Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

I had assumed that i would start as a Vulpix, And this is alright with me, miss~
I'm still deciding between Tail/Fang, have been for a really long time, the other three moves are set in stone though.

I said 24 simply because that matches up with when said moves can/would be avalible.

Edited by Toxsis

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I havent already said in this thread, your starting moveset can be:

-Any moves your pokemon would know by level 5

-One egg move

-And if you don't already have one move of your pokemon's primary type, then tack on a move of your pokemon's primary type. I'll have to approve that though, and no, I'm not letting a level five starter get blast burn/hydro cannon/frenzy plant.

Now that I'm looking at it, you may not start with dark pulse or, since that's a TM move, and will o wisp you get later on. Buut I'll let confuse ray slide.

So yeah, my chimchar's moveset is scratch, leer, double kick, and flame burst. My mudkip's moveset is avalanche, water gun, tackle, and growl.

And It seems that Zerron has fallen asleep at the helm once more.

*Holds up cup of coffee and smirks*

Like hell I am, kiddo. If grass can't get around to it herself within another day or two like she said, I'll try to get one up myself then.

Just keep your promises. it's a good thing that your Coffee is a Hyper-Caffeinated Coffee.

Have I ever NOT kept my promises to you all here though? sure, I might be weighed down and delayed in my ability to follow through because of various circumstances requiring my attention at times, but I never forget, and eventually it does get done.

When I say ya'll are getting an update, yous gonna get an update... it might not be on the date I gave because of shit popping up like it's whack-a-mole in my life, but you do get one in as timely a manner as I can make an effort towards.

If Grass doesn't have anything up by 6 tonight, I'll go through and make a few mini updates to keep things going and let her handle anything larger she might have planned

Still nothing.

*Picks up the Update Shotgun from where he left it last time and cocks it again*

Alriiiiiighty then. I'll see what I can do about getting in an update today.

Annnnnd looks like the shotgun's jammed, Zerron

Does this take place on the forum, or in some type of IM placement~?

Just a curious question, i've never been interested in forum RP until recently. (Since its dying out in most other places.)

I had been meaning that RP is dying in most other places, er, well the place i've normally frequented.

EDIT: Oh, and i should probably mention, Toxsis does not like humans much at all, granted he won't attack on sight.
I won't state the reason for this, unless someone wishes to hear.

Edited by Toxsis

I got questions for you people. Answer them and we move on.

1) @ Kenny/ Darklight, I honestly only skimmed over the whole seacrest situation before I posted the updates, so I need to know since I wasn't paying complete attention- Are there ANY other NPCs in that scene at all? because the only one's I was aware of was Torrent and Bubble

2)@ No one in particular, did Absol ever respond to the update? I can't recall and can't find it if he did.

3) Not a question @ Zephyr- I'll try to get something up for you if grass doesn't do it soon Chances are I'll move you into whatever town Mystique Castle governs with the assumption that Grass's PC is following quietly and then just let you make your way back to the castle on your own from there.

@Sparky, I will update for you along with Zephyr next. I'll likely drop you at the front gates of the Castle

Now... someone get me my gun...

@Sparky, I will update for you along with Zephyr next. I'll likely drop you at the front gates of the Castle

Alright then, Zerron. I'll be anticipating it.

Edit: I'm guessing he's still searching for his shotgun.

Edited by Sparky

Alright, so I know I said there would be an update, but some shit came up this week and I couldn't get around to it inbetween all the bouts of crap I had to deal with for a certain group assignment that honestly only I even did anything for and am the only reason our asses were pulled out of the fire and all the other mother truckers in my group should get F's for-

Enough, enough, Faust, it's not the players that you're pissed off at... not their faults you got fucked over in the whole deal... come on, deep breaths, 1,2,3,4...

anyways, yeah. Sorry folks. I'll try to have something up by tomorrow if I can

Alright, so I know I said there would be an update, but some shit came up this week and I couldn't get around to it inbetween all the bouts of crap I had to deal with for a certain group assignment that honestly only I even did anything for and am the only reason our asses were pulled out of the fire and all the other mother truckers in my group should get F's for-

Enough, enough, Faust, it's not the players that you're pissed off at... not their faults you got fucked over in the whole deal... come on, deep breaths, 1,2,3,4...

anyways, yeah. Sorry folks. I'll try to have something up by tomorrow if I can

It's alright, and here's your update shotgun, when you needed it. -leaves said shotgun against the near wall-