Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

Absol, I got ya covered.

Basically, in Tempest, Jake and the other Castle Members made it through the Dungeon and are now in the Outskirts of Tempest City.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absol, I got ya covered.

Basically, in Tempest, Jake and the other Castle Members made it through the Dungeon and are now in the Outskirts of Tempest City.

Erm, Jake is with Verdance, iirc.

He is.

Phew man I've been gone a while, can someone play catchup with me? Hehe

I have ported you and your men home for the sake of saving time, Jack. Right now, your team stands at the outskirts of Verdance City (Think of it as being something similiar to The treetop Villages of Endor from Starwars) Make your way to the castle proper so that we can finish out the chapter alongside Tempest's side of the story remaining.

And don't try anything... for, you see...

big-brother-is-6bc6wl.jpg

Leave the Captain's whereabouts to me, I'll be sure to have my best people on it.

Just try to get a response up when you get some time, M'kay? ;)

EDIT: And I just took another look at the plans, and turns out Seacrest and mystique actually aren't done yet... so yeah, gonna need to see some post from those missing hen the time comes. if they don't turn up soon, I'll have no choice but to simply cut out their ending parts of the chapter and do a basic recap offscreen in the next chapter's opening.

Oh, good. I won't have to skip mystique in the chapter's ending then.

Alright... we can get moving again as soon as Zeph gets something up for that last post I did for mystique. We can just assume for seacest that Artemis is following along silently at this point... cause I'm not too clear on what Darklight's situation is.

Oh, good. I won't have to skip mystique in the chapter's ending then.

Alright... we can get moving again as soon as Zeph gets something up for that last post I did for mystique. We can just assume for seacest that Artemis is following along silently at this point... cause I'm not too clear on what Darklight's situation is.

I'm not clear on her situation either, but I do hope she's okay.

• 2 weeks later...

look, let's all just sit down and have Real Talk for a minute.

my endurance is running thin here, folks.

It's just gotten to the point where things are starting to get real old real fast with how they're going for the past months, even for me. I've been doing what I can to try to keep this thing on life support as best I can and trying to remember about it through all the loads of shit that have been going on for literally months, but so far, it seems that no matter how I hard I try to recall or to revive it to what it once was, All I can ever do is keep it inching along on life support. It's like the effort to push things into their proper place and get shit out of the way so that I can attend to this really isn't yielding any improving results compared to where we were at when I started. Compound this with the fact that I've been seriously considering retiring from hosting RPs altogether as of late, and... yeah, this endeavor isn't exactly super-happy funtimes anymore from my end... It feels like what I'm doing it just delaying the inevitable rather than actually helping to improve things and help us get back from the sinking point, and when you're trying the best you can with the resources given to you and nothing seems to be working... it's not a good experience to think about all the work you've tried to put in.

But anyways... I made a commitment, I suppose, and I can't just up and leave you all without a captain. It's just...it's getting to me guys, it truly is. This feeling like nothing I try is working out... and I know I haven't been able to keep up with my side of the bargain of remembering this and getting updates out like I promised you all I would, I really am... I've tried, but things just keep insisting on popping up... so trying is all I've been able to do, and trying isn't as good as DOING... and I'm sorry for that.

I honestly just don't know what to do with this anymore. I have a plot laid out for me, I have characters and everything... but I'm honestly been having trouble finding motivation that's still strong enough to drive me forward here- cause my innitial one has worn thin since I took over things. I just don't... I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do here anymore, people. I can fight and fight all I want, persevere to the ends of the earth, but it seems like all it's been doing is treading water, not moving towards land...

Again... I'm sorry you guys have to see my in this type of state, but... I just have to get it out there at this point. I'm running close to the end of the line here. I'll do what I can to get chapter one finished ad everything if there's still enough of you who are still actually around the forums and still interested (Cause at this point, we only have like...3 active people. If this were my own setting and RP, I would've just decided to shut it down already like I did with Exodus 2...).

So...there you all have it. I'm burning out like a candle, but I'll try to truck us on ahead a little further if you guys want to continue this gravy train.