Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

Oh, and here's some Ammo.

a certain phrase comes to mind...

"It's dangerous to go alone! take this!"

*leaves an Ammo Box filled to the brim with loaded Shotgun Shells right next to the Update Shotgun*

Edited by Trainer Red

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is done

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

But no, seriously, especially with what I did for Mystique City XD

Anyways, how you all like this type of formatting? It's pretty straitforward, from now on I'll be putting up some basic descriptors after the headers for each perspective which will list who is the team leader and where each party currently is in the story's world. Team leaders also get funny titles after their names which will switch around until I find something I laugh my ass of at and decide to keep for their particular character.

So far Sparks is the only one, but I'm getting warmer with Pulse, I just know it.

And Narration which gives the setting, establishes the atmosphere, or gives some important basic details about a new scene will be italicized. This will only happen when a player moves to a new location though.

• Support Squad

There was always a method to the madness, I didn't use him for no reason after all xD Best thing is, in the hands of a skilled writer he can literally have an easy but no less fantastic character arc too. Hope to see you have more fun with him :D

Hai. Poppin in, but I really don't have time to stay.

Yeeeyyy AP testing and finals. And me not taking advantage of the extensions I get. procrastination rules

Wander, Merodi's a chimchar. And it looks like everyone forgot about Michael, Fractal, and Mercury walking back to the castle. And what about Pop's character?

Wait a minute, can I get a head count of the human characters? There's Roy, Merodi, Alina, Otto, and who else? //yeah totes great at keeping track of my own RP//

Edited by grasssnake485

I'm sure that I've mentioned this before, but I don't like having to be a broken record, so it must be said again. That Battle Ground RP seems to have taken everyone's attention tbh. Not a bad thing though, but it's just a single opinion.

I'm sure that I've mentioned this before, but I don't like having to be a broken record, so it must be said again. That Battle Ground RP seems to have taken everyone's attention tbh. Not a bad thing though, but it's just a single opinion.

Calm your fears, young padawan... for soon, the days of summer will come and the shit that has been heaped atop your Co-host plate will be gone...

And then, then... oh sweet lordy... y'all got no idea.

That and the fact that it's attracted attention mostly because... well, it's just different from anything else on here... which is the sole reason it's even survived past the first stages of it's operation (cause there were quite a few kinks, let me tell you...). And if it makes you feel better, another Mystery Dungeon RP was attempted... and it kinda fell flat and didn't get off the ground.

Calm your fears, young padawan... for soon, the days of summer will come and the shit that has been heaped atop your Co-host plate will be gone...

And then, then... oh sweet lordy... y'all got no idea.

That and the fact that it's attracted attention mostly because... well, it's just different from anything else on here... which is the sole reason it's even survived past the first stages of it's operation (cause there were quite a few kinks, let me tell you...). And if it makes you feel better, another Mystery Dungeon RP was attempted... and it kinda fell flat and didn't get off the ground.

Ah well. I'd rather handle one RP at a time tbh.