The Field Effect Factory's Latest Product Line!

Amethyst

• Administrators

If there's anything Reborn has going for it, it's industry. Factories, business offices and other corporate centers are spread out all across the region and players have already seen the quality production machines hard at work. Now, the Field Effect Factory's machines can be your own, both in battles and out them for the low price of one Episode 13! Check out the product descriptions below and place your order today for the Factory Field, and the Short-circuit Field! - Click either of those links or the images below to jump to the Field Effect page for their descriptions!

fe17.png

fe18.png

Warranty not included.

Finally, Ace Members have some work to do. Get to it, friends.

Businesswoman Amethyst. How quaint.

Edit: Or saleswoman amethyst? Hmm...either way we all get ripped off.

Edit2: Ahem, this is a nice new (and annoying) little field thing. Again. Well it makes things interesting.

Edited by The Radiant Aeon

Short-circuit is probably Shade's, and factory is probably (but not limited to) the rest of his gym. Still no word about Shelly's gym, I guess you'll show it at episode 13's release?

Can't help but notice Earthquake seems to do a lot in a lot of field effects. My shiny Golem was always the "Aquaman" of the team, but maybe not anymore...

I love how Discharge both short circuits AND re-energizes the field. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with my Magnezone.

And HOLY CRAP THAT TECHNICIAN BOOST. Especially since it's relatively early game... And ESPECIALLY with my Magnezone's discharge.

Edited by Eagleby18

Short-circuit is probably Shade's, and factory is probably (but not limited to) the rest of his gym. Still no word about Shelly's gym, I guess you'll show it at episode 13's release?

Can't help but notice Earthquake seems to do a lot in a lot of field effects. My shiny Golem was always the "Aquaman" of the team, but maybe not anymore...

I love how Discharge both short circuits AND re-energizes the field. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with my Magnezone.

And HOLY CRAP THAT TECHNICIAN BOOST. Especially since it's relatively early game... And ESPECIALLY with my Magnezone's discharge.

Well Shelly´s Gym could have the Forest field because special bug attacks (like struggle bug) get a Damage increase.. I also think get Vespiquen as a new team member considering it benefits greatly from this field. And I think Titania benefit from the Factory field considering her Scizor would get a technician boost with X-Sissor in it.

Ame, you know what you could do more? Give the next gym leader for the next episode a field effect too.

Considering the way the story's been going, the next gym leader is most likley either Ciel or Terra (probably Ciel, since Terra's made out to be the strongest of the 3). Either way, the field effect would be the Big Top.

*takes one glance at the Short-circuit field*

Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, and Shadow Punch buffs? Nifty field you're gonna have there... Shade. Works very well with the "abandoned" power plant, too.

Solrock and Lunatone seem to be hinting at Team Meteor as well, and they do have like... fifteen factories or something. I think Titania is getting a different one, though- it wouldn't suit her very well, even if it buffs moves of her type.

give Radomus a better field please. Some field that nullifes Dark type inmunity and instead, Psychic hit them supper effective. And Latios whit Soul Dew, and Mega Evos for every single gym?

No?....buuu

give Radomus a better field please. Some field that nullifes Dark type inmunity and instead, Psychic hit them supper effective. And Latios whit Soul Dew, and Mega Evos for every single gym?

No?....buuu

That is a good idea. The super effective idea isn't the best. Too OP for that. Here is an option instead. In Radomus field effect, it will act like Foresight and be able to hit dark types for neutral damage. And in the field effect, dark type moves decrease in base power by x0.5. Don't be too sure about the Latios. We won't be getting him for a long time. Who knows. We might face megas or not.

Edited by Shadowbolt192

That is a good idea. The super effective idea isn't the best. Too OP for that. Here is an option instead. In Radomus field effect, it will act like Foresight and be able to hit dark types for neutral damage. And in the field effect, dark type moves decrease in base power by x0.5.

Reborn is about to bring dispair and explosive rages to the players, right?...I think. Anyway, and keep the chess board field, that´s amazing. Still, it´s up on Amethyst.

Reborn is about to bring dispair and explosive rages to the players, right?...I think. Anyway, and keep the chess board field, that´s amazing. Still, it´s up on Amethyst.

Explosives? Yay! Boom! Boom! Boom! Ka-boom! I'm a fan of Julia if you didn't know. And despair? Remember, there are some bug types. So, there isn't fully despair yet. Yet...

Edited by Shadowbolt192

• Administrators

Ame, there's this thing called sleep...... it's where you close your eyes and just take a break. Try it sometime mmkay? :lol:

????????????????????????????

that sounds boring

• Upvote 3