[SPOILERS] Chapter 15 : What Cassandra says in the 3rd Layer...

Nexen57

Before Melia fights her, Cassandra says that she is a Xen Admin and that they are stronger than executives.

But the only non-grunt Team Xen members we saw are : Zetta,Geara,Madelis,Neved,Eli and Sharon,Nastasia and Cassandra.

So are Cassandra and Nastasia the only admins in Team Xen ? It would be weird to introduce an important Xen character this late into the game right ?

Nastasia and Cassandra are admins.

Zetta, Geara, Neved and formerly Madelis, as well as possibly Keta (dont know his official status on the team when he was part of Xen) are executives.

It is possible that character we know for a while is also a Xen admin in disguise, but also possible that Cassandra and Nastasia are just 2 admins. 

10 hours ago, Nexen57 said:

It would be weird to introduce an important Xen character this late into the game right ?

To be fair, she had to keep her status as a Xen exec a secret. And the game still has a lot of content to go, lol.

3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Stronger than executives yet still loses to Melia?

I don't buy it for a second.

Pretty sure Cassandra underestimated how more stronger Melia is because of the reports on her strength was, compared to what she just faced, and everyone knows that the main cast had a numerous training sessions to get more stronger. That is, if I remember it correctly, but I think that's the case.

4 hours ago, NathanDrei said:

Pretty sure Cassandra underestimated how more stronger Melia is because of the reports on her strength was, compared to what she just faced, and everyone knows that the main cast had a numerous training sessions to get more stronger. That is, if I remember it correctly, but I think that's the case.

Which is weird since she didn't gain any levels since the start of the training nor was she using that pain in the ass Aegislash for the fight.

My real point is that Cassandra was full of shit when she said admins were stronger than executives. What was she even basing it on?

We've never fought the other admin Nastasia and so far her battle record is 1 loss against Nancy and 1 win against Crawli.

Not exactly a stellar record.

50 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Which is weird since she didn't gain any levels since the start of the training nor was she using that pain in the ass Aegislash for the fight.

My real point is that Cassandra was full of shit when she said admins were stronger than executives. What was she even basing it on?

We've never fought the other admin Nastasia and so far her battle record is 1 loss against Nancy and 1 win against Crawli.

Not exactly a stellar record.

As far as I can remember Nastasia only fought Nancy on the S.S Oceana during the prologue. And Nancy was just trying to stall her so that we could escape. And just before we escape we are confronted by her and Neved, implying that she beat Nancy.

And I am also curious about how people define strength in the world of Rejuv? 

5 minutes ago, Leenu said:

As far as I can remember Nastasia only fought Nancy on the S.S Oceana during the prologue. And Nancy was just trying to stall her so that we could escape. And just before we escape we are confronted by her and Neved, implying that she beat Nancy.

Nancy defeated Nastasia in Blacksteeple. Back then, if my memory serves me right, Nancy had a team of 70-ish Fairy pokemon. 

Keep in mind it's also very possible Nastasia had a bad matchup or didn't have her strongest team with her, like Tesla keeps her stuff in the pokeballs in the mansion. 

45 minutes ago, Leenu said:

And I am also curious about how people define strength in the world of Rejuv? 

I assume Cassandra was talking about how skilled they are at battling but in reality it's probably to do with the superpowers.

The outcome of Pokemon battles in Aevium are pretty inconsequential when after each major one, either Crescent kicks down the door and slaps the enemy around with her psychic powers or Geara goes "No u" and pushes the player into a volcano.

There are other examples but you get what I mean.

49 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I assume Cassandra was talking about how skilled they are at battling but in reality it's probably to do with the superpowers.

The outcome of Pokemon battles in Aevium are pretty inconsequential when after each major one, either Crescent kicks down the door and slaps the enemy around with her psychic powers or Geara goes "No u" and pushes the player into a volcano.

There are other examples but you get what I mean.

Literally there is someone who escaped death 3 times and can turn into Super Saiy- a being who can give to its Pokèmon moves like free Substitute, break shield and more. And the same person beated an overleved Yveltal, 2 times a Giratina, a modified Mewtwo, a Kyogre, a Rayquaza, Ultrabeasts, Giants golems, demons and magic beings, almost stopped alone in battles an entire evil organization, beating most of its bosses and more. Well, if this is not strength...

Edited by NerfCaulifla

The one thing is while many of the villains can try to kill us, we can't. It makes a lot of progress we make kinda useless. 

Like we could have killed Madelis and Nastasia in Blacksteeple. Zetta and the Gang in the bridge area. This would probably have destroyed Team Xen completely.

7 hours ago, Grimvalent said:

The one thing is while many of the villains can try to kill us, we can't. It makes a lot of progress we make kinda useless. 

Like we could have killed Madelis and Nastasia in Blacksteeple. Zetta and the Gang in the bridge area. This would probably have destroyed Team Xen completely.

Much probably due to plot armor or the player being good enough to give "mercy" to them, either in good or bad routes, despite it was going to destroy Puppet Master if Huey did not intervene.

Edited by NerfCaulifla