New Egg event found

Nan

You're not the only one, a lot of people enjoys a good death in a good story, but:

Fern's (hypotetic) death = good death

Random Haxorus mother death (when trying to protect her offspring from a trainer attempting to catch it) = bad death

Kiki's & Medicham's death (when she was ill but still climbed that damn volcano just to save victoria and the protagonist) = bad death

Anyway, since reborn is so dark, bad deaths in a dark story are justified, they help to make the already dark story even darker.

So the question this time is "I'm the only one who doesn't give a s*it about Fern and people like him in general"?

I mean ok I hate those kind of people along with many other kinds and it will be fantastic if all of them die but I really doesn't care about scums like him

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the question this time is "I'm the only one who doesn't give a s*it about Fern and people like him in general"?

I mean ok I hate those kind of people along with many other kinds and it will be fantastic if all of them die but I really doesn't care about scums like him

Well... yes is more or less that you said :/

down with the grasshole (not really he creates some really great moments in the game and should stay until the end :P)

That's true, every story needs its own grasshole to annoy everyone til the end. But when the end comes, there should be a party with all the friggin reborn people (seriously I'd really like to see Cain and Radomus in a party XD), but after that... death to Fern.... chandelure style >:D

i think there will be more to the egg then climb down and grab it but i think we can all see why she made it look so simple

amythists a troll and i applaud her for it

being a troll myself i laughed as soon as i realized we cant get it yet

also i really hope there is more of a troll to the egg i would love that sooooo much

and a message to amy: keep up the trolling and keep adding more puns to the game

Calm down everyone, no poke is dying... only Kiki's Medicham. sorry

Too soon, Vinny. Too soon .___.

I think we´re going to face some kind of angry Haxorous-mother at level 100. But hey: Maybe even papa will show up?

Imagine you´d have to face them in some kind of double-battle like with the pokemon-gang, you can´t catch them and they die once you win. Don´tcha freaking do that to meee, Ame. I couldn´t bear to look at poor Axew, who doesn´t know that I killed its parents.

This...pls make it happen Ame

The TV program is about Kangaskhan (i think)

Actually, if memory serves correct, I think it was a Larvitar egg that Ash acquired, before helping to reunite the hatched Larvitar with it's Tyranitar mother

I could

Damn it Palpatine, you're becoming evil. With actually makes sense, since is a side effect of playing Reborn. The common contact with grassholes, dead medichams, Shade and such stuff will end up in a trauma for all of us XD

Anyway, I'm with Gaunt for pokémaniac convenience, pokemon don't die, they "faint". That way I can proudly teach my Axew to call me dad without feeling guilty when the time of rock climbing comes :P

• Administrators

Imagine you´d have to face them in some kind of double-battle like with the pokemon-gang, you can´t catch them and they die once you win. Don´tcha freaking do that to meee, Ame. I couldn´t bear to look at poor Axew, who doesn´t know that I killed its parents.

Not that I'm confirming this is what happens... but the event's already made so what's done is done, friend.

Besides, you don't have to.

You could just leave it.

Maybe it would be happier.

Or maybe its parents have severe anger issues and it would grow up abused and afraid

Who knows?

No one, really.

Especially not me.

Just remember that everytime you catch a pokemon, you're saving it from it's abusive family.

Or you're cacthing a loving father/mother pokemon that will never see it's child again.

or you're catching a child and it's parents are looking for it until today...

I don't care, i'll be getting that egg anyway. It's for the pokedex!

Science!

Just remember that everytime you catch a pokemon, you're saving it from it's abusive family.

Or you're cacthing a loving father/mother pokemon that will never see it's child again.

Science!

Or you're giving it a new family that will do their best to raise it the way the old one would, but also make it stronger than it could be in the wild.

Or condemning it to life in the PC box

Well of course you have no idea Ame. Let us think. So no one is on board with my rock theory huh?

We discussed that already and all agreed it was the most evil thing possible. Seriously Ame is not so heartless to put a painted rock and say its an axew egg.

Damage, on 10 Sept 2014 - 5:15 PM, said:

snapback.png

Well of course you have no idea Ame. Let us think. So no one is on board with my rock theory huh?

We discussed that already and all agreed it was the most evil thing possible. Seriously Ame is not so heartless to put a painted rock and say its an axew egg.

i honestly hope it is a rock i would laugh so much

troll 4 life!!!!!!

Science!

Let's save the poor creatures from a sad life of parental abuse and instead enslave them for life...wait what? Ehm never mind it's fictional so it's ok...what is that sound? Oh it's the PETA alert! Everyone hide!

P.S.

I'm getting the egg too and no one is gonna stop me.