3 hours ago, Corso said:

Great mod, I haven't tried it yet but mega Corsola already makes it 10/10, I see that opponents have new pokemon too, is there a list of new teams for major battles?

You can find teams in pbs files (game folder) called ''trainers''.

You can also use Torre's Reborn Battle Guide doc to navigate which fight gonna be next etc

Damn, free-time is not on my plate these months!

Sorry for not replying for so long! I am currently on hauling over trainer battles for the no-eevee version of the game , as many voted for a more natural gen 9 reborn alternative!

i will add a docs that will contain the most important trainer changes with the upcoming patch as well, plus some other minor bug fixes and new implementations!

I will look at request-possibilities mentioned here and also try to check the mentioned bugs !

also @TailsDoll2537, do you have additional infos about the error? If i read that right it looks like it happens when opening the game and the game cannot find a certain pokemon species. First thing i always suggest is, try to download the latest full-mod version and see whether the error still occurs (given you didnt do any personal changes for your game)

On 9/2/2023 at 3:51 AM, Fervis said:

Sorry for not replying for so long! I am currently on hauling over trainer battles for the no-eevee version of the game , as many voted for a more natural gen 9 reborn alternative!

i will add a docs that will contain the most important trainer changes with the upcoming patch as well, plus some other minor bug fixes and new implementations!

I will look at request-possibilities mentioned here and also try to check the mentioned bugs !

also @TailsDoll2537, do you have additional infos about the error? If i read that right it looks like it happens when opening the game and the game cannot find a certain pokemon species. First thing i always suggest is, try to download the latest full-mod version and see whether the error still occurs (given you didnt do any personal changes for your game)

Well, I will try to download the current full version, but this happened to me after to add the patch and captured the pokemon of the past and the future is what I can tell you, it only crashes when I open the pokedex

On 9/2/2023 at 3:51 AM, Fervis said:

Keep crashing in the full download

i probably found a reason, you mentioned you caught the paradox mons, can you check whether you can access the pc and check their pokedex numbers within the box?

the very last thing i can suggest is for you to send me your game file if thats alright for you. i can test things better when seeing the issue directly.

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

i probably found a reason, you mentioned you caught the paradox mons, can you check whether you can access the pc and check their pokedex numbers within the box?

the very last thing i can suggest is for you to send me your game file if thats alright for you. i can test things better when seeing the issue directly.

Sure i can do that today

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

Scream Tail: 1005

Sandy Shocks 1006

Flutter Mane: 1007

Iron Bundle: 1008

Iron Treads: 1010

Iron Thorns 1011

Iron Hands: 1012

Roaring Moon: 1013

Iron Valiant: 1014

Iron Jugulius: 1016

Slither Wing: 1017

Iron Moth: 1018

Walking Wake: 1019

Iron Leaves: 1020

5 hours ago, Fervis said:

Game.rxdataHere, my data

if you modify the pbs, you have to use the debug function and "compile all data" to make the changes! though be careful with personal changes.

17 hours ago, TailsDoll2537 said:

Here, my data

okay, seeing that all mons do have a dex number at least excludes one issue. Ill check with your data file later and see if i can find anything!

You should probably think about re-positioning galarian Zigzagoon. Obstagoon is insanely powerful, just straight up carry your team through the entire early-midgame good. Especially because the flame orb and stab facade are available fairly early and even poison it before major battles without the orb is not really an issue. It really is way to good for this point in the game and honestly, I dont see it becoming weak in the late game at all. Obstruct is also comically good in this game.

Just to give you an example, Obstagoon soloed Kiki for me, except for Lucario. A mon that has a four times weakness to fighting can absolutely trivialize this fight. Flame Orb + Obstruct + Facade are kinda hilarious. (Fuck the Hitmonlee!)

• Documented 1

11 minutes ago, Skubu said:

Hi there

Is there a documentation with the updated teams of important foes

And is there a damage calculatori updated for the mod? (I'm basically trying to do a hardcore nuzlocke)

Thanks in advance

Terrra is streamer on twitch who did reborn hc nuzlocke. Im pretty sure you can ask him for docs etc whenever he streams

Hello there with the Teal Mask being released recently will this mod also include that? If so, then would you kindly tell me when? I am not saying in a few days or anything, but if it is within a week then I would like to start a brand new playthrough then. Oh and there is an item called "Roseradite" in the excel file which is supposed to be located in the WTC, however I searched all of that place and there is no such item named so. Please fix this so the newbies would not run into this issue and try to find it.

• Disregard 1

Some of these gen 8/9 mons are absolute demons. The powercreep of the last two gens is not just noticeable because of the specific mechanics, who are luckily not in the game. But mons like Rillaboom (trivializes 2 of the last 3 gym leaders and basically removes everything that is physically frail and does not resist grass with priority), Annihilape becomes hilarious after you get bulk up and there are so many more who are incredible strong like Skeledirge, Meowscarada, Kingambit and so on.

Rillaboom really may need a closer look because you dont even need to choose it as a starter, as you can get it in the first half of the game and as soon as it learns Grassy Glide it becomes incredible strong. Especially because it also works as a field changer, which is basically a new role for Reborn mons and that alone makes it incredible viable. But combining this with an incredible powerful move like Grassy Glide (they changed it to 60 bp for a reason) and amazing coverage and utility like Knock Off, Hammer Arm, High Horsepower and Fake Out makes Rillaboom one of the strongest mons in the game and in my opinion, availably way to early.

10 hours ago, DmonBlu said:

Oh and there is an item called "Roseradite" in the excel file which is supposed to be located in the WTC, however I searched all of that place and there is no such item named so. Please fix this so the newbies would not run into this issue and try to find it.

If I recall correctly, it is present in the room where you confront Taka and Ace, in the bottom-left corner.

2 hours ago, traax said:

Which dynamax stones are actually in the game? The documentation is not really helpful with that. Is the Cinderaceite in the game?

Yes. When in doubt, check Department Store 10F. Cinderaceite, specifically, is in the "Mega-Dyna Stones 3" selection from the woman just left of the elevator.

Mega-Dyna Stones 1 contains Butterfreenite, Pikachutite, Meowthite, Machampite, Kinglerite, Laprasite, Eeveetite, Snorlaxite, and Garbodorite.

Mega-Dyna Stones 2 contains Corvinite, Orbeetite, Drednawtite, Coalossite, Flappletite, Appletunite, Sandacondite, Toxtricite, and Centiskorchite.

Mega-Dyna Stones 3 contains Hatterinite, Grimmsnarlite, Alcremite, Copperite, Duraludonite, Rillaboomite, Cinderaceite, Inteleonite, and Melmetalite.

If I remember correctly, Charizardite G can be found atop Mt. Pyrous, near where you battle Cal; Venusaurite G can be found behind a mining rock in the Underroot; Gengarite G is in Corey's gym, in his room; and Urshifite X/Y are with the woman who gives you the Kubfu evolution item (talk to her with Urshifu in front of your party).

I can't remember where Blastoisite G is.