Things Ame should do (lol not do) in Pokemon Reborn.

Reignited'Light

Because it seems like nobody is noticing this imma post this again

Something I've also been thinking about was making Shelly have something called a hive field effect.

List of Things Hive Can Do:

Hive will double the residual damage dealt from infestation

All bug type stat boosting moves get double their original boost #instantmaxspecialattackfromtailglow

Grass damage is decreased (Leaves get caught in honey)

All sound based attacks hit all opponents in double battles (Bug Buzz op) (Double Battle Shelly #doit)

All bug pokemon get a 1.5x defense/special defense boost (Vespiquen gets double for being queen bee)

No pokemon can switch out (get stuck in the honey)

Any more suggestions would be much appreciated ^_^

This must happen. Shelly was way too easy.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This must happen. Shelly was way too easy.

Not for the kids in my Game Design class, they raged so hard when they faced Shelly's Yanmega. Heck, some of them rage quitted at Julia.

What about fire spin? Since you'd be burning the hive. Kinda like how if you use Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge in a double battle you set the battlefield on fire.

Yea, moves like Fire Blast, Explosion, Hurricane, Twister, etc. could also nullify it.

Yea, moves like Fire Blast, Explosion, Hurricane, Twister, etc. could also nullify it.

What about fire spin? Since you'd be burning the hive. Kinda like how if you use Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge in a double battle you set the battlefield on fire.

Thanks for the suggestions guys ^_^. Thinking bout making a topic soon with ideas for field effects for all the gym leaders that don't have one/ don't have any fitting effects :)

• Administrators

Quickest way to break the game right now: Gale Wing Talonflame with Fly in the Big Top Field Effect

(In BT, fly becomes a single turn move, damage being applied at the same time focus punch finishes)

But I solemnly swear not to do that.

Quickest way to break the game right now: Gale Wing Talonflame with Fly in the Big Top Field Effect

(In BT, fly becomes a single turn move, damage being applied at the same time focus punch finishes)

Why would you even tell us that, we'll want it even more now! >.>

O_O I think I just died a little inside. Ame, that was the most horrifying passage I ever read XD

Why would you even tell us that, we'll want it even more now! >.>

Shut your face, because if Ame DOES do this I will stuff her in it XD

Speaking of field effect:

We Need a fire-/heat-based field for Cal on the top of the vulcano! (and the coming fire-gym!)

like:

- if a pokemon is fighting for 3 turns, it gets the burn status-effect.

- decreases the effectivenes of water(except 'scald'), ice, grass and bug moves!

(ice melts, water turns into steam, grass and bugs burn!)

- fire-type moves effectivenes is increased

(and than they bring a drought Pokemon in!)

- Rain Dance duration is decreased to 3 turns, but it holds/resets the 'burn-turn-timer' for the active pokemon.

- Pokemon cannot be frozen!

- Using moves takes 2PP (it's exhausting to fight in such heat!)

Edited by Cepheus

Do it.Arcanine still destroys the poor bird.:P

Actually,dont implent all this crazy stuff,cuz stuff like nuzlocke run will be impossible to do.Just saying.xD

Because it seems like nobody is noticing this imma post this again

Something I've also been thinking about was making Shelly have something called a hive field effect.

List of Things Hive Can Do:

Hive will double the residual damage dealt from infestation

All bug type stat boosting moves get double their original boost #instantmaxspecialattackfromtailglow

Grass damage is decreased (Leaves get caught in honey)

All sound based attacks hit all opponents in double battles (Bug Buzz op) (Double Battle Shelly #doit)

All bug pokemon get a 1.5x defense/special defense boost (Vespiquen gets double for being queen bee)

No pokemon can switch out (get stuck in the honey)

Any more suggestions would be much appreciated ^_^

Hmm...

- Honey has the same effect as Sticky Web (Lowers opponent's Speed by 1. Pokemons with Levitate and/or flying type are not affaected)

- All flying moves have recoil (Honey gets stuck on the pokes wings/beak/horn/something)

- All fire moves bar Fire Blast/Blast Burn/Eruption have their damage halved (Honey is mostly composed of water, and 100% pure honey can't catch on fire. Well, it can, but you need certain conditions and... whatever)

- Heal Order will always go first and heal 75% of the user's HP (Defense Order and Attack Order are already affected by the same thing that affects Tail Glow)

- Teddiursa, Ursaring and baby pokemon will always loaf around in the second turn (They get distracted by the honey)

- Honey Gather will always produce Honey at the end of the battle.

The moves: Blast Burn, Eruption, Hurricane, Aeroblast, Oblivion Wing, Blizzard and Electric Terrain end this field.

I got the Thunder/Lagging Tail/Dragon Tail/Counter/Circle Throw on deck.

(You can still hit it though. Damage should be applied in the same priority as Trick Room ^^)

Any Pokemon with a base stat total exceeding 400 is unobtainable.

Your evil brings tears to my eyes.

I took a look at the list of pokemon with base stat lower than 400, and there's at least some stuff that can be "effective".

It's still a horrible idea and i might die if that happens.

And i don't know if my evil brings tears as in: "You're so evil, i'm so proud *wipes tear*" or "You're so evil. Go f* yourself".

why not a Death Field? Like all the "alive" Pokemon (ghost and "mechanical" are immune) that enter it die.

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Do you have ideas for it, like the Hive one?

Now that's just mean. Shame on you Vinny. Just for that, I'm gonna kidnap all the Sneasels when Ame releases them and I won't share any of them with you.

EDIT: Holy geez I broke my post XD

:( If i give you a hug will you give me a Sneasel? ^^

I feel like this thread is going to result in a Reborn spinoff.

"Pokémon Reborn Impossible Mode: I Hate My Life Edition."

Let's make it happen! you have my support ^_^

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Do you have ideas for it, like the Hive one?

Naaa i was just joking :lol: but i can think of something right now...of course it can't be insta-death (or Ame will call me sadistic again ^_^) so maybe some debuffs? Like Slow -Att -Def exc, then we can have all the 1-hit KO moves double accuracy (and the possibility to work on more leveled Pokemon) and (my favorite) give Destiny Bond priority (yay), then we can have the Ghost Pokemon be more "real" or well more "physical" (this field should totally be active in a cemetery and at night of course ^_^) so they can hit Normal Pokemon with Ghost moves (the contrary of scrappy), to lift this gloomy field there is nothing more appropriate than Sunny Day i think and that's all i can think of, any more suggestions?

Edited by Gaunt

The thread is being derailed, and for once it is NOT my fault? What blasphemy is this?

In all seriousness though, I'd love to see Kiki and her Medicham come back as ghosts. Ghosts who are pissed off and shit a la Marowak in the pokemon tower. Medicham is like, level 100 or something and they start wrecking shit to protect everyone, but then get overwhelmed or something I dunno. Though that's a plot thing and Ame said she already planned the whole thing so meh. IGNORE ME!

:( If i give you a hug will you give me a Sneasel? ^^

Hugs are an acceptable form of payment for Sneasels. :3 *snugs and gives a Sneasel*

Force players to fight the boss Garchomp two more times in a row(his items restocked both times) after winning(without healing) and give them a direct indication of being rewarded a shiny random pseudo legendary just before the second fight.

My attempt to portray evil you could say.

Force players to fight the boss Garchomp two more times in a row(his items restocked both times) after winning(without healing) and give them a direct indication of being rewarded a shiny random pseudo legendary just before the second fight.

My attempt to portray evil you could say.

That's simple (but you need a bit of luck), use 3 Pokemon with Quick Claw/Destiny Bond combo, if all 3 of them activate you win

• 2 weeks later...