What do you look like?

Ice

...Having not seen your picture before, or at least not remembering it, this is honestly not what I was expecting at all. You're very pretty owo (And now it sounds like I wasn't expecting you to be pretty, whoops)

hgIyRdT.jpg

This is me and my beloved adoptive sister/cousin. (it's complicated, point is: we grew togheter and we're pretty close.)

I was kinda reluctant to upload this because i completely ruin the picture next to her but i haven't posted here in a while and #Yolo.

FRC finals in St. Louis was so much fun! Here is me, I own the entire Edward Jones Dome, yes. Do not mind blurry guy, I didn't want to retake the picture.

11169128_10202841828046514_681700410_n.j

Edit: and thinking pensively in the park in front of the Arch (still green jacket tho):

13692_803084876454588_716641305440609320

Edited by Pixl
  • Upvote 2

somanycutepeople

The non-shaved hair hasn't been cut in... a while. Last September vs. last month, oops.

hmmmhair2.png

Pulling off the androgynous look like a pro. Very nice.

I thought I had a better picture of me with my beard and glasses but...

You may call me the Brown Lebowski

giphy.gifCTK8JmL.png

• Upvote 4

During the concert low quality photo shot. I might have some more higher quality sometime later but for now this is what I've got. Pretty sure that's the first shot of me with my glasses off in all of Reborn. Treasure it.

yB6y07z.jpg

Already have it framed.

During the concert low quality photo shot. I might have some more higher quality sometime later but for now this is what I've got. Pretty sure that's the first shot of me with my glasses off in all of Reborn. Treasure it.

yB6y07z.jpg

Now to find Pyon and have him sign this...

been workin out recently, acquired aesthetics. bet all of yall mirin these gains now hehe

9yBw7zp.jpg

SIKE i'm still scrawny as fuck, actually have made some progress since the start of the year though. hope rural senpai notices me now......

• Upvote 5