Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized...

Fire fang pretty much wrecks almost every pokemon encountered in Mt. Horn... B)

Oh, and Dobby, what floor are you on? kinda hard for me and Sparky and Murdoc to do anything for you if we don't know...

• Support Squad

I just realized...

Fire fang pretty much wrecks almost every pokemon encountered in Mt. Horn... B)

Oh, and Dobby, what floor are you on? kinda hard for me and Sparky and Murdoc to do anything for you if we don't know...

We were just about to go up to the 2nd floor, once bibs posts.

I've already volunteered earlier. PSS is temporarily on hold and Surge story hasn't had activity in almost a week, so I should have plenty of time to hold down the fort whenever your gone. I've already stated my contact methods if you choose to accept my offer.

..Didnt I already say yes?

Or is my memory being stupid again XD

Or did I say yes and totally forget to send you everything?

Either way, I'll dump everything at you now.

OKAY. HONESTLY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I TYPED UP ALL MY PLANS FOR DAY 1-9 AND HOW IM GOING TO RUN THE SHOPS AND THE JOBS TO SEND TO STRATOS, AND I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED THE BACK BUTTON. DUNNO HOW.

WELP

Its not really hidden info either way; I was going to release the info sooner or later.

day 2, everyone gets settled with their castles (maybe not verdance though.. Tami loves pulling pranks and freaking out everyone -- her space powers allow her to travel through walls and teleport like a ghost)

day 6, Aaron gets the letter I mentioned in the interest check thread.

day 7, Letter sent to Mystique castle >> teams sent to relay letter.

day 8 letter sent to seacrest castle >> teams sent to relay letter.

day 9, Mira reads the letter and goes "Oh well, who cares, GO ON MOAR JOBS AND EARN MOAR MONEY"

ANYWAY,

Here's some more info about the current day 1 dungeons:

-- Lamina will meet the players in treeshroud on floor 6. She's level 27.

-- There are tropius and exeguttor in treeshroud forest, in addition to the normal pokes. They are level 32-36.

-- Torrent will is knocked out on floor 4 of brine cave, will help the players in exchange for a reviver seed. he's level 15.

-- Pixi will meet the players on floor 7 of brine cave, will help the players in exchange for a white herb (can be bought on floor 5 kecleon shop for 300 poke) He's level 29.

-- Ebony will meet the players on floor 3 of Crystal Caves, but will only help if you can chase her down up to floor 6. She's level 36.

-- Flare will meet the players on floor 13 of Mt. Horn. Yep. Only one floor. But she's level 61.

day 2, everyone gets settled with their castles (maybe not verdance though.. Tami loves pulling pranks and freaking out everyone -- her space powers allow her to travel through walls and teleport like a ghost)

day 6, Aaron gets the letter I mentioned in the interest check thread.

day 7, Letter sent to Mystique castle >> teams sent to relay letter.

day 8 letter sent to seacrest castle >> teams sent to relay letter.

day 9, Mira reads the letter and goes "Oh well, who cares, GO ON MOAR JOBS AND EARN MOAR MONEY"

Why does that seem so accurate? Additionally, do the castles have contact with one another? And are there only these four?

Why does that seem so accurate? Additionally, do the castles have contact with one another? And are there only these four?

1. Whaddya mean?

2. Yes. Though most are rivalries, Mystique and verdance's kings have quite a good relationship.

3. No. There are other castles, as Arceus implied in the OP. But those are the ones he "trusted the most"