Things Ame should do (lol not do) in Pokemon Reborn.

Reignited'Light

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Well, since this thread was revived...

Introduce a gym leader that does triple battles

i see no problems with tripples i was going to make a thread to suggest adding tripple battles i hate rotation tho

Things that should be done (in my opinion):

- Faster surfing.

- Faster ice sliding.

- High level leaders (or elite 4) with more than 6 pokemon (I got this bright idea fighting against Aster&Eclipse without Aya).

- Name the female trainer in the fire gym as Azula and the young male as Zuko (since Iroh is already there) :P The pun would be completed.

That's why you pack psychic and water-types you pansies. :T

I would love to see an OTP route of all the events and stuff that happens in Reborn regarding MashxNyrias/IkaruxBella/HildaxRosesong. It would be hilarious to see references to a lot of memorable moments in Reborn as an Easter egg but I know it'll never happen.

I like Ame's old ideas from that fake episode release:

"In order to make the game more challenging, Nuzlocke mode is now being forced. Fainted Pokemon will be deleted permanently"

"Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed."

Also change Charlotte's gym by giving Ninetales Strong Sunlight (like the new groudon) and give all the rest of her pokemon flash fire, while making her field change all attacks into fire attacks

I like Ame's old ideas from that fake episode release:

"In order to make the game more challenging, Nuzlocke mode is now being forced. Fainted Pokemon will be deleted permanently"

"Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed."

Also change Charlotte's gym by giving Ninetales Strong Sunlight (like the new groudon) and give all the rest of her pokemon flash fire, while making her field change all attacks into fire attacks

>Charlotte's gym

>Ninetales Strong Sunlight

>>Rest of her Pokemon Flash Fire

>>>Field change all attacks into Fire attacks

>>>>The game would become unbeatable due to the Pokemon just sucking up all of the attacks due to field change. You wouldn't get past that point.

Here are a bunch of related responses in the form of pictures and gifs, in order of course.

tumblr_nbaqo8TxTK1s0hia6o1_250.gif

face-palm-star-trek.jpg

tumblr_miwuzoLVfA1s0hia6o1_500.gif

I never thought I'd hear want and magikrap magikarp in the same sentance

That thing evolves in the best water type (in Reborn), also it's my favorite Pokemon and this is why i will not restart the game till it's finished (and Gyarados is back)

I mean if you really want this I am capable enough to make it a thing....

Please do ^_^

Ame is love, Ame is life.

Yea I thought the same when zubat got removed

Reborn really changes the perspective on weak/strong Pokemon. With how easy Gym Leaders tend to be in the official main series, you don't really need a solid team to beat the game. But in Reborn where the Gym Leaders get off from your tears and strong Pokemon are limited, it's a whole different scenario.

Back on topic, as a lore junkie, I'd really like to learn more about Shade's background. So far we known that he is an entity associated with death that was once benevolent to the main party but... that's pretty much it. We don't know why he showed those screens to the player. We don't know why he lives in an abandoned power plant. We don't know why he's helping the main party. We don't know why he has a Gengar named after a recently deceased person. We don't know know why he's interested in Anna. He's just... there. I know that he's supposed to be mysterious, but it's kind of odd to have such an enigmatic character disappear completely for 8+ episodes.

Back on topic, as a lore junkie, I'd really like to learn more about Shade's background. So far we known that he is an entity associated with death that was once benevolent to the main party but... that's pretty much it. We don't know why he showed those screens to the player. We don't know why he lives in an abandoned power plant. We don't know why he's helping the main party. We don't know why he has a Gengar named after a recently deceased person. We don't know know why he's interested in Anna. He's just... there. I know that he's supposed to be mysterious, but it's kind of odd to have such an enigmatic character disappear completely for 8+ episodes.

It may be that Shade appears with his Gengar to fight Team Meteor (a specific Meteor member to be precise) in the future. Gengar, which is named after that one deceased person, may force Shade to take him to some action.

There is something foreshadowing when you abuse the "Ice-Cross-Glitch" (or whatever we want to name it) and get an item from that persons Pokemon, and return to that persons home

Shade is just a ghost or a pretty good faker...who has a lot of influence and probably lived around

adrien's time (past) or in time of the city's making and now is either working with or against

team meteor, he doesn't seem neutral to me to.

He has his own agenda and probably doesn't even listens to Ame......yea shade keep on going on

To the topic:

Make a gym Leader rush mode, Rival rush mode, and Team meteor rush mode (Like a boss rush)

With no heals in between or with heals but no items allowed......This seems so FUN.

Edited by Cornerman

lightning rod goldeen makes the early game too easy. Countering both Elekid and Magby, and the first gym with one pokemon is not cool. Is there another fish we can replace it with? What about Luvdisc?

Luvdisc gives Heart Scales so nope (i think)

Edited by Gaunt