So, you wanna play Pokemon Reborn...

Timber Dragon

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 14.6.2 is different than the download link provided in the 14.6 homepage post? I got an error in a double battle with Aya and I thought 14.6.2 fixed all the doubles nonsense? This is the first error I ever had mid battle.

EDIT: I see, it happens whenever the enemy uses U-turn.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Is 14.6.2 is different than the download link provided in the 14.6 homepage post? I got an error in a double battle with Aya and I thought 14.6.2 fixed all the doubles nonsense? This is the first error I ever had mid battle.

I couldn't find a download for 14.6.2 either, but you can follow Ame's instructions from this thread http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12911&hl=scripts.rxdata#entry285424

That file is the only thing that differs from 14.6 but it fixes all the issues with double battles.

SO true this jerk makes me hate Nattorei (Ferothorn) seriousy this guy pisses me of on so many levels due to his Smugness,being a jerk and being a .... sochiopath.

Oh you dont believe me 0_0.

Guys this guy is addicted to makin you seem stupid,foolish,uncool and is worse than Gary Oak.

Ame hersel admitted this

GARY ************* OAK.

Excuse me while i go RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention what he does in the game man. I've wanted to rip this guy a new one especially after what he does in the Malicious Forest. I can't wait for this guy to get what he deserves in later Installments.

• 3 weeks later...

14 (almost 15; halfway there!!) episodes in and that description is still almost entirely true. Reborn is and will always be hard as hell (Noel's Clefable), but I still consider it my favorite Pokemon game to this day for that exact reason.

This is my favorite Pokemon game. Currently I have all the badges in the most recent release. I am having withdrawals from not having a new gym leader to kick my ass. :D You are an amazing person Ame. All other Pokemon games including the officials are garbage compared to Reborn.

Edited by Ganolth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, first time poster. Downloaded the game. Sat down to play it. Can not get past first gym.

Finally. A pokemon game that is actually challenging<3

Yeah, it is difficult but if you want us to help you I'd recommend posting in the gym leader help thread and showing us your team and explaining what is causing you issues.

The struggle is definitely real. When I got frustrated, and it happened a lot, I actually had to go back and remind myself of what I wrote here. It sorta helped, but it didn't make Noel any less defeated.

I just restarted on ep 11, and enough things had changed that I might need to ammend some of what I wrote here. Ffor instance, the Magikarp salseman in the beginning doesn't charge you into poverty--you instead need to shell out 500 dollars, and then go hunt down the asshole who steals your purchase.

Uh, well that was a long post I read!