Jump to content

Pokemon Reborn: Nightmare Edition


KenzieEmm

Recommended Posts

Might be a stupid question, but I was trying to catch a Sunkern just now and are they supposed to be immune to status? So far, both Drought and Solar Power seem to block status moves. Also, my Electabuzz (static) got healed after being hit with grass whistle. image.png.6bd49aa0eccb06a5a2af859bce9e241a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, space_cat said:

Might be a stupid question, but I was trying to catch a Sunkern just now and are they supposed to be immune to status? So far, both Drought and Solar Power seem to block status moves. Also, my Electabuzz (static) got healed after being hit with grass whistle. image.png.6bd49aa0eccb06a5a2af859bce9e241a.png

Okay, that was incredibly screwy. Something was going amiss with the handler for abilities nullifying status moves. I don't think I touched it at all. Anyway, here's the fix.

PokeBattle_Move.rb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"ghost haunting the staff area of the Grand Hall."

 

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but when is this available in game? How to access the staff area of the Grand Hall?

 

Also, yes! Hisuaian forms let's go! And Aevian Mareep is available in this game? Awesome. I always loved that adorable icy/electrical sheep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Exusiai3 said:

I have this problem with problem with a trainer inside the clinic where she sends out a cryogonal and this pops out. 

 

Im playing on mobile with joiplay and sorry if that might be the problem.

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Screenshot_2022-06-28-03-53-17-059_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-28-03-53-25-220_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-28-03-53-28-526_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

 

Looks like a weird quirk with an unimplemented item rearing its ugly head again. Just put this in your scripts folder and it should be good.

This file will also fix the bug that I'm assuming happens where Aevian Ampharos transforms into its normal counterpart after battle, because I keep forgetting the game doesn't normally have things with megas and regional variants coexisting.

PokeBattle_Battler.rb

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, KenzieEmm said:

 

Looks like a weird quirk with an unimplemented item rearing its ugly head again. Just put this in your scripts folder and it should be good.

This file will also fix the bug that I'm assuming happens where Aevian Ampharos transforms into its normal counterpart after battle, because I keep forgetting the game doesn't normally have things with megas and regional variants coexisting.

PokeBattle_Battler.rb 215.47 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks alot! Hope you have a great day

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2022 at 11:05 PM, Hakimblue99 said:

"ghost haunting the staff area of the Grand Hall."

 

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but when is this available in game? How to access the staff area of the Grand Hall?

 

Also, yes! Hisuaian forms let's go! And Aevian Mareep is available in this game? Awesome. I always loved that adorable icy/electrical sheep.

Accessing the staff area of the Grand Hall comes after you finish the whole circus and route 2 arc and get fly to go back to Reborn. Then you need to pay for one of the construction projects at the front desk. The new ghost added is at the bottom of the staff area map. yw :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love this mod so much!

 

Playing around with a technician-physical Sceptile and a special-focused Flygon feels so right.

 

Btw, may I ask what file I should edit to allow mega-sceptile to keep Technician as a hidden ability (same as what you did for Absol with Blademaster)? I have tried a few stuff, but I'm apparently very bad at it.

 

In all cases, thanks for the awesome mod.

 

Edit: So I'm an idiot and Mega-Sceptile already has technician as a secondary ability. The file to edit if you wonder is "MultipleForms" in the scripts folder, which is not necessary in this case. I'm sorry for wasting your time, have a nice day!

Edited by Nadrel
I'm an idiot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe I did something wrong, but I can't seem to evolve Applin into either Flapple or Aplletun. I tried leveling it up by having it holding either Tart Apple or Sweet Apple, but nothing happened. I tried using the Tart Apple or Sweet Apple, but the use option doesn't appear. Only give or toss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay, I love hearing about this mod so much!! :DDD

 

However, I wish every single fight was changed, so the mod ends up more interesting :3 <3

 

If it does happen, I'll do a Water Mono of this mod, would sound fun.

 

It would be more awesome if this was a difficulty mod, like Memeborn, Redux, Memejuvforms or Detergent. 

 

Or like a separate challenege mode. (If that's possible.)

 

Nice work on the mod, absolutely love it! ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods
6 minutes ago, CaptainLex said:

Okay, I love hearing about this mod so much!! :DDD

 

However, I wish every single fight was changed, so the mod ends up more interesting :3 <3

 

If it does happen, I'll do a Water Mono of this mod, would sound fun.

 

It would be more awesome if this was a difficulty mod, like Memeborn, Redux, Memejuvforms or Detergent. 

 

Or like a separate challenege mode. (If that's possible.)

 

Nice work on the mod, absolutely love it! ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Understand that Reborn has a grand total of 1138 battles. Editing every single battle on their own would be next to near impossible in the time span since release of the mod. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CaptainLex said:
25 minutes ago, Dred said:

Understand that Reborn has a grand total of 1138 battles. Editing every single battle on their own would be next to near impossible in the time span since release of the mod. 

 

Okay, when I said every battle to be changed, I'm talking about the main battles of the story,  like rival, gym battles, anomalies, admins, plus some sidequest battles and stuff, not every single battle in the entire game. Those battles are usually the ones that are interesting and most important.

 

Also, if part of those 1138 include the Battle Pavillion Battles, then I wouldn't care as much, I simply care of the main story, sidequests, and not any insignificant battles like regular trainers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 12:15 PM, KenzieEmm said:

It's fully compatible with everything that doesn't touch the scripts governing Pokemon data and in battle behaviors. Graphics mods are perfectly fine. The SWM and AMB modpacks are also perfectly fine out of the box, except for the additional options pickup chance which interferes with the guaranteed item from here.

The SWM modpack doesnt work. Is it supposed to? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also hope the Aevian Feebas bug gets tuned up!

Edit: Evolving Normal Zigzagoon with a Dread Plate for a Galarian Linoone does not work. It only evolves to Normal Linoone. I've yet to test it with Normal Linoone to Obstagoon due to using the Level Cap password.

Edited by Vagadom
Update
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...