Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

And Grass said "oh lord Jesus there's an exam!"

But grass realized she had a bunch more exams and was like

"I got roleplayidis! Ain't nobody got time for that!"

the feels of graduation later tonight

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still gonna be a while till I manage to be able to update anything (Cause... I still have to wait for summer before I can get us going again, luckily that's only another ten or so days for me)

But did Zephyr ever respond to the last post in the IC? I don't recall seeing her and it was a good while ago since I put it up...

She didn't. Additionally, Darklight hasn't responded, either, and I'm waiting on her before I Post.

Sorry everyone. I'm just not in the mood to RP lately; call it a writer's block if you want. But, before my lack of motivation took over, I had no intention on updating this one because I was waiting on Stratos/Wander. I don't want to push us all into another place without a word from our other member of the team.

Just stopping in to tell you all...

that your co-host is now officially free of his prison within academia. Free as a bird, free as his ancestors... fucking FREE.

Feels good.

Anyways... I will get us started up again next week, or maybe even by sunday depending on how things go.

Just for formalities sake though... can I get a head count of those who are still around here?

Yeah, might as well...

And @Darklight, I made a post with Mac's input a long while ago... and I'm still waiting to see where the heck Zeph has disappeared to.

I'll give this till Saturday or so. If nothing new in terms of information comes up about the current situation, I'll just go on and have to truck ahead with those players I have left... Which is a rather dismally low number...

Yeah, might as well...

And @Darklight, I made a post with Mac's input a long while ago... and I'm still waiting to see where the heck Zeph has disappeared to.

I'll give this till Saturday or so. If nothing new in terms of information comes up about the current situation, I'll just go on and have to truck ahead with those players I have left... Which is a rather dismally low number...

Zeph's still around, I'll try and talk to her tomorrow for the head count.

Something will be up tommorrow... Dark and Zeph can both catch up later on, seeing as how at this point, both seacrest and mystique are both at ok stopping points seeing as how it's gonna be the end of the chapter soon. Verdance and Tempest are the only ones who really need to get wrapped up right now anyway.

I'm in no rush, by the way, so feel free to take your time with the Mystique update. Summer classes have started, so I'm trying to make it a point to be on less and to focus on studying (... I'm trying with that last part shh). XD

Tempest is almost there, cept for Roy's little outburst... ^^;

been a bit busy, sorry folks

anyways...Fuck it, we're ending the chapter soon. things Right after I finish verdance and tempest, which shouldn't take much more than a few more updates.After that I'll try to see if I can get in contact with grass and get plans/ authorization to go ahead and start chapter two for this.

I'l get an update up later on today

been a bit busy, sorry folks

anyways...Fuck it, we're ending the chapter soon. things Right after I finish verdance and tempest, which shouldn't take much more than a few more updates.After that I'll try to see if I can get in contact with grass and get plans/ authorization to go ahead and start chapter two for this.

I'l get an update up later on today

Everyone gets sidetracked and busy, so it's no problem.

Official Theme of Verdance City:

Official Theme of Tempest Castle and the Snowfields of Tempest:

Yeah... tempest castle gets it's own theme since the town under it's direct rule is honestly just a small hobble/ hamlet at the base of the mountain with only one store and very few facilities.

Oh, hey, there's an Absol in the Foreground of the Tempest Theme's video, and Absol-Lutely (Who is playing as an Absol) Is a part of Tempest Castle. Nice touch!

[EDIT]: Oops, nevermind. i got it mixed up.

Edited by K_H