Yo, I was wondering if anyone had written a walkthrough specific to this mod yet since the docs don't include specifics about movesets and items on the new story battles.  I seemed to remember seeing a comment somewhere that someone had done it, but there was no link, and google searches haven't yielded anything.

ETA: Ah, I had a different question also.  I'm doing a new playthrough of the game (first time with this mod).  I just beat Beryl Ward PULSE and noticed that one of the homeless men in the hotel can teach Corrosive Gas!  But I know those guys usually go away post-restoration if not sooner, and I was worried about losing my chance to learn it if I should want to later.  Does anyone know if that move appears in a different tutor's list later?

Hi, I have a crash I keep encountering. In Ametrine City any time I speak to the kid who gives you the Old Amber for a Pidove and try to leave the building the game crashes. I've tried both giving him a Pidove, leaving without giving him one, and using a party made entirely of Vanilla pokemon, but it crashes no matter what.

Here's the error log I keep getting.

errorlog.txt

On 3/31/2024 at 9:53 PM, Hydreigonawesome said:

I had a different question also.  I'm doing a new playthrough of the game (first time with this mod).  I just beat Beryl Ward PULSE and noticed that one of the homeless men in the hotel can teach Corrosive Gas!

He will stay in Post restoration!

I am not sure about a complete walkthrough, when things come to shove i may expand on the docs to make it more easy to prepare for battles.

On 3/30/2024 at 10:11 PM, UltimateKiwiBirb said:

First fight with Corey 

which version do you play on? I saw errors like these often in earlier versions.

1 hour ago, ItsMeCharlie said:

Hi, I have a crash I keep encountering. In Ametrine City any time I speak to the kid who gives you the Old Amber for a Pidove and try to leave the building the game crashes. I've tried both giving him a Pidove, leaving without giving him one, and using a party made entirely of Vanilla pokemon, but it crashes no matter what.

so you mean when eaving the room of the hotel? or do you mean leaving the entire hotel into ametrine city?

this is an interesting one, i might have to check that myself,

I can only recommend downloading the patch and patching once more to see if that corrects it!

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

He will stay in Post restoration!

I am not sure about a complete walkthrough, when things come to shove i may expand on the docs to make it more easy to prepare for battles.

which version do you play on? I saw errors like these often in earlier versions.

so you mean when eaving the room of the hotel? or do you mean leaving the entire hotel into ametrine city?

this is an interesting one, i might have to check that myself,

I can only recommend downloading the patch and patching once more to see if that corrects it!

Leaving the entire building causes it to crash. Thank you!

Hi, so I tried to enter a building in the wastelands (the area around where the 5th badge is) and I keep getting an Argument Error. I tried deleting it and redownloading it, but nothing has changed. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Not sure what caused it, but after updating to the new patch, all of the previous All Gen Pokémon I've caught have changed species. The Glimora you get in an event turned into a Veluza, my Pawmo turned into a Varoom, and a few others changed around too. Any idea if there's a way to fix this? 

On 4/3/2024 at 7:01 PM, SafeTScissors said:

Not sure what caused it, but after updating to the new patch, all of the previous All Gen Pokémon I've caught have changed species. The Glimora you get in an event turned into a Veluza, my Pawmo turned into a Varoom, and a few others changed around too. Any idea if there's a way to fix this? 

if the species changed try using debug to switch back into those species or instead try downloading the full version over downloading the patches

1 hour ago, JacobBasque said:

How does the game currently know which moves sharpness boosts? Is there a way too check?

AERIALACE,:AIRCUTTER,:AIRSLASH, :AQUACUTTER,:BEHEMOTHBLADE, :BITTERBLADE, :CRUSHCLAW,
  :CEASELESSEDGE,:CROSSPOISON, :CUT, :DRAGONCLAW, :FURYCUTTER, :FURYSWIPES, :KOWTOWCLEAVE, :LEAFBLADE, :METALCLAW, :NIGHTSLASH,
  :POPULATIONBOMB, :PSYCHOCUT, :PSYBLADE, :RAZORLEAF, :RAZORSHELL, :SACREDSWORD, :SLASH, :SOLARBLADE, :STONEAXE, :XSCISSOR,  
  :SCRATCH, :SHADOWCLAW, :RAZORWIND, :SECRETSWORD, :DIRECLAW, :TACHYONCUTTER, :MIGHTYCLEAVE

These are the moves currently boosted by Sharpness (canon and custom additions)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also: New Update~

Patch 7.2a brings many bug fixes mentioned above

Additionally - Anything Goes Switch is in testing!

-The third sunkern switch that includes custom features and allows for the NPCs to have legendaries - it's expected to be more difficult for most battles!

-However, it's still being tested on, the main reason for this patch is to fix general bugs rather then AnyGo implementation.

-Also also: Snowscape has been revamped and will now create an exclusive Snowy Field!

Snowy Field features (field notes are still worked on):

-Pokemon have x0.75 speed unless ice type or airborne

-Ice Pokemon get a Sp.Def boost on that field (Snowy Mountain still gives the Defense boost during Hail, and Hail still boosts Defense in general)

-Ice moves and special flying mvoes get boosted

-Using Powder Snow or Blizzard Twice during Hail on Grassy Terrain can also create Snowy Field

-(WIP) Physical Steel moves get a secondary Ice Type

-General Ice abilities like Slush Rush and Snow Cloak are activated and ignore the x0.75 speed reduction

-Typical fire moves such as Flame Burst and Lava Plume terminate the field (Same as Snowy Mountain

-Elemental Seed boosts Sp.Def and Evasion +1 and applies Safeguard

-Ice Scales also affects physical defense regarding damage reduction

Okay there are some more points but these will be listed in the field notes when implemented~

On 4/4/2024 at 12:01 AM, SafeTScissors said:

Some patches ago, the Pokedex order was properly corrected because it was released before the actual order was released. This may lead to Gen9 mons being swapped around suddenly.

Sadly you can only Debug them to the original mons, but that's not happening in the near future (if at all) again.

• Like 4

Hey, Fervis. I just wanted to mention that you might want to alter the movepool of the Partner Pikachu, since as it is currently, it lacks any attacking moves when you choose it as your starter (current movepool is Growl, Tail Whip, Play Nice, and Thunder Wave).

• Documented 1

I'm trying to do a ghost monorun and would like to ask if it would possible to have Greavard be available a bit earlier than post-restoration.   Maybe throw him into the Jasper Ward egg pool for monoghost?

Hey Fervis!

I'm a new VTuber who's been a fan of Pokemon Reborn for a long time.

Recently I've had my debut and I want to start streaming your mod tomorrow (22nd of April, 8PM GMT+2 / 1PM EST).

Here's my Twitch channel for anyone interested in watching me play: https://www.twitch.tv/rossandrewsvt

Hope we can get along!

How do I teach Galarian-Slowking future sight? It is not in the list of options from the move relearner. How do I teach Gliscor toxic spikes. It says it cannot learn it via tm.

Edited by Unknown101

21 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

How do I teach Galarian-Slowking future sight? It is not in the list of options from the move relearner. How do I teach Gliscor toxic spikes. It says it cannot learn it via tm.

Both moves are tms, that is how you teach them to those pokemon. It looks like Gliscor's movepool is bugged since it should be able to learn T-spikes by tm according to the docs. The definitive movepool doc should cover every move a pokemon learns and how it learns it.

Edited by BolgNebula
Checked Gliscor's tm usage in game

3 hours ago, BolgNebula said:

Both moves are tms, that is how you teach them to those pokemon. It looks like Gliscor's movepool is bugged since it should be able to learn T-spikes by tm according to the docs. The definitive movepool doc should cover every move a pokemon learns and how it learns it.

Thank you for the help! Hope Gliscor movepool gets fixed next update. 

2 hours ago, luizgreen said:

Does anyone know how to capture Galarian birds?

There is an item called Galarian feather that you get after completing the legendary birds quest. It can be used on the birds to change between their Kantonian and Galarian forms, similar to the reveal glass in the mainline games.

• Thanks 1

I got a question, on the guide it says that TM 135 is located in Neo the spyce, but I don't see it, I am currently after badge 13, right before battling andrien, and I am currently playing 7.2, what am I missing?

Hi, moveset issue and was wondering if it could be updated in the next patch?

Alomomola doesn't learn flip turn in the mod via tutor, but it got flip turn in gen 9. Previously in gen 8, it was incompatible but it is presently in SV.
I found this out because I caught a shiny Alomomola and wanted to use it as a regenerator pivot, EV trained it up only to realize it didn't get flip turn in the mod ;-;