Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

Lemme clarify on everything.

To start off, you can have all moves you can learn up to level 5, one move of your pokemon's type in your pokemon's moveset, and one egg move. Move relearning gets you any move you have previously learned(including TM/HM but not unobtainable), and any egg moves possible. those playing original pokemon characters can have one linked move.

You can only have 16 moves IF you have 4 moves in each link. Each linked move takes up one move slot. You cannot have exclusive moves. Yeah, I kinda broke that rule already Trained moves are moves with additional effects (for example, leech seed with an additional poison effect. You can only have ONE trained/unobtainable/HM move per pokemon.

HMs:

Flash: brightens up the floor/decrease accuracy

Cut: opens up a tree tile/deal damage

Rock smash: opens up a rock tile/deal damage

Fly: walk on air tiles/deal damage

rock climb: walk on rock tiles

surf: walk on water tiles/deal damage

Defog: blow away foggy weather/decrease evasion

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the same fashion, i've changed my Beginning Moveset to Trump Card, Razor Shell, Tackle, and Aura Sphere. (By the way, the Oshawott Line might be the most well-known for Razor Shell, but Shellder and Cloyster can use it, too.)

Edited by K_H

You know, I think that Grates like those in the Explorers Series might be interesting to RP with.

[EDIT]: And my first Post is up! I used the IC Lines from my Signup as part of my first Post, but there you have it.

Edited by K_H

Would you like to know what i'd love to have happen?

I'd love it if Artemis caught glimpses of Otto in the Brine Cave, until we met near the end of the Cave near where the Pattern is in the Explorers Series.

Edited by K_H

Perhaps Artemis could only get glimpses of Otto until she finds him KO'd on one of the floors, and one of them has a Reviver Seed? Reviver Seeds can be found in Brine Cave, after all.

Also, here's my policy concerning Higher-Leveled Opponents who have a Typing Advantage and at least five Levels on you: Try not to Aggro them, and if you do, run like heck and don't stop until you've lost them. In the case where Otto gets KO'd, he'd have been unable to outrun the Enemy, as well as being unable to not Aggro it.

Edited by K_H

Lols... the irony right now.

Looks like Draidon's gonna have an electric type for a best friend... :/

XD An Electric type that doesn't have an Electric type move yet, but strongly considering having Thunderbolt over Helping Hand.

Perhaps Artemis could only get glimpses of Otto until she finds him KO'd on one of the floors, and one of them has a Reviver Seed? Reviver Seeds can be found in Brine Cave, after all.

Also, here's my policy concerning Higher-Leveled Opponents who have a Typing Advantage and at least five Levels on you: Try not to Aggro them, and if you do, run like heck and don't stop until you've lost them. In the case where Otto gets KO'd, he'd have been unable to outrun the Enemy, as well as being unable to not Aggro it.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Artemis does have Growl, so she might be able to weaken the opponent to give us a chance to run/attack.

Some of my plans I'd like to share..

At the end of treeshroud forest, Forrest is there training with Lamina. If youre not already with the castle, they'll take you there to join

At the end of Mt. Horn, literally IS Tempest castle. The castle is built at a location that you dont have to travel very far to get to the dungeon, and once you clear it literally loops you back to the castle.

Draconis is at the end of Brine cave, and slightly disses you for not being faster. He already beat the outlaw they were supposed to catch.

At the end of crystal caves... SPOILER ALERT

A silver-blue stone is found. You'll find the importance of it later, but as of right now... *pulls up RNG* RNG picks Zeph to hold onto it.