Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

Um... guys? How long has it been since Seacrest last got Updated?

Been a little over a month as far as I've checked.

*Wakes up slumped over the helm*

Ah shit... feel asleep at the wheel. dayum :/

I'll see what I can do about getting something up for everyone, and quite possibly everyone's mother too, if she decides to pop by, sometime tomorrow... someone give me a recap of what recently happened basically everywhere besides tempest though. It'll save time if all I have to do is just skim the last posts rather than spend time reading them in depth.

as far as I've read; Mystique and Verdance were brought up from Grass' last post, so Seacrest is just behind a little, though Otto was questioning Torrent, since Otto is in his human form still.

Edited by Sparky

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Otto just surprised Torrent and co. with the fact that he's human.

And ended with me not knowing how to reply to that. I've been thinking too much code lately that my creativity has nearly disappeared. Can't even come up with one character personality.

And ended with me not knowing how to reply to that. I've been thinking too much code lately that my creativity has nearly disappeared. Can't even come up with one character personality.

Sounds like me, when stepping in the new RP regions.

Username: Zeva (Hopefully to be changed soon.)
Character name: Toxsis
Pokemon species: Ninetales (Or Vulpix, if need be for starting.)
Pokemon or Human? Pokemon
Exploration or Rescue? Exploration
Affiliated Castle: (check the castle info for your characters): Mystique Exploration Castle
If human, which power? N/A
If pokemon, which trinket? (Can someone help a bit on this, its been a while since i've played PMD games and i didn't see anything about it here either, or maybe i'm just being blind, i'm half asleep so please don't judge.)
Appearance: Black and green, base fur color is black, ear tips, eyes, tail tips and claws are all green, his ears, tails and eyes seem to have a faint glow to the as well, he is somewhat larger then the usual for his species, standing at a bit over four feet as compared to the natural three foot, seven, as a pre-evolution he sports the same shade of fur, his eyes still glow, how ever his ears and tails do not, his six tails alternate between green and black respectively.
Personality: Laid back, calm, collected, Thinks on his feet and prefers not to boast or brag, rather letting skills do the talking, he can seem rather distant at times, and can grow shy somewhat easily, especially around his own species.
IQ skills: None as of yet.
Level: 24 (Vulpix start.) 56 (Ninetales start.)
Moves:
Vulpix:
-Ember
-Confuse Ray
-Dark Pulse
-Will-O-Wisp
Ninetales:
(Being the way he is, one move is abnormal or 'hacked' as one would be in game, hopefully its not an issue.)
-Dark Pulse
-Extrasensory
-Flamethrower
-Poison Tail(Or Poison Fang.)
(Sometimes i'll use moves outside of this, but not usually in battle, moves like Will-O-Wisp or such for lighting dark area's.)
Team members: Solo at the moment
Team leader: As the only one in team, probably him.
Team rank: Unknown.
Write 3 sentences of IC:
The dark fox looked around, slightly on edge due to the odd surroundings, being cautious as he walked he'd slowly move towards the enterence of a cave, it was dark inside, he'd call up a few ghostly blue orbs of pale flames, each giving off a small amount of heat and proceed to make his way deeper, looking around at the walls of the cave he wouldn't come across anything right away, but soon he'd start to find various stones laying around, some seeming ordinary, and some seeming to be evolutionary perhaps? He'd just continue to go past them, looking to find out if there as anyone else in the cave, every sound seemed to warrent his attention

Aaand we've got our Third and Final Application for joining the RP. I've gotta say, you three have good Characters, which leads me to believe you have a good chance of getting in.

Aaand we've got our Third and Final Application for joining the RP. I've gotta say, you three have good Characters, which leads me to believe you have a good chance of getting in.

Well, that's very nice that we've filled all three open spaces.

I'm tempted to let Bubble get off that Hydro Pump(?) scot free just to see what would happen... <.<

Yeah, I figured why not just go ahead and give him a bit of boost with that Water Gun...

It's not hydro pump though, I can assure you... I would've written that far more epically if it was.

All it is really is that Bubble has simply discovered a far more efficient firing technique for Water Gun...

Again, I'm winging most of this...

Yeah, I figured why not just go ahead and give him a bit of boost with that Water Gun...

It's not hydro pump though, I can assure you... I would've written that far more epically if it was.

All it is really is that Bubble has simply discovered a far more efficient firing technique for Water Gun...

Again, I'm winging most of this...

That's fine with me. You know what? Since Red is the one who wanted the update the most, I'll let him get blasted by the Water Gun make the first post xD

Well damn... to proceed, or not to proceed...

I wanna have those two kinda act a bit prejudice now and be suspicious of Otto for being a human... but I honestly don't know enough about them to be able to deduce for sure whether that's what Grass would have envisioned for their characters...

I mean, I could... but I'd be blazing off on my own path, and... let's not do that anymore than I absolutely have to...

Eh screw it, I've been the one playing those characters for the majority of their screen time, and I don't think it so outlandish that they would react like I think they would... so screw it, let's move on and I'll apologize later if needed (Eh, sometimes it's just better to ask forgiveness than permission... but very few times.)

Expect something soon. probably by tomorrow sometime.

Eh screw it, I've been the one playing those characters for the majority of their screen time, and I don't think it so outlandish that they would react like I think they would... so screw it, let's move on and I'll apologize later if needed (Eh, sometimes it's just better to ask forgiveness than permission... but very few times.)

Expect something soon. probably by tomorrow sometime.

Hooray for progress.

Username: Zeva (Hopefully to be changed soon.)

Character name: Toxsis

Pokemon species: Ninetales (Or Vulpix, if need be for starting.)

Pokemon or Human? Pokemon

Exploration or Rescue? Exploration

Affiliated Castle: (check the castle info for your characters): Mystique Exploration Castle

If human, which power? N/A

If pokemon, which trinket? (Can someone help a bit on this, its been a while since i've played PMD games and i didn't see anything about it here either, or maybe i'm just being blind, i'm half asleep so please don't judge.)

Appearance: Black and green, base fur color is black, ear tips, eyes, tail tips and claws are all green, his ears, tails and eyes seem to have a faint glow to the as well, he is somewhat larger then the usual for his species, standing at a bit over four feet as compared to the natural three foot, seven, as a pre-evolution he sports the same shade of fur, his eyes still glow, how ever his ears and tails do not, his six tails alternate between green and black respectively.

Personality: Laid back, calm, collected, Thinks on his feet and prefers not to boast or brag, rather letting skills do the talking, he can seem rather distant at times, and can grow shy somewhat easily, especially around his own species.

IQ skills: None as of yet.

Level: 24 (Vulpix start.) 56 (Ninetales start.)

Moves:

Vulpix:

-Ember

-Confuse Ray

-Dark Pulse

-Will-O-Wisp

Ninetales:

(Being the way he is, one move is abnormal or 'hacked' as one would be in game, hopefully its not an issue.)

-Dark Pulse

-Extrasensory

-Flamethrower

-Poison Tail(Or Poison Fang.)

(Sometimes i'll use moves outside of this, but not usually in battle, moves like Will-O-Wisp or such for lighting dark area's.)

Team members: Solo at the moment

Team leader: As the only one in team, probably him.

Team rank: Unknown.

Write 3 sentences of IC:

The dark fox looked around, slightly on edge due to the odd surroundings, being cautious as he walked he'd slowly move towards the enterence of a cave, it was dark inside, he'd call up a few ghostly blue orbs of pale flames, each giving off a small amount of heat and proceed to make his way deeper, looking around at the walls of the cave he wouldn't come across anything right away, but soon he'd start to find various stones laying around, some seeming ordinary, and some seeming to be evolutionary perhaps? He'd just continue to go past them, looking to find out if there as anyone else in the cave, every sound seemed to warrent his attention

I'll just post my comments about this today, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to dish out updates. I've got something written down for Seacrest and Mystique, verdance I'm still thinking about.

Everyone starts as a level 5 basic pokemon. I'll give you one extra level since you started a day late. Movesets look fine for the vulpix, but you'll have to learn that poison fang/tail in the RP. There's a dojo unlocked later on that lets you learn "illegal" moves. You'll be lumped with all the other Mystique rookies later on (Merodi the chimchar, Pulse the espurr, and Ebony the shuppet.) Trinkets you'll get later on.

Edited by grasssnake485