The 6G Trainer Cards are here

Amethyst

• Administrators

We all know who's voice we're reading that title in.

ghS2zmW.png

Both import and manual registration now feature 6th gen stuff. Go update your cards as you wish~

As discussed before, however, the 6th gen shinies are the Reborn custom shinies. ...which it seems like a number of people prefer anyway, sooo just as well!

Also as discussed before, we will be doing a badge reset, making the upcoming League run our official season 3. As such, all present badges will be lost regardless, so there's no reason to fear losing them as you update your team.

For newer members who may not be as familiar with the limitations of our card system:

• Unfortunately, we can't represent form alterations on the card, so things like Rotom's forms need to be represented via the movesets.
  • Also, if you update your card and it doesn't seem to change at first, try manually refreshing the card. There's more on that in the Site FAQ.
  • If you use a Pokemon with less than 4 moves, fill in the blank move slots with "--" or something similar.
  • If you're registering for the league, write in your Hidden Power moves as "HP typename". If you don't intend to use this team in the league, then it doesn't matter.

I'll make an announcement about some of the changes coming to Reborn League rules as we get closer to being ready to relaunch Until then, I'll try to refrain from anymore thick accents.

Head over the Trainer Card generator, here~

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Awesome sauce, I've been holding out on making a card. Just one question though, for a semi-newbie. How does the badge thing work for league?

Once you win a battle on our server against a leader, the server automatically records it. Then, you need only pay the blood price to collect your badge.

Just kidding. At some point, ideally within the week, one of the staff will go through each day's wins and add the badges to the card.

We might be working on a way to automate that process better but I can't promise that we'll get that done anytime soon, so until then, it is subject to some human error.

• Upvote 1

It's good to know I don't have to do anything extra (especially paying in blood) to get badges after league starts.

And about the autonomizing thing, unless, for some reason unknown to me, the current system isn't really working out, I wouldn't bother trying to change it.

Human error is better than machine error in the way that we have someone to argue with when things go wrong (from a users perspective at least :)), but if you did somehow manage to pull it off I think that you would automatically gain the title of wizard.

We all know who's voice we're reading that title in.

Both import and manual registration now feature 6th gen stuff. Go update your cards as you wish~

As discussed before, however, the 6th gen shinies are the Reborn custom shinies. ...which it seems like a number of people prefer anyway, sooo just as well!

Also as discussed before, we will be doing a badge reset, making the upcoming League run our official season 3. As such, all present badges will be lost regardless, so there's no reason to fear losing them as you update your team.

For newer members who may not be as familiar with the limitations of our card system:

• Unfortunately, we can't represent form alterations on the card, so things like Rotom's forms need to be represented via the movesets.
  • Also, if you update your card and it doesn't seem to change at first, try manually refreshing the card. There's more on that in the Site FAQ.
  • If you use a Pokemon with less than 4 moves, fill in the blank move slots with "--" or something similar.
  • If you're registering for the league, write in your Hidden Power moves as "HP typename". If you don't intend to use this team in the league, then it doesn't matter.

I'll make an announcement about some of the changes coming to Reborn League rules as we get closer to being ready to relaunch Until then, I'll try to refrain from anymore thick accents.

Head over the Trainer Card generator, here~

The amount of purple...

HHHNNHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also, yes. This is good. Ame really does care

Good news (and thanks for not using any accent Ame, last one was a tough reading :P)! Now I think I'll be off for a while.

***Rushes off to try make a team***

Edited by Notus

-10 for lack of accent.

Thanks for rolling this out. DO I dare to hope that league might start soon?

No you don't dare. <<>>

there's still a lot of technical things that need to be done server side/nyu side. Then it'll be up and running

Awesome! A new season of league is drawing near(sorta)! I'm glad my X-League card will no longer be a thing until I get it back, to be honest. I'm sure this season of league will be even better than the last, and certainly more fun since Charlotte got a nerf.(Yeah, what now woman?! WHAT NOW?!?!) Well, assuming she can't abuse Mega Blaziken...<<>>

Ahem, anyway, I made my team too, but I don't know if it updated properly. It was more of a test update than anything important. That said, I'm looking forward to league in the future and I can't wait to see the wacky shit these leaders come up with to curb stomp us all.

Do we get to see leader teams beforehand? I wouldn't wish to be stuck with a team that essentially can't beat one of the leaders at all.

Edit: Also, my trainer card STILL isn't updating.

Edited by Secundum

Do we get to see leader teams beforehand? I wouldn't wish to be stuck with a team that essentially can't beat one of the leaders at all.

No, you don't. You don't see their teams until you battle them.

• Administrators

since Charlotte got a nerf.

did she though

did she really

you might set yourself up for disappointment when you see the new rank order...

Are you using manual or import? Does it give a certain error?

At least we can use Megas. There are gonna be 100 Mega Khans, Gengars, and Blazikens everywhere.

I wouldn't count on this either.