Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember it from SS first.

Also, Omanyte: Trap Engineer. That's pretty clever, Kenny.

Anyway, our PCs need to get back to Seacrest. Either by our KOs or Escape Orb. Currently, Mac holds one.

Do we need to get back now? We can also KO the Pokes inside. xD

We were just about to go up to the 2nd floor, once bibs posts.

Hey, Dobby...

you might wanna call out for help right now. Draidon found the staircase. (I legit forgot you were even on the same floor...sorry) other wise, Me Murdoc and Sparky have no way of figuring out that you're there.

I remember it from SS first.

Also, Omanyte: Trap Engineer. That's pretty clever, Kenny.

Anyway, our PCs need to get back to Seacrest. Either by our KOs or Escape Orb. Currently, Mac holds one.

Do we need to get back now? We can also KO the Pokes inside. xD

To both of you, i'm going to say this: I'd like it if we found Torrent before we left. You'll see how we encounter Torrent if we don't warp out first... but i'm keeping that a secret for now!

To both of you, i'm going to say this: I'd like it if we found Torrent before we left. You'll see how we encounter Torrent if we don't warp out first... but i'm keeping that a secret for now!

If I were you, I would stick up to floor 15 at least ;)

Got an event planned there :3

Brine Cavers are lucky, they get all the events.

Zeph, I suggest you to use the rollcall orb now. (just so our characters meet up) Or maybe it would be wiser to use it near the stairs on floor 5.. ;)

Oh ,and whoever asked the starting poke question, human characters have zero, pokemon characters have unlimited for the first day. BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT. But you are going to "run out" by the time you get to the castle.

Oh and after day 1, I'll start updating my first two posts. 1st post will be what the shops (namely Merchant Meowth and Kecleon Shop has for the day, and Delcatty bank balances and Khangastan storage items) Post 2 are the available jobs for each castle. If its a plot-related day, the NPC in your team will pick for you. On other days, team leader gets to pick.

it will be your responsibility to remember what items and equipment your pokemon have and what items are in your treasure bag, and how much money youre carrying. Storage size will always be 50 items (they stack) and bag space will always be 20. Wonder badges, trinkets, and crystal orbs do not count as items.

If I were you, I would stick up to floor 15 at least ;)

Got an event planned there :3

Brine Cavers are lucky, they get all the events.

Zeph, I suggest you to use the rollcall orb now. (just so our characters meet up) Or maybe it would be wiser to use it near the stairs on floor 5.. ;)

Oh ,and whoever asked the starting poke question, human characters have zero, pokemon characters have unlimited for the first day. BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT. But you are going to "run out" by the time you get to the castle.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're kidding me, right? If I me, sparky and Murdoc had known this earlier, we probably would've gone shopping for supplies first... ;-;

A bit too late for us now though... unless... :ph34r:

hmmm... maybe not...

Yeah, that's what I was planning on using it for, it'd be easy to catch up to Ebony then huehue

... DANG IT could've bought reviver seeds and spikes and max elixirs and and and-- *cri*

So that remembrance of items in the Treasure Bag, storage, money on hand, and money in the bank is remembered, I suggest knowing what page your PC is in so you can edit accordingly.

Make sure to use

tags to hide your items in your storage and bag. No one wants to scroll through that.

Well, Darklight, Ark and K_H have their characters traveling in a group, having meet up in the cave earlier- they're on floor 3 if I'm not mistaken. K_H's PC just fell through a pitfall trap onto the next floor and located Torrent, a NPC of the Seacrest Castle. My PC is on floor 2 stalking them and I think your PC just got onto floor 2.

• Support Squad

Well.. Dobby, if you don't need assistance anymore, than we're gonna get ourselves out of there now... Time for Draidon to be clumsy...

That battle cry dere was meant to be your way to find us >.>. Besides, if you plan to die in order to buy all da swag, you kinda get rid of the infinite money there. You'd be better off searching for a kecleon market.