Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

That battle cry dere was meant to be your way to find us >.>. Besides, if you plan to die in order to buy all da swag, you kinda get rid of the infinite money there. You'd be better off searching for a kecleon market.

Nah man, nah... Dying ain't our style over on team... wait, Murdoc, Sparky, we needs a name...

anyway, I said nothing about getting KOed. the three of us just found an escape orb and Draidon, in all his occasional clumsiness and ignorance as to what it does, is going to activate it on accident when Ace and Sparks get close enough... what, that seem cheap? well... so was waiting till now to make the announcement that everyone who's a pokemon character has infinite Cash until they reach their aligned castles...

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Nah man, nah... Dying ain't our style over on team... wait, Murdoc, Sparky, we needs a name...

anyway, I said nothing about getting KOed. the three of us just found an escape orb and Draidon, in all his occasional clumsiness and ignorance as to what it does, is going to activate it on accident when Ace and Sparks get close enough... what, that seem cheap? well... so was waiting till now to make the announcement that everyone who's a pokemon character has infinite Cash until they reach their aligned castles...

Well, uh, it kinda screws me and Bibs, seeing as we'll either keep gong or get KOed ourselves as well as making the gap between all of us bigger. >.>. I mean, it don't affect Roy too much, seeing as he'll lose literally nothing from the experience, but I dunno how bibs will like it. Then again, if you keep going, would that be classed as meta-ing?

Well, uh, it kinda screws me and Bibs, seeing as we'll either keep gong or get KOed ourselves as well as making the gap between all of us bigger. >.>. I mean, it don't affect Roy too much, seeing as he'll lose literally nothing from the experience, but I dunno how bibs will like it. Then again, if you keep going, would that be classed as meta-ing?

Technically, yes, since I came up with the idea of setting up the situation that Draidon and Sparky and Ace are headed into, and Sparky and Murdoc agreed to it based on outside knowledge.

so yes, It is technically meta gaming... I've already stated our justification for it however... whether you want to call it horse shit is entirely up to you.

but before the lynch mob starts, let me ask this: why weren't we all informed about these conditions with money earlier? Me and Murdoc and Sparky are just doing now what we would've had our characters do in the first place if we'd been informed earlier; have circumstances arise that would lead them to either decide to head to town before entering the dungeon, or be forced to do so... yes, that's technically meta-gaming too, but you all know you would've done something similar in that case. (Hell, we probably would've just had them not find the dungeon at all, but instead have had them stumble into town instead of Mt.Horn.)

but if you all are gonna form into mob mentality over this, then fine, the three of us don't have to accidentally have the orb activated... we can just continue climbing the mountain...

But if no one has any objections... (and no, we will not exploit the infinite money till castle condition; we'll just pick up a reviver seed or two and some oran berries and apples.)

• Support Squad

Technically, yes, since I came up with the idea of setting up the situation that Draidon and Sparky and Ace are headed into, and Sparky and Murdoc agreed to it based on outside knowledge.

so yes, It is technically meta gaming... I've already stated our justification for it however... whether you want to call it horse shit is entirely up to you.

but before the lynch mob starts, let me ask this: why weren't we all informed about these conditions with money earlier? Me and Murdoc and Sparky are just doing now what we would've had our characters do in the first place if we'd been informed earlier; have circumstances arise that would lead them to either decide to head to town before entering the dungeon, or be forced to do so... yes, that's technically meta-gaming too, but you all know you would've done something similar in that case. (Hell, we probably would've just had them not find the dungeon at all, but instead have had them stumble into town instead of Mt.Horn.)

but if you all are gonna form into mob mentality over this, then fine, the three of us don't have to accidentally have the orb activated... we can just continue climbing the mountain...

But if no one has any objections... (and no, we will not exploit the infinite money till castle condition; we'll just pick up a reviver seed or two and some oran berries and apples.)

Dude, no need to get defensive, I was legit confused about it. And like I tried to say, it might just be easier for us to rendezvous with each other. We a re literally on the same floor right now

Dude, no need to get defensive, I was legit confused about it. And like I tried to say, it might just be easier for us to rendezvous with each other. We a re literally on the same floor right now

I know you weren't intending to go on an attack about it, Dobby, I was just stating that argument above for anyone who might feel like taking pot shots at our little team for the decision.

Anyways, We don't have to have the orb go off now, persay. it can be anytime really so long as we're not cleared of the dungeon yet. (Since, you know... escape orbs and everything...) so we can all still meet up if you want... though you should probably make some more loud noises to catch their attention...

Artemis did give a word to Mac before she flew down. She's pretty serious (and a bit of a loner) after all.

OOC-wise, I figured that once one fell down the trap, the others usually follow. Or, that's what it looked like when the leader steps on the Pitfall trap in Explorers of the sky.

I'm kinda tempted to do that too, but I'm going to need something huge to force Pulse to do a complete tactical retreat and regroup :c psychic cat wants dat (knowledge) booty

oh dear...

it seems that things have just started snowballing...

And what with Drayden having a grudge against Electric Types...

0_0

I can just tell that this is going to end badly!

Edited by K_H

That would be a stroke of luck i don't think we have.

I jinxed it, didn't i? now the Raichu is almost guaranteed to show up... or maybe not, since i'm mentioning it here...

[EDIT]: yup, i jinxed it.

Edited by K_H

Oh yeah... he went back to the cave, found out that a friend of his is in a coma from the injuries...needless to say, Mr.Raichu is Pissed beyond belief...he's coming with the intent to kill Draidon... Who will come out on top?

EDIT: And Grass, I'm still waiting for that Co-Mod PM...