Most Hated or Disliked Pokemon?

I personally hate stunfisk, the design is sooooo horrible. It looks like someone stepped on a turd and just left it there.

Other than Stunfisk, I despise Chansey. My most rage inducing moment in pokemon is in victory road where this Ace trainer had a chansey with water pulse, egg bomb, soft-boiled and minimize(I think) in fire red. Most aggravating, hour long battle hour. EVER.

I'm going to start off with a friendly disagreement. There are plenty of pokemon that have received (at the time) my boundless hatred but the pokemon that seem to return to my mind when it comes to being horrible are these.

Number 3-Jynx. This is the most offensive thing among pokemon. It seriously angers me every time I see it. This is the pokemon equivalent to Snookie. Unfortunately a punch to the face has been proven ineffective to both.

Number 2- Ditto. This is the most disgusting pokemon I've ever seen. Why Nintendo created this prostitute pokemon seriously bothers me. This is actually kind of sad since when I first saw this pokemon in the show I was touched by it's plight but now I would sue if I was touched by anything that had to do with this pokemon.

Number 1 Garbodor. Were you even trying Nintendo? I see this pokemon and I think somewhere in it's organs is truly where the wild things are. It looks like what would happen if Muk just gave up on everything. This pokemon's main ingredients are sin and sadness, I don't know if it says that in the pokedex but it should.

My list of favorite pokemon however goes on and on thanks the G1 existing (minus Ms. Blackface and the creature from the pink lagoon.) So I put in a small list of my top favorites.

Number 5-Scizor. This is the symbol of G2 Badassery. It's like someone said "hey remember that scythe wielding badass we made? Let's make that motherfucker SHINE!"

Number 4-Hitmonchan. I love everything about this pokemon. Of all pokemon if this guy existed I would own him first. He isn't number one because sorry Chan my heart belongs to another.

Number 3-Mewtwo. I don't know if they just forgot he was an awesome telepathic, english speaking, war machine but if he was in the show as like a main character, I'd have never stopped watching. He could be like the pokemon version of the governor from "The Walking Dead" if they really wanted.

Number 2-Charizard. I don't care what the pokedex or any mythology says about this pokemon he is a dragon. He is THE dragon. (True story "Enter the Dragon" offered him a role in the movie and he turned it down cause he had to help some 10 year old run shit for a few years.)

Number 1- The truly greatest of them all is my man, our lord and savior MOTHERFUCKING MAGIKARP! This pokemon is fantastic in every way shape and form with a gold shiny form, he wrecks more than your bowels when he enters the field. His only downside is that stupid evolution but hey the B button was invented for a reason. (For more Magikarp gold, google "Motherfucking magikarp") The true king of my list is Charizard.

• Veterans

I Hate ....Klefki seriously i was playing through XY and i Was Beating the **** out of NPC's then i Saw the SIngle most ugly thing ever Klefki it was A Keyring nuff said

I'm starting to dislike Charizard, Mewtwo and Lucario, if only because they're shoved in my face at every turn. Yeah, they all have neat designs, and they're pretty cool (heck, Mewtwo is even a cat, and I love cats) but really. Get some new poster childs, GF.

There are those few Pokemon from every generation that I just can't warm up to. I suppose if I'd bothered to use them it would help, but... yeah.

-I don't like Probopass, but I think about everyone agrees with me on that one. I've never liked Nosepass either, so, nothing for that.

-I have yet to warm up to Conkeldurr- sorry, there are better looking Fighting-types out there for me, and I'll be sticking with them. Amoonguss is a similar case. (Timburr, Gurdurr and Foongus I'm okay with, though.)

-I don't know why, but I really don't like Qwilfish, either. And the fact that it has Intimidate cracks me up. It looks like it'd try to be scary but fall flat on its face.

And, for some of those that other people dislike, lemme get my opinion in here:

-Luvdisc is adorables. Everyone hates it because its stats are terrible, don't they? :(

-I'll admit I didn't like Trubbish or Garbodor very much (...despite finding Garbodor's cry weirdly adorable) but I've warmed up to them after using the former in Reborn. Now if only I can convince myself to let one stick around long enough to at least evolve.

-Stunfisk is derp, but that's what makes it endearing. Okay I think it's an endearing quality, anyway.

-Oh yeah, and the inanimate object Pokemon get a lot of hate, but come on. This gen has some great ones. Sentient ghost swords and keys that jingle at the opponent threateningly to try to intimidate it. Come on, people.

Oh, and this isn't a specific Pokemon, but the fact that Fairy types are all girly/foofy/pink gets on my nerves like no tomorrow. Can we have an intimidating looking Fairy, at least? Xerneas is the closest we've come and I wouldn't call that intimidating. (Before you bring up Granbull literally having Intimidate, I have a hard time taking its pre-evo- a pink bulldog in a dress- seriously in the first place. No. Ilu still Granbull, don't hate me... ;A;)

That was a whole lot of rambling and only partially relevant I am so sorry

I hate Mega Charizard X. Its just so darn frustrating to fight as its next to impossible to wall (Even the go to counter Azumaril can potentially lose 50% or more upon switching in on a boosted Flare Blitz). And that godarn dragon dance, if you're fighting someone good at using it can quickly decimate teams with ease after the setup. Actually now that I think about it I'm bad at fighting boosting sweepers in general

Edited by Sir Derping Derpderp

ODDISH. FUCK ODDISH. SERIOUSLY FUCK IT. Ugly design, all it does is status you and then die to give shit experience. Only redeeming factor is that Bellossom is kind of cute.

Klefki, because of prankswag and being a fucking fairy type. The existence of fairies in general annoys me.

Slurpuff. In-game, it just spams cotton guard and other pointless stall moves.

Honorable mention to Genesect for being ugly and screwing me so many times in competitive.

• 2 weeks later...

...Rotom-W

The demonic Prankster-killer. I hate it's whirling Electric guts. My babies can't do shit to it unless it hits itself like five times in a row, and even then it's usually still standing, or, floating I guess

Charizard X

I liked Charizard Y plenty. They didn't have to make an overly-childish flaming Dragon out of it. I get that most kids don't care and just think it looks cool, but really? And Charizard has pretty much always been special-oriented, so yeah

M-Kangaskhan

Ew, ugh, bleh. I hate this thing. I carry things made specifically to counter it, and it still murders them. Sometimes I predict well and things turn out okay. But it usually takes half of any team I have without a problem

Contrary shuckle. Once it get's off a shell smash it takes so much to kill it. Also add in how it always has infestation and toxic and you have a major annoyance.

Also not a fan of ludicolo. My reason for my hate of it began years ago when I was still a novice in pokemon and was playing wifi battles in Pokemon Battle Revolution. I get set up against an opponent that has a ludicolo. I thought it would be an easy victory and I was horribly mistaken. As, long story short, the guy swept my team with a ludicolo. Also add in the frustration that Mirror B gave me, and you have a grudge that still has yet to let up to this day.

I've got a few I don't really like.

3. Plusle and Minun, they are cheap Pikachu ripoffs and annoyed me in third gen.

2. The three elemental monkeys. Their faces (especially Panpour) piss me off.

1. TOGEKISS!! I really hate Togekiss with a passion. It used to be an alright pokemon and I enjoyed using it, until I tried out competitive battling. That thing parahaxed me so bad I had to ragequit or I would've punched my screen. I remember one time (I was trying out water-mono) and I faced a Togekiss. In 30(!) turns it killed half my team and I only moved once(!) because my Gyarados had a Lum Berry.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is necroposting or not but....

Top 5 favorite.

5. Zangoose- lets face it this thing looks great.

4. Plusle- well this one became my favorite because wen I was playing Colosseum this wrecked everything and quite literally became my ace due to mt battle farming it to be about 20 levels above the rest of my team. Plusle you are great and dont let anybody say otherwise.

3 Trapinch line- I love the antlion but then it turns into a Fricken Dragon. im sorry but I like that

2 Aron line- same reason I like trapinch's line. It's just that epic.

1 Sableye WELP now it's that time my favorite is sableye because of competitive and design. i ran one competitvely to destroy so many teams which were "devoured by darkness" Yeah I was a pretty fucked up kid when I first caught one of these but i had so much fun with it ~

Those are my favorites. Don't hate me over them.

• Developers

Ohhh boy. If I had to pick one Pokemon that I just don't like... it has to be Keldeo. Stupid water horse : (.

Also i hated the movie with it- so that didn't help at all.