Clear Time

Amethyst

• Administrators

So all this talk about speed running and 2-day blind clears has reminded me, the play time listed on the download page is a complete guess on my part, and I'm really not sure how accurate it is to what new players experience.

Based on your first play-through or most recent play through of the full game so far, and not including any significant amounts of time you spent training/breeding/mining, how long would everyone say the game's running time is through the current episode?

I'm at 40-ish hours, including breeding 2-3 times and going for a few out-of-the-way pokemon like Beldum and Solosis, with 5 or so hours of grinding total (iirc).

...although I did use guides on some of the puzzles if I wound up stuck on them for 15 minutes or more.

Edited by Etesian

I would say 40-ish hours is a reasonable estimate... despite clocking in 170-something hours on the main file on account of how much breeding/messing around/getting lost (and no one ever was surprised) I've done.

It will vary from player-to-player, though- depending on how much exploring you do and perhaps how new of a player you are to Reborn, you could take longer than that.

The most recent file I've gotten to the end of E12 is sitting at 57 hours, and that's with slight amounts of breeding/not really going after every single sidequest.

uhhhh as sad as it is for me to say (cause I haven't actually done as much playing of this game as I would like, haven't been around for long) but for my first run that I'm doing (and putting up on youtube) i just checked my game and I'm at 8 hours 15 minutes and I've yet to beat the Flobot let alone all 12 episodes but that is also including a shit ton of time for grinding and stuff

Edited by GreenM55

It probably highly depends on skill level, and other stuff etc...Though, 40 hours is probably and looks to be the average as of now. (I haven't played myself, so I don't know how long it would take me bumble through this game, but I imagine it would take me awhile since I am impatient and don't like grinding much.)

I've got 78 hours on my main save file at the end of episode 12. out of that 78, probably ten to eighteen hours where spent training up weaker/ new team members, breeding for duplicate mons, screwing around and doing some very interesting things with the scripts using Gemini , and raising money every now and again, all the other hours were spent on side quest, exploring, or advancing the main story.

so I'm gonna go with between 60-65 hours for a casual play-through in the current episode.

Edited by Stratos

My game file is at 38h 59m with probably 5 hours of doing random stuff (ev training while bored mostly) after fiinishing, and I reset a pretty good amount so I'd estimate 35h total.

edit: game completed btw, and i feel like i explored a lot and did every side quest i could find.

Edited by Nails