Things Ame should do (lol not do) in Pokemon Reborn.

Reignited'Light

So I recently got notifications about the Topic "RAGE!"

SO I was thinking, let talk all of our hate and anger, and convert that into a challenge!

I'll start.

Lets make Noel harder. INVERSE Gym battle! :D

Don't question it! Just do it! :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y----you evil little fluffball. What the heck do you think you are doing?!?! Don't give her any ideas. ;3;

Actually that's not a bad idea, could be intriguing, but maybe not Noel. Given the way Normal matches up with everything else and your limited selection of pokemon to up that point *Seriously, not many steel or rock types for Noel to take advantage of* it would make more sense to go with a gym leader with a wider array of strengths and weaknesses, like Charlotte.

Edited by Catilena1890

I like rotation battles. They were fun~

What if one of the gym battles required you to use rental pokemon, instead of the team that you know inside and out? Make you fight with pokemon you aren't familiar with and you can only win if you figure out the trick to using these unfamiliar pokemon. THAT would be interesting.

What if one of the gym battles required you to use rental pokemon, instead of the team that you know inside and out? Make you fight with pokemon you aren't familiar with and you can only win if you figure out the trick to using these unfamiliar pokemon. THAT would be interesting.

That is in fact interesting, you know? Put pure grass, electric, water and fire pokemon against the dragon gym.

I like rotation battles. They were fun~

e.e Battle Factory all over again - shudders -

I always faced a team that countered mine so well back in RSE so I never got to face Noland :L

I always faced a team that countered mine so well back in RSE so I never got to face Noland :L

I absolutely love the battle factory! Easiest frontier for me to beat ever ^_^. #feelproudsimonforbeingquotedinmy100thpost #totesnotnarcicistic

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

That is in fact interesting, you know? Put pure grass, electric, water and fire pokemon against the dragon gym.

You, sir, have a deliciously evil mind. I know just the team too, Pichu, Sunkern, Chimchar, Torchic, Luvdisc, and Shroomish.

LoL@U. But yeah, this would be very much a challenge, which is kinda the point of PR. PR is SUPPOSED to chew you up, spit you out, and then stamp on you. Makes the main series seem much easier by far :3

I absolutely love the battle factory! Easiest frontier for me to beat ever ^_^. #feelproudsimonforbeingquotedinmy100thpost #totesnotnarcicistic

Yush, the accomplishment unlocked :]

And, wow o.o I found the Battle Dome to be the easiest for me xD.

All gym leaders have access to 5 Sacred Ashes...

Bam.

That's pure evil.

All gym leaders have access to 5 Sacred Ashes...

Bam.

This is the reason why we don't allow Vinny to ascend from whatever pits of hell he has received these ideas from.

Something I've also been thinking about was making Shelly have something called a hive field effect.

List of Things Hive Can Do:

Hive will double the residual damage dealt from infestation

All bug type stat boosting moves get double their original boost #instantmaxspecialattackfromtailglow

Grass damage is decreased (Leaves get caught in honey)

All sound based attacks hit all opponents in double battles (Bug Buzz op) (Double Battle Shelly #doit)

All bug pokemon get a 1.5x defense/special defense boost (Vespiquen gets double for being queen bee)

No pokemon can switch out (get stuck in the honey)

Any more suggestions would be much appreciated ^_^

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

I thought those only work in the overworld? You know, NOT in battle? I never could get the damn things to work though so what do I know? XD

We're talking about Ame. Maybe she can be like: "Sacred ashes don't work during battle? Let me change these values real quick and... bam".

This is the reason why we don't allow Vinny to ascend from whatever pits of hell he has received these ideas from.

You're just flattering me.

Here's another one - Shade's field effect: When you fight Shade, all your pokes get the ability "Normalize".

Don't expect Triples or Rotation Battles any time soon. However Inverse battles are a possibility.

The problem with Triples and Rotation battles is that trying to script them with the current RPGMaker XP engine has proven to be nearly hairpulling even for me. I won't even get started on Rotation.

Inverse Battles are theoretically possible, as they are another battle field effect which Ame has made some from scratch, I might attempt to crack at that.

We're talking about Ame. Maybe she can be like: "Sacred ashes don't work during battle? Let me change these values real quick and... bam".

Here's another one - Shade's field effect: When you fight Shade, all your pokes get the ability "Normalize".

True true. If she wills it, it will happen. Suddenly that one person's counter for Arceus *the one with the Sturdy poke with less than 20 HP and a ton of potions* seems multi-functional.

Now that's just mean. Shame on you Vinny. Just for that, I'm gonna kidnap all the Sneasels when Ame releases them and I won't share any of them with you.

EDIT: Holy geez I broke my post XD

Edited by Catilena1890

*brings Foresight and Odor Sleuth to the party*

Your move, Vinny.

All jokes aside, I actually would like to see Inverse Battles. They take some getting used to, but they could make a battle more challenging, as you have to work around a type chart you're unfamiliar with, and thus, have to get used to that.

Your move, Vinny.

All jokes aside, I actually would like to see Inverse Battles. They take some getting used to, but they could make a battle more challenging, as you have to work around a type chart you're unfamiliar with, and thus, have to get used to that.

Mega Banette / Sableye's Prankster Taunt.

Inverse battles are awesome actually. Based on what Noivy said though, it might be a lot of work. It would be interesting to see on Reborn, on the very least.

EDIT: You're mentioning Terra without mentioning couches. What a shame...

Edited by Vinny953

Your move, Vinny.

Since we're most likely facing Terra aka "WHAT THE F*CK IS A PHYSICS?!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR b000ty", maybe she could have been the one who has Inversed. - shrugs -

needs more rawr but lazeh

Because it seems like nobody is noticing this imma post this again

Something I've also been thinking about was making Shelly have something called a hive field effect.

All bug type stat boosting moves get double their original boost #instantmaxspecialattackfromtailglow

All sound based attacks hit all opponents in double battles (Bug Buzz op) (Double Battle Shelly #doit)

All bug pokemon get a 1.5x defense/special defense boost (Vespiquen gets double for being queen bee)

Because it seems like nobody is noticing this imma post this again

I noticed ~senpai (jk)

I actually liked the idea of it, would make Shelly more of a challenge.. e.e What moves would cancel/temporarily nullify the field effect?

I noticed ~senpai (jk)

I actually liked the idea of it, would make Shelly more of a challenge.. e.e What moves would cancel/temporarily nullify the field effect?

Aw thanks ^_^

I was thinking something along the lines of maybe smack down like knocking the hive off a tree or something