37 minutes ago, microwavexxx said:

stupid question but is Wydeer in this mod? I don't see it in the spreadsheet so I'm guessing its a no, but just wanted to ask just in case it still is.

It should be. Just level up Stantler with Psyshield Bash in its movepool and it should evolve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saslen said:

It should be. Just level up Stantler with Psyshield Bash in its movepool and it should evolve.

Ok do you Know when it learns it? the movepool in Reborn for Stantler isn't Legends so it doesnt naturally learn psyshield bash, it would be an egg move but then how would it get get the egg move in the first place. Just curious cause Wyrdeer seems good.

1 hour ago, microwavexxx said:

Ok do you Know when it learns it? the movepool in Reborn for Stantler isn't Legends so it doesnt naturally learn psyshield bash, it would be an egg move but then how would it get get the egg move in the first place. Just curious cause Wyrdeer seems good.

It should learn it at level 40.

On 11/18/2023 at 4:32 PM, Nishtala said:

Hello I know Snowscape was included as a separate move/field effect(?) in one of the earlier versions I played (I think it was 3.0a?) with hail still being the default ice type weather. Has this been changed so far? As an ice type enthusiast the general buff of hail into snow is one of my favorite changes, so I'm curious if I'll be able to use that strategy now.

The snow defense boost was added to Hail, so having Hail and snowscape (creates snowy mountain field) turns ice types into reliable tanks!

On 11/19/2023 at 6:23 PM, Targetedandfiring said:

I did the first ZEL battle recently and was caught off guard by the team he used. He had like a n Exeggcute and a Skiddo but none of this was in the Guide. Are there different teams for each of the ZEL fights and can they be added to the Spreadsheet? 

New Purple Sunkerns were added! if you want to have the previous battles (vanilla) then just turn the switch back to Vanilla for this fight! There should be a Sunkern right before the battle.

On 11/6/2023 at 10:53 AM, EyesOnKindred said:

This happens in all the pokecenter during rolling from box 1 to box 2 in pc

The game seems to not find a specific pokemon. This error might come from the latest patch being a bit wonky the first time I released. Have you downloaded again after I fixed the links?

• Like 1

Game breaking bug in post game Tier 2 Route 4 anomalies... all legendaries have been caught and yet the guy in the club continues to appear and say the same thing. "Check Route 4 for multiple portals" even though everything has been cleared... everything else in the Tier is completed as well

Edited by cp120524
Edit: solved with debug
  • Documented 1

A bug occurred for the Allgen version of the mod - seems like some leftover data/functions from the Eevee version of the mod are causing problems?

I was leveling up eevee near the icy rock in Celestine B2F. 

Exception: NameError
PokemonEvolution:844:in `pbMiniCheckEvolution'
PokemonEvolution:961:in `block in pbCheckEvolution'
RandomizedChallenge:1249:in `block in pbCheckEvolutionEx'
RandomizedChallenge:1248:in `each'
RandomizedChallenge:1248:in `pbCheckEvolutionEx'
PokemonEvolution:960:in `pbCheckEvolution'
PokemonItemEffects:2343:in `IncreaseExp'
PokemonItemEffects:2712:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
PBEvent:150:in `trigger'
PokemonItems:1318:in `block (2 levels) in pbUseItem'
PokemonItems:1296:in `loop'
PokemonItems:1296:in `block in pbUseItem'
C:/Users/ASUS/Desktop/RR/AllGen/Data/Mods/SWM - SnappyMenus.rb:31:in `pbFadeOutIn'
PokemonItems:1292:in `pbUseItem'
PokemonBag:2087:in `block in pbStartScreen'
PokemonBag:2063:in `loop'
PokemonBag:2063:in `pbStartScreen'
PokemonPauseMenu:187:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartPokemonMenu'
C:/Users/ASUS/Desktop/RR/AllGen/Data/Mods/SWM - SnappyMenus.rb:31:in `pbFadeOutIn'
PokemonPauseMenu:186:in `block in pbStartPokemonMenu'
PokemonPauseMenu:140:in `loop'
PokemonPauseMenu:140:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
Scene_Map:217:in `call_menu'
PokemonTime:177:in `call_menu'
Scene_Map:189:in `update'

Edited by Nishtala
  • Upvote 1
  • Documented 1

6 hours ago, DJWongTong said:

Hi, I'm having trouble locating the fossil shop in the museum, I found the fossil reviver in 7th street so I am assuming its not a version issue

Are you post-city restoration? Because if I'm remembering correctly, the fossil shop only shows up after that.

It seems i can't download the file from mega. The symbol with the cloud and an M and then the red circle finished loading, but I didn't load to the next screen to download the files.

Are there any other way to download? And preferably I don't need to join a Discord server.

Hey, my Charcadet isn't evolving into an Armarouge. I've evolved another Charcadet into a Ceruledge with no issue, but no matter how I do it, I cannot evolve my other Charcadet into an Armarouge. it's holding the correct Armor, but leveling it doesn't evolve it. Is this a bug or is there something specific that I need to do?

1 hour ago, BabaFisi said:

Hey, my Charcadet isn't evolving into an Armarouge. I've evolved another Charcadet into a Ceruledge with no issue, but no matter how I do it, I cannot evolve my other Charcadet into an Armarouge. it's holding the correct Armor, but leveling it doesn't evolve it. Is this a bug or is there something specific that I need to do?

Are you doing it at the right time? I'm pretty sure Charcadet needs to be leveled up at night for Ceruledge and during the day for Armarouge.

On 11/29/2023 at 7:06 PM, cp120524 said:

Game breaking bug in post game Tier 2 Route 4 anomalies... all legendaries have been caught and yet the guy in the club continues to appear and say the same thing. "Check Route 4 for multiple portals" even though everything has been cleared... everything else in the Tier is completed as well

How did you fixed it with Debug?

10 hours ago, MiguelTerron said:

Hello! just wondering if you are planning on adding the new moves and pokemon from the DLC. love your mod! hope you have a great holidays! :)

it's planned, Fervis just needs sprites, icons and maybe to script events for the DLC non-paradox legendaries (as Ogerpon and the Loyal Three don't have events in the mod yet)

also the Paradox event is probs gonna get edited with the Indigo Disk paradoxes)

Edited by Bladeheart111x

I'm enjoying this mode. thx

And I found a few differences

1) Meowscarada's Flower Trick -> It is set as a contact move

2) Eevee mod not working Moss Stone / Frozen Rock nearby lvl up -> Leafeon / Glaceon

But this can be solved by using stones

3) Hisui form Zoroark can't learn Will-O-Wisp

2024-01-03 rewrite - Cloyster also can't learn Drill Run

Iron Moth can't learn Energy Ball , Dazzling Gleam

Roaring Moon can't learn Jaw Lock

4) I think Sinistcha quest in Meganium's Medicine Market not only get masterpiece

-> There is no problem with the progress at all

I'm looking forward to The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero so much. ty

Edited by Eclipsis

may some one help me out this keep popping up my game after I try to start it 

Exception: NoMethodError
PokemonSystem:33:in `pbSetUpSystem'
idk:56:in `startup'
Main:1:in `block in <main>'
000:script yeetifier pro:307:in `eval'
000:script yeetifier pro:307:in `block in <main>'
000:script yeetifier pro:303:in `each'
000:script yeetifier pro:303:in `each_with_index'
000:script yeetifier pro:303:in `<main>'
-e:in `eval'

I'll look into the eeveelution issue and the above mentioned bugs! Thanks for reporting <3

The patch is technically done, but it needs some more testing, and some of the sprites are still work in progress.

Currently Terapagos works kinda similar to zacian zamazenta and their forms (upon battle entry it changes to its first forme), while in this form it can "mega evolve" during battle in its stellar forme.

the ability will work like damp (ignores weather effects, but still active) and removes temporary terrain simultaneously - though still subject to change!

• Like 2