The Field Effect Factory's Latest Product Line!

Amethyst

In Radomus field effect, it will act like Foresight and be able to hit dark types for neutral damage. And in the field effect, dark type moves decrease in base power by x0.5.

Actually, that first part isn't a bad idea and it's Miracle Eye, not foresight. I don't think adjusting Dark/Ghost Type powers would make sense (or make a difference) in this environment. If you want to make Radomus harder, give Trick Room a much higher priority (add plus 8 to make it equivalent to quick attack) to make it go first or just make it permanent. Iron Balls could then be equipped to Radomus's Pokemon (if they're not already) making them always go first.

lvl 67 solrock and lunatone? either we're fighting hardy real soon or those are aster and eclipse's :P

That actually doesn't have to mean anything. Other Fields gave images of Honedge, Ho-oh and Talonflame. Those are mostly just random images I believe.

And those 2 are pretty bad, no gym leader team-member material

Edited by Etesian

That actually doesn't have to mean anything. Other Fields gave images of Honedge, Ho-oh and Talonflame. Those are mostly just random images I believe.

well, she probably put those because they fit the field effect they're on, solrock/lunatone dont fit a factory field effect at all, however :v

i still think we're gonna battle them in ep. 13, i mean, we havent seen team meteor in a while and titania is likely somehow related to them

Doesn´t stop Hardy for using both of those as his ace.

Edit: Also I second the notion of giving Trick Room high priority on the chess field

Edited by Yazmat

Doesn´t stop Hardy for using both of those as his ace.

Edit: Also I second the notion of giving Trick Room high priority on the chess field

Yeah, the Solrock and Lunatone are his aces I believe since they are displayed with him on the Leader line-up page and the leaders on there that we've battled in game have had the pokemon with them as their aces (e.g. Aya with her Dragalge, Samson with his Conkeldurr, etc.)

Also looking forward to episode 13!

Just a question regarding the new episode: Will new animations for moves be added? I really would like animations for moves such as Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Scald, Seed Bomb, Rock Slide etc.

Just a question regarding the new episode: Will new animations for moves be added? I really would like animations for moves such as Moonblast, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Scald, Seed Bomb, Rock Slide etc.

The animations are added gradually every episode idk for ep13 though.