-bodied and helpful to you as you are to me. Thanks friend!

You are without a doubt one of my saving graces since I joined the auth team. If I have a question or am unsure of myself, you're always there to give me a reality check and assist me in puzzling things through and come to a solid answer. Your allusion to the Three Musketeers is spot on as well; you, Mike, and I generally have so much fun. Plus, your taste in music is so fantastic, and I adore listening to the links you send me. I'm really glad we've become such good friends.

Rose: Much like Scarlet and Kuna, I'm glad we got to be good friends. You've given me some great advice when I really needed it and was at a loss at what to do. Plus, discussing Poketheories with you in FG is a right fun thing to do and it's really enjoyable, and we've got a similar taste in music and that's really fuckin' cool yo.

I enjoy talking with you Roxie. You're so chill to talk to, and I like that you're such a great listener. We have a ton in common, and I must say; I hope you and C are able to move to New Orleans soon, because you and I have to have some major hang out time ahead of us not to mention I could potentially witness Roxie-rage in first person!

Special mentions to [member=Rosesong] (Because she's the best of the best. And even better than that.)

I'm so glad I've slowly gotten to know you (even though you had to leave for awhile, cri). You're a really awesome person and I hope that when you can be around more (which tentatively seems to be now) we can continue to get to know one another.

It's a lot of people, actually. In no particular order, there's Chubb, Sparky, Rose, Edge, ICSW, Zumi, Aika, Jacze, Spine. And let's add Hoehe to the list as well, because while you're still quite new, I already think you're cool.

None of you made it onto my anniversary thread because we don't talk that much (and I certainly talk to some of you more than others, too), compared to others, but you're all great company. If the lobby was a party and I was there without my friends, you'd be the group I'd awkwardly shuffle towards and stick close to. And hopefully you'd not have me kicked out of the club for being a creep.

Ama, you're a really cool person. I know we don't really talk, but seeing you in the lobby already confirms my suspicions that you're a really kindhearted person whom I would love to get to know a lot better.

Rose- It's only fair I mention you first because you listened to a lot of bitching and helped me get through one of my weaker and more vulnerable moments. It would have been a real bitch to deal with if I didn't have you and Mike to talk to. You also put up with my horrible jokes too which is a great accomplishment in and of itself. You're a great person and one of the best I've gotten to know here.

Admittedly, our conversations weren't something that either of us had foreseen, I think. But honestly, I'm glad that we kept talking and continued to get to know one another, because your humor is so fantastic (I really don't think that your jokes are that horrible, they always keep me laughing). If you keep stabbing clowns, I'll keep smacking butts and we'll keep the server amused for months to come.

Rose - You're the best person to elope with and subsequently have send me to the doghouse multiple times. (The rest of you - I WAS FIRST. Deal with it.) ....thank you for allowing me the grace of your friendship and your patience - as well as being a great friend. Someday, I will make good on that visit.

Over my nearly 3 years of being here, you without a shadow of a doubt are the cause of at least half of my fond memories of Reborn. The banter we have has always been something that keeps me laughing, and though I can tend to screw up and make you angry at times, you never hold it against me. I appreciate your friendship so much, as well as your bluntness and willingness to tell me when I've been stupid.

Rosesong - Very motherly and caring. Always had time to listen to me and my problems.

We might not talk as much anymore, but you're a great person with a really kind heart and a really loud fan. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend; one that I know I can count on time and time again.