New Egg event found

Nan

Just give us Scyhter already Ame
I mean you said he almost got into that Heracross/Pinsir event :(

And i know i sound like a dick but as cool as Pinsir is i couldn't care much for him, and heracross i just generally dislike

Oooon the other hand Scizor is my favorite pokemon and i got a link stone and a metal coat waiting
Just saying :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhh the irony. Ame continuing her ways, has implemented my idea, but with a different pokemon. I gotta say, I really like this idea, but along with the rest of you, i really hope we don't tear it away from it's family, but instead save it from a dismal fate.....for some reason, Haxorus strikes me as a pokemon that would let it's young grow up defending themselves so they may grow strong, and the weak die young, as to keep their race strong, so the 'perfect' scenario, would be we save it from a hungry krookodile (or something of the sort) and the mother, coming back after foraging or something, realizes how strong we are and lets use train her child, i.e. a free axew. I mean, i'm still disappointed i don't get my tyranitar, but the fact that my idea got implemented is pretty cool.

Besides, you don't have to.

You could just leave it.

Maybe it would be happier.

Or maybe its parents have severe anger issues and it would grow up abused and afraid

Who knows?

No one, really.

Especially not me.

Oh God, she has totally implemented alternate storylines depending on what you decide to do with the egg. And we have to guess which one of them involves angry dragons.

Edited by Amber132

The absolute most trolly thing that Ame could have done:

We battle a WHOLE really angry as **** Haxorus family (6 in a double battle, a bit like the Pokemon gang in the slums)

and then after we finally beat them... we are still still recovering and they are about to leave...

FERN will run by, and say something like: "Sweet! Thanks for distracting them for me! Yoink!" *grabs the egg* "Later Loser!" *uses escape rope*

but well Ame said the event is done... we just have to wait and see...

The absolute most trolly thing that Ame could have done:

We battle a WHOLE really angry as **** Haxorus family (6 in a double battle, a bit like the Pokemon gang in the slums)

and then after we finally beat them... we are still still recovering and they are about to leave...

FERN will run by, and say something like: "Sweet! Thanks for distracting them for me! Yoink!" *grabs the egg* "Later Loser!" *uses escape rope*

but well Ame said the event is done... we just have to wait and see...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yes please

• 1 month later...

...Or maybe the egg has gone rotten and has hardened into stone. Similar to the rock idea, but a bit more depressing.

Anyways, what if we have the chance to battle and catch another dragon type parent. It doesn't have to be Haxorus, it could be Garchomp, or Dragonair, or maybe I'm just dreaming out loud. Hm lol.

Haxorus with Mold Breaker is a damn good pokemon. What fun would the game be if we got all the super powerful pokemon easy right from the get go?

The opponents would also get them, so it wouldn't make much of a difference...

I know, I'm saying the game won't be easier just because we get strong Pokemon early on, because the opponents would just get strong Pokemon as well. Heck, they'd probably get legendaries and stuff to use on us.

My thought was a collaboration of some of the previous ones:

We end up in the cave, in which we will have to pass difficult puzzles. Then we fight the dragon couple. Mom and Dad (could be nicknamed Lily and James Potter :P ). We kill them. Then we take the egg, which has some kind of problem. Then we will have to find Sapphira to help us bring it to life again.

Exactly why Magikarp was removed. I think it would have been hilarious if Ame had left it in, but taken out the code to allow for its evolution so then you'd be stuck with a Magikarp.

Why are you people giving her these ideas? Please don't do it Ame...it would be funny though ^_^