Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Return(OOC)

grasssnake485

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, each of the wonder badges contains a power that you will either need, or be very useful in your quest. One contains telepathy and teleprotation, another contains tracking, the third has the dimensional scream, an ability to see things related to the object you touch at will, the fourth contains the power to shift types, number five holds the power to create illusions, and the last carries intireability - the power to never tire. I believe tracking would be the most useful, but the least needed, as it only allows you to map out the entire dungeon in your mind when you enter a dungeon."

Take your pick of which power you want.

Taken:

dimensional scream

tracking

illusion

Oh, and also..

WHY DO SEEDLESS GRAPES HAVE SEEDS

Yeah ik. I have no idea what the difference between link and duel attacks is supposed to be. All I know is I made up a ridiculous name. Grass and Absol combo would be all like.

Grass used glomp! Enemy is paralyzed!

Absol used

Enemy=ded I guess.

I guess I have to quote this from Madoka Magica..

Sayaka: You dont plan to use those grenades when Im fighting up front, do you? Im a melee fighter in case you didnt know. And I dont like the idea of a grenade exploding in my face.

Homura: Uh, okay. But that's the only weapon I have TTnTT.

Mami: Then why not steal a gun? You have that time magic of yours, it should be no problem for you to steal one.

Summary:

Grass would not like the possibility of being hit.